Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,027 members, 7,890,370 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

Seeking Investors For The Launch Of The First Website Network - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Seeking Investors For The Launch Of The First Website Network (743 Views)

We Welcome Our Esteemed Soccer Fans To The Launch Of Soccerline Quiz / Design Your First Website In 20minutes Free +++bonus / Design Your First Website In 20minutes Free +++bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Investors For The Launch Of The First Website Network by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hi fellow investors. I am glad you opened this. This is to introduce to you the first website network. You must be asking what it is. Well this website network offering users and visitors free website with the state of the art templates and plugins that enable them run an effective website/blog for whatever purpose the want it for.

The Website network will be giving website free to people with no strings attached and this will save them the stress of wanting to build a website from the scratch. I am sure you have heard about blogger.com and . The Website Blog network is tailored in the same way except for the fact that it has better, power and more optimized plugins and templated for users all for free.

I invite investors who will be willinh to partner with me on this huge project. All is set to launch the site, which was handled by me. But finance is neede for its launch.

You shall share profits with me based on the ads we make available on the network. That is to say once the ads are up, visitors to sites we gave away for free will see our ads, the website owners will see the ads as well, which makes views high and clicks sure. we could also advertise companies who require so.

If you are interested, please call me on 08088883045. This is open to all till the end of the first week of next month or till a partner is found.

I do hope to hear from you all.
Re: Seeking Investors For The Launch Of The First Website Network by ojochidem(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2012
Good idea. Send more details and sample site link to subsidim@gmail.com
Re: Seeking Investors For The Launch Of The First Website Network by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
ojochidem: Good idea. Send more details and sample site link to subsidim@gmail.com

@ojochidem. this is the test domain. http://www.talkcity4inkuzlover.com. Its goin to be targeted to a certain niche in order words giving sites to people who are in that niche and wouldnt want to spend money on wehosting or domain name. And with this, their articles get ranked easily and quickly indexed. I do hope to here from you soonest. my work number is 08088883045

(1) (Reply)

How To Start GSM Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria With As Low As #5k / Half Plot Of Land At Remlek Off Badore Ajah Lagos / Business Name Registration Made Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.