Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,781 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Using An Unlocked Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Using An Unlocked Modem (3758 Views)

Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver? / Difference Between A Universal Modem And An Unlocked Modem / Multilinks Broadband And Zain Unlocked Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using An Unlocked Modem by dubblead(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
pls i unlocked my mtn modem but i want to use it with airtel sim. How do i do the set up?
Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by femi4: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2012
dubblead: pls i unlocked my mtn modem but i want to use it with airtel sim. How do i do the set up?
Go to Tools>>option>>profile management. Then click new and input the ffg parameters:
Profile name: Airtel
APN:internet.ng.airtel.com
Username: internet
Password: internet
Click save, then ok. You can now select Airtel as your profile name and browse the net.
Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by dubblead(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
femi4: Go to Tools>>option>>profile management. Then click new and input the ffg parameters:
Click save, then ok. You can now select Airtel as your profile name and browse the net.

thanks bro
Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by legalwealth(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
femi4: Go to Tools>>option>>profile management. Then click new and input the ffg parameters:

You can as well use internet.ng.zain.com and leave the username and password empty.
Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by Ebenezerk2: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
what of MTN setting if the unlocked modem is airtel, yhanks
legalwealth:

You can as well use internet.ng.zain.com and leave the username and password empty.

1 Like

Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by vitality22(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ebenezerk2: what of MTN setting if the unlocked modem is airtel, yhanks

PROFILE NAME: MTN NG
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
USERNAME: web
PASSWORD: web

save and you are good to go
Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by Ebenezerk2: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
vitality22:

PROFILE NAME: MTN NG
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
USERNAME: web
PASSWORD: web

save and you are good to go
it is still not working
Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by femi4: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ebenezerk2: it is still not working
it should work, what error code do you have?
Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by farry: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2012
Pls can any1 help me unlock my zte modem? Mf190, Imei=861648008453395.(airtel). Thanks.
Re: Using An Unlocked Modem by sutabj: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please someone send should the aitel 8GB cheat code settings to my inbox: sutab@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Apple Laptops For Sale!!! Very Cheap. / I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T / Windows 8.1 Vs. Windows 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.