Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,460 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Just Lose It My Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lose It My Relationships (1036 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lose It My Relationships by olorioko1(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2007
cry hey people, i really need help in this area of my life, Am a 23 year old graduate with prospects, and i really cant keep a long term relationship,every  relationship i have been i just fade out after a couple of month,i lose interest the whole thing just seems like am wasting time and i get to find faults in the lady which has always been there but i never noticed them, i get to envy my friend for keeping their relationship.Please i need help , am really open for suggestions and will love to amend please, Thanks grin
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by olanajim(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2007
Tell us a little about your last relationship. Maybe we can get a clue from it. Be honest.
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by rosquare(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2007
@olorioko
maybe you should take a break from the relationship
thingy and just settle down for friendship.
it will help you appreciate the female folks.
they are wonderful friends you know grin
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by olorioko1(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2007
ok,my last relationship, sincerely i dont know what to tell you, she was not what she seems to be projecting, i dont know if you get what am trying to say here,She looks to good be be true in terms of looks and the character is nothing to write home about, i get to hear different stories, They just dont seem to come out plain.Guess that all i have to tell you .
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by ufobabe(f): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2007
@ POSTER

go on vacation like 6months. ask urself what u really want from a lady.

discover urself and u will be fine again.

enjoy ur cruise.
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by doyin13(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2007
I think if you change your mind state and realise you also have faults,
you might be more patient with your relationships.
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by zheroes(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2007
sort yourself out first, ask yourself what you want in a lady, i guess you dont even know for now, no relationship, even 50years old marriage is bed of roses, people put up with one another, your growing up wasnt smooth completely, was it? when you had problems did you kill yourself that life isnt what it you expected? "it is what you put into a viable project that can yield dividends"
find out what you want from a girl, then play your part, believe it will work, and you will be there.
"as far as you can see is where you will get", you have limited yourself already by believing you cant have a long term relationship, CHANGE YOUR MINDSET BEFORE YOUR MINDSET CHANGES YOU.
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by yimiton(f): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
Alright. This is not a very large problem, people get tired of their partners now and again but the big problem is if you move when ever you feel tired of a relationship, you'll keep moving, you'll never stop!
You are still pretty young but you must know that no woman on man has it all. There's always something not so cool about the person. If you move from one to the other, you'll find some personalities you loved in the last person missing from the next and that she has some possitive personalities that were missing in the former.
What you should do is to know what you want and if any woman posses about 70% of them, settle for her and don't start looking for faults and falling out of love now and again.
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by uchetobi(f): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2007
well don’t rush into any relationship, take your time, meet a girl, be friends first before you take it to the next level, cheers brother
Re: I Just Lose It My Relationships by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
olorioko1:
ok,my last relationship, sincerely i dont know what to tell you, she was not what she seems to be projecting, i dont know if you get what am trying to say here,She looks to good be be true in terms of looks and the character is nothing to write home about, i get to hear different stories, They just dont seem to come out plain.Guess that all i have to tell you .

What it simple means is that you know exactly what you want in a woman. You want substance and not supperfaciality of the surface.

To get such a woman that qualifies for your taste starts from your being qualified yourself for the standard you have set. Thats how to start, attraction has AFFINITY POWER. Like minds attract. Once it clicks with your like mind i bet you will never regret at all, and be sure of a prosperous relationship. DONT DO CASUAL SEX. Its very deterimental, honestly. I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Are Permanent Relationships Feasible Or Fallacies ? / Dating A Married Man / We Both Love Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.