Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,040 members, 7,883,598 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... (22357 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / I Impregnanted My Best Friend's Only Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by olivia19(f): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Kuforiji Thomas: God go put him through.
. Put him through what? Is it God dat asked him to do it dat wil make him to put him through? Ans me
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by GODBLESSU1: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Some girls are very stup1d, How can this girls allow Dog to sleep with them, ignorant is a disease. Meanwhile Ur friend is a complete FOOL. ohh my God, this is pure madness of the highest order. May the good Lord safe the unborn children, dey will grow up tomorrow and find out that their papa impregnated the whole family. Abomination.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by horny4u(f): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
Virgin is selling tickets for travelling to space.
He should get in line for that one....

I feel for the wife o ....whata agbako husband.....
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by horny4u(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
Marry 1 get 2 free deal.... grin grin grin grin grin

Stupid sister in law and cousin...awon omo ale jatijati
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by ceeceeco: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2012
I'll advice him 2 commit suicide, i think he'll knw w@ 2 do wen he getz 2 hell...ode.I'll advice him 2 commit suicide, i think he'll knw w@ 2 do wen he getz 2 hell...ode.I'll advice him 2 commit suicide, i think he'll knw w@ 2 do wen he getz 2 hell...ode.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by achi4u(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
Reyginus: 8,place d kids 4 adoption,9,become a muslim,And above all,10,mistakenly commit suicide
guy this ur advice na bomb o!grin
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by koruji(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Topic: Mistakenly? He should be willing to take care of his mistake([size=18pt]S[/size])

Don't even call God into this - I am sure he is not at all amused!!!
Kuforiji Thomas: God go put him through.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Soocool1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
it was a mistake, i was there.This was what happened: the guy was going outside to get a few stuff for his pregnant wife, suddenly he heard someone shouting from the bathroom, "my eyes, my eyes" as a hardworking guy he quickly ran 2 the bathroom to know what was happening, on getting there he discovers that his sister-in-law & his wife's cousin are both engulfed in a serious fight. He proceeds to seperate them but his blokus MISTAKENLY comes in contact with his sister's-in-law BUM BUM(size 5) and the cousin's MANCHESTER!
well u know the rest
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Thugnificent(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
ceeceeco: I'll advice him 2 commit suicide, i think he'll knw w@ 2 do wen he getz 2 hell...ode.I'll advice him 2 commit suicide, i think he'll knw w@ 2 do wen he getz 2 hell...ode.I'll advice him 2 commit suicide, i think he'll knw w@ 2 do wen he getz 2 hell...ode.
Mistakenly Shut tha f^ck up!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by felicity17(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
omoeso: And your father in-law will mistakenly kill you very very soon.

Can't stop laughing
Well ur friend act of insolency was neva a mistake
And if he was ever hardworking he wud b busy and won't av time to indulge in such a shameful act
My advise he shd own up to his act
Shikena
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by arantess: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
No be only mistake, na accident....who knows his colleaque @ work could be mistakenly pregnant too...hardworking indeed!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by hardeydarpor: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2012
Oloshi oloriburuku
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by egbeman1: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
Its a true story,a very close friend of mine from Ogoja in Calabar,cos of the traffic in lag,he alwas drive me to work in the morning.
He was actualy accomodating them,the wife alwas tell her sis and cousin how romantic the guy is.

Most of sex he did with them were alwas on emergency ground,when the wife is either gone to market or school,cos of dat,condom doesn't work for him
The guys is even an okada rider self
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Originakalokalo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
When the hard working guy turned on his blue tooth,the tin mistakenly detect the cousin's device.so,na pregnanct by bluetooth.no be the guy fault.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Adeyeyeaki(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
So sad 2 hear. Many people are suggesting exile. Dis will not help at all. Before you know, he don impregnate d whole community where he is hiding 4geting what brought him there.
Let him allow his wife to deliver first, just a month to go, then he will call his own parent for this is wot the Yorubas called "oran gidigba" and lastly let him prepare 4 castration. Castrated guy can work well. He wil b able 2 get enough money. He must nt go in2 exile nor commit sucide o. He must take care of this
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by egbeman1: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
Soo_cool: it was a mistake, i was there.This was what happened: the guy was going outside to get a few stuff for his pregnant wife, suddenly he heard someone shouting from the bathroom, "my eyes, my eyes" as a hardworking guy he quickly ran 2 the bathroom to know what was happening, on getting there he discovers that his sister-in-law & his wife's cousin are both engulfed in a serious fight. He proceeds to seperate them but his blokus MISTAKENLY comes in contact with his sister's-in-law BUM BUM(size 5) and the cousin's MANCHESTER!
well u know the rest

