Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

25 Ways To Get The Inside Scoop When Fashion Blogging. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 25 Ways To Get The Inside Scoop When Fashion Blogging. (656 Views)

When Fashion Becomes Indecorous / When Fashion Goes Crazy!! / When Fashion Becomes Demonic (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Ways To Get The Inside Scoop When Fashion Blogging. by Mcleo007(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2012
Being a fashion blogger is always fun, but getting the scoop on fashion news isn’t always easy. (In fact, it’s almost never easy.) But you too can stay above the fray with a little work and a whole lot of creativity. If you’re looking to stay ahead of game on your fashion news take a look at these 25 ways to get the scoop on a story.

1. Bulk up your Twitter feed. Follow everyone and anyone that might be important to your writing. Sometimes designers, models, or other fashion notables drop hints that you can catch.

2. Constantly check your Twitter. Following those folks won’t do a darn thing if you don’t keep tabs on them.

3. Turning “news” into “fashion news.” There will be times where a normal piece of news can be turned into fashion related news. The downturn of the economy? How does that affect fashion?

4. Always ask the questions: Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? To get that kernel of information for a story.

Continue here; http://fashionaira.wall.fm/blogs/post/23

(1) (Reply)

Am A Guy But I Want To Learn How Make-up For Ladies; Any Professions I Can Learn / Face Of Peace Africa / I Love Modelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.