Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,265 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:08 PM

In Need Of A Drug Name! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Need Of A Drug Name! (579 Views)

Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / Why Do We Alway Wear A Funny Face Whenever We Swallow A Drug? / Whats With The New Hard Drug , Code Name "Bath Salt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Drug Name! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hi guys, this goes out to d doctors in the house. Pls i need drugs(like tablets) that can kill instantly, or maybe kill after like 20 to 30 mins. Pls note dat this is serious! Contribution from doctors will be highly appreciated!
Re: In Need Of A Drug Name! by blushmg: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2012
If you want to kill yourself, i suggest a knife. you need to own up to whatever you want to do. If you can afford to post on the internet, there might be hope for you. if you want to talk, send me a private message. I am not promising to help but problem shared is half solved.
Re: In Need Of A Drug Name! by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 02, 2013
I would like someone to tell me where it says in the bible that suicide is a sin, not citing Judas's case as an example! Meabwhile I would like doctors/pharmacists in d house to tell me the name of a drug that one could actually use to kill a dog! Pls help!
Re: In Need Of A Drug Name! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
All.is.vanity:
Hi guys, this goes out to d doctors in the house. Pls i need drugs(like tablets) that can kill instantly, or maybe kill after like 20 to 30 mins. Pls note dat this is serious! Contribution from doctors will be highly appreciated!

Pls doctors/pharmacists in d house, if I can get answers to this, I'll b so happy. Thanx!

(1)

Endless Oil Spills - Nigeria / NDIC To Enforce Payments To Depositors Of Defunct Banks / When Wil U...,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.