Someting like dat happened...he was the only man in the house na.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by egbeman1: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2012
omodapson: abeg i don't understand English anymore. This fhucking guy got his Sister inlaw pregnant, he didn't stop at that, also got her wife's cousin pregnant and the wife? shocked Seriously, he needs to be delivered to Boko Haram for experimental judgement.

This story is somehow, doesn't sound real

Much more real
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by ddandan: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
He'll soon get im blood sister and mama impregnated if he didn't know that his wife's sister/cousin is his family.....bull crap.
ODE.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Limaoscar: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
But he said it was a mistake now.Dont we all make one?

My dear this guy made two(2). Possibility each girl births triplet, It will be eight excluding His 8months old baby in the M-a-k-i-n-g business!!
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by phadat(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
He should mistakenly tell his wife what he did and mistakenly face the music
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by ajoms85: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
stepo707: But he said it was a mistake now.Dont we all make one? grin grin cheesy cheesy
whicch mistake be dat one? I dey suspect u ooh.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Jabioro: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
Randy man that needed a randy solutn,He mistakely pregnate d wife's cousin and sister.Dilema 1.when he was doing it was nt a mistake nor accidental,it was full blown intention of 2 have d taste of d young girl put in his care .Dilema 2.he betray d trust of his wife.2 complete his dilema,after his deliver present pregnacing,let d woman get pregnated by d husband cousin or brother...then we may have a better case 2 deal with.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by GboyegaD(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2012
egbeman1: Its a true story,a very close friend of mine from Ogoja in Calabar,cos of the traffic in lag,he alwas drive me to work in the morning.
He was actualy accomodating them,the wife alwas tell her sis and cousin how romantic the guy is.

Most of sex he did with them were alwas on emergency ground,when the wife is either gone to market or school,cos of dat,condom doesn't work for him
The guys is even an okada rider self

What a very useless chap he is. I wonder if sometimes our girls forget to think even if the guy chooses not to use his senses. I wish him luck.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by cyrilex202(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2012
ur frnd i heartless 2 av done such a tin.well i don't blame him much but rather d girls involve.because they were so stupid 2 av open their legs 4 him.they should all dance 2 d tune of d music or better still GO HUG TRANSFORMAL.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Chinexng(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
my advise to dat ur friend is to marry all of dem
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Chizolum(f): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ortis: Kudos my man......sharpen up your dick nd impregnante ur mother

LMAO
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by dammysmall1: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
egbeman1: This situation actually happened to my friend and he's seeking my opinion.

He's actually very cute and hard working guy but right now, his wife's kid sister and cousin living in his house got pregnant for him in addition to his wife's 8months pregnancy. My guy is thinking of going on exile, what do you think he do?

''show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are'', '' birds of d same feathers, flocks 2geda''... U and ur friend are mother fuckers, am sre prostitution is d job they do in that wife's family too.... It is until wE start using our WITHDRAWAL METHOD, and CONDOMIZING THAT UNWANTED PREGNANCY WILL REDUCE... Tell ur friend to complete the Job by impregnating the wife's mother too, or u can help Him...
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by egbeman1: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
Chinex_ng: my advise to dat ur friend is to marry all of dem

Okada rider! Three wives?

Not possible
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by 3rdparty: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
Exile
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by sigmundfreud(m): 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
timbros:
Too much Nollywood no good oo..wetin be this film title?
The He-Goat..part 1
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Ctemi(f): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why focus on the man,the ladies too are foolish and a cheat,why we thy go so low by sleeping with their sister hubby dat wickedness . For d guy he is not worthy 2 be call an husband bt a useless fellow who dick dnt ve control.
Re: I Mistakenly Impregnanted My Wife's Sis And Cousin... by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2012
He was raped mistakenly Oº°˚˚°ºO. Its well ☺ *hides*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month / Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards / Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.