Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,731 members, 7,975,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

nwajay - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / nwajay (2010 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nwajay by nwajay(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2007
rule your world
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
GLO BLACKBERRY

‘‘It’s not what you know that makes you and your clients money…. Its staying in the know’’

Models
Blackberry 8700g
Blackberry 7290

With Blackberry from glo
…you can stay in contact with your clients
…keep in touch with your office
…accelerate descision making
…lower your costs
…increase efficiency
…outperform the competition
…be the first to know about market changes.
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2007
GLO VALUE ADDED SERVICES

Glo caller tunes
Thousand of hot tunes from a worldwide hit collection.
…5 tune download
…get your caller jamming to different songs at different times of the day
…you can assign 4 different tunes to your guys and folks
…3 different access route , SMS,Phone call and web portal
…send gift ring back tunes to your friends and folks.

1, bizzybody (p square)--10158
2, olomi(tosin martins)--20047
3, let somebody shout halleluyah( pastor E.A. Adeboye)--30118
4, hips don’t lie(shakira)--20046
5, my life is in your hands(kirk franklin)--30047
6, kiss from a rose(seal)---30200
7, yahoozee(olu maintain)--40004
8, kolomental(faze)--40005
9, angel of my life(paul play dairo)--10159
10, hollaohiye (2 face idibia)--30027

Get started

Step 1
Text “reg” to “7728” to register
Step 2
Text “tune*****” to “728”( where ***** is the code for the song you wish to get)
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2007
rule your world.
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
A Lucky draw will be organized for postpaid customers whose invoice amount is more than N10,000 in each month of December 07 and January 08
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2007
Glo launches 3G technology tomorrow.

Welcome to complete telecomunications solutions in Nigeria
Re: nwajay by okoegwale: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hi Nonso,

Good to know that Glo is trying out a webshere marketing on Nairaland.Impressive.
But I must let you know that Glo and like all others Mobile Operators seems not to understand the value of Mobile Value added services.

The service is so relegated in Nigeria and they do not offer any real life benefits.
There are sure and workable ways in which Glo can innovate its Value added services and the turn around will be significant,even for the Blackberry phones.

You have not even touched the unique selling point for Blackberry Phones as an operator.
I really do wish that things will change maybe with more competition coming.
I wish you the best and will like to talk more on areas of improvement.
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2007
Thank you for the constructive criticism and suggestion, noted and will be put into consideration. As globacom still remains the only network in Nigeria that takes the interests of its customers seriously.
Re: nwajay by luluosas(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2008
That's cool of glo at least, it's my favourite network from inception. But, i want them to do something about their web site urgently which is nothing to write home about for now. Imagine the new ''win and rule'' promo they started on the 8th of December, 2007. In their advert, they will say 'visit our website @ www.gloworld.com' for more information, when actually, there is nothing like that from their web. The content on their web site is outdated, it no longer represent the PRESENT situations and happenings in the telecom outfit. They should employ a seasoned web administrator to handle the web site (if they don't have yet) so that, their esteem subscribers can harness the full benecfit of their services. So, nwajay, if you are an employee at glo, tell them to upgrade their web site immediately to reflect their current status. Is that OK?
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2008
Glo 3G services to be launched comercially this Friday 15th feb 2008.

Withness why globacom is the No 1 Telecommmunications company in Nigeria.

Its another 1st from Glo.

You will be able to make

1 video calls
2 high speed internet connection
3 live tv
4 video streaming

More details to be posted on this tread
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2008
GLO 3G

Video calling
Make and receive video calls to and from other 3G users. See who you’re talking to in real time!
Also known as “videophone”, this service enables two people with 3G videophones to talk to each other while viewing real-time 2-way live video across the line.
With this service you can now share real time real-time visual moments, with the ability to combine sights and sounds on a phone call!
To Make a video call with 3G plus is simple. Pop in your hands-free kit or turn on the speaker phone and check that the 3G symbol is showing on your phone (this means you have 3G coverage). Now, choose the number and press the video call key. Then just hold the phone directly (vertically) in front of you (and not angled) and you’re on!
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2008
A promotional offer is available for an internet package on your laptop. go to any Gloworld and get connected.
Re: nwajay by SHOT(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2008
please can u give details concerning the 3G card for laptop stating the cost, coverage area and requirements
Re: nwajay by henryphyol(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2008
nwajay:

A promotional offer is available for an internet package on your laptop. go to any Gloworld and get connected.

Hi,
I am interested in the internet package promotion. What do i do? I work on kofo abayomi str, if i work into Glo on Adeola Odeku will i be required to pay anything before i can enjoy the promotion?
Pls reply
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 12:21am On Mar 09, 2008
rule your world
Re: nwajay by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2008
@ nwajay

How abt that download limit of 3GB ?
Re: nwajay by FLYBOY(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2008
Hi Nwajay,
I presently run 2 GLO line, one pre-paid i.e pay as you go and one on contract.
I have 2 blackberry phones, 1 an 8700v and te other an 8310 curve, my question is what is the process for getting hooked up for pushmail through Glo.
Thanks Flyboy cool
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2008
Flyboy,

If you have a blackberry device go into any gloworld and they will assist you with the service.

have a nice day
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2008

GLO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Globacom Limited is the Second National Operator in the Nigeria telecommunication industry,building Africa’s largest network
We are a one stop solution provider that can address the entire telecommunication requirement of your organization .As part of our commitment to further give your organization maximum benefits of world class  services, we are proposing the following special packages for your organization.

3G HIGH SPEED INTERNET (HSI) SERVICE – Enables you to browse with your laptop at a very fast rate.
3G HANDSETS –These phones use 3G technologies which is turning sets into multimedia players,making it possible to download music and video clips.3G brings you fast ,dynamic web browsing,video calling(The availability of the 3G network also allows you to do video calls whereby you can be viewed or view your caller.) live TV channels and video on demand.It’s about convenience and speed

ROAMING- International roaming is another service you can enjoy on our network when abroad and still want to be in touch with friends and family members ,by simply paying at our office the service is yours

SPