Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? (8172 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be / Contract Marriage/contract Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Tatian(f): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
fubbyy: Nice replies, I really appreciate them all but I've already made up my mind on this.

Thanks
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
fubbyy: I've taken a good look at my life , from inception till date,though am always on the lucky side when it comes to relationships with women but I think the best for me is a contract marriage(give me a child,I pay u and u walk away) I choose this because of some personal reasons and I think singlehood is the best so I have been planning this in my mind for a very long time but sometimes I wonder if anyone else ever taught of this

If you are with me let's rob mind
Your insults are also welcome because am expecting them in the sense that this is naija , mentality here is still shallow when it comes to issue like this, its a western thing, I know that
If that's what makes u happy so be it... But remember it will not be easy for ur child/ren to watch other children wit both their parents... It might make em feel inferior to other children
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by stpat1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
Guy, I must confess I have been thinking about it too for long. I just don't feel comfortable living with a woman. I prefer she just comes and spends some time and go. I will like to have a woman that will be ready to take fertility drugs and give me twin and then I pay her off. Though she is free to see the ids anytime she wants. I know how to take care of the kids so that's no problem.
As I type now, my girl friend just went back home after staying like a week and meeeeen I feel so relieved. I just love to be alone sometimes.
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by yme1(f): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
I laugh in swahilli at this thread
contract marriage! contract marriage! undecided undecided
most of you just think about yourself alone, why not sit down and think of how it will affect the life of that child?

2 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Ranoscky(m): 3:08am On Jun 28, 2012
Yeske!

Gals of nowadays r NOT worth marraige cert.

Bore me a child and i'll pay u 1m.
After that, go ur way let me live my life, simple!
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 28, 2012
Suppose u do pay a woman, according to u that is 1 problem solved. Don't forget that the absence of a motherly figure in a child's life has great psychological effects on a child. A mother still have a vital role to play in a child's life than a father does. This is something $1mil won't fix

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by manibuds(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2012
i see a lot of questions like ow he'll handle old age or child living with out a mother/father.are these situations not existing without contract marriages?even old people with many children still suffer neglect.surrogacy is legalized in many countries,before the next 50 years(if not already) developed/developing countries will be debating how many times a woman will be allowed to be a surrogate mother or how many of her eggs a supermodel should sell in her lifetime or how many zygotes should the sperm of a highly sought after male produce,i.e a lot of men will want beyonce's eggs,how many/much should/can she sell?tyson beckford nko?how many women will want his sperm to fertilize their eggs?designer babies will be the order of the day in the next 50years.natural laggards will protest and complain but just as the internet was not killed to save libraries,surrogacy/designer babies will gather momentum and become the norm.what i expected to see was somebody pointing to an institution already moderating such contracts or maybe a fertility clinic that could link him to healthy women who need the same thing and not these low level questions and trying to reinvent the wheel.OP you can see that you are not alone,what is needed is a credible intermediary/moderator to make sure that some basics are in place for the innocent child.i think you should start a new thread on the modalities of actualizing your dream
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Luvsting: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2012
You psychologically unbalanced epic fools describing folks here as kids if probed,you aren't even up to 35yrs. But you 're mannerlessly describing some folks here who 're even in there 40ths as kids because we simplify our selfs to join this forum. It's about individual principles,some which perhaps 're iconoclastic but shouldn't be criticized because my like perhaps is ur dislike. Therefore always recognize facts that distinguishes lifestyles,principles etc from there equals. Luvsting
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Michky: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
manibuds: i see a lot of questions like ow he'll handle old age or child living with out a mother/father.are these situations not existing without contract marriages?even old people with many children still suffer neglect.surrogacy is legalized in many countries,before the next 50 years(if not already) developed/developing countries will be debating how many times a woman will be allowed to be a surrogate mother or how many of her eggs a supermodel should sell in her lifetime or how many zygotes should the sperm of a highly sought after male produce,i.e a lot of men will want beyonce's eggs,how many/much should/can she sell?tyson beckford nko?how many women will want his sperm to fertilize their eggs?designer babies will be the order of the day in the next 50years.natural laggards will protest and complain but just as the internet was not killed to save libraries,surrogacy/designer babies will gather momentum and become the norm.what i expected to see was somebody pointing to an institution already moderating such contracts or maybe a fertility clinic that could link him to healthy women who need the same thing and not these low level questions and trying to reinvent the wheel.OP you can see that you are not alone,what is needed is a credible intermediary/moderator to make sure that some basics are in place for the innocent child.i think you should start a new thread on the modalities of actualizing your dream
Wow. Great. Waiter!. (Yes sir?), But y is dis ur dna menu empty like dis nah? Na wa o. Ok give me 2 Beyonce &1 Oprah Winfrey eggs, along wit 1 mixture of Mike Tyson, Usein Bolt, Albert Einstein & Bill Gate sperm. Send d bill 2 my accountant imediately (emm... Sir) Em what?! (apologies sir, we'r out of stock. Those names on d list dat u requestd r yet 2 b recived 4 nw sir. But sir, y dont u try those oda 1s on d list na?) Which 1s? (OB.J, Tay.e Taiwo, Baba su.we, GE.J, Frank Ribery etc. They r realy hot in demand o). Uh?!
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by dwoman: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Guys seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked When i talked about ds contract marriage thing last year i was almost crucified. Beyond shocked dat a lot of pple actually buy into it now. O ma she o

Anywayz, im 3 months plus in marriage now, and honestly, nothing like being married to someone dat appreciates u, its heavenly. But i still cant let go completely; so i still maintain my miniflat at oniru, plan to take off there wen i need my space. grin
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
dwoman: Guys seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked When i talked about ds contract marriage thing last year i was almost crucified. Beyond shocked dat a lot of pple actually buy into it now. O ma she o

Anywayz, im 3 months plus in marriage now, and honestly, nothing like being married to someone dat appreciates u, its heavenly. But i still cant let go completely; so i still maintain my miniflat at oniru, plan to take off there wen i need my space. grin
Have a happy and harmonious marriage then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Kill Sexual Urge 100% / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / How Many Times is sex needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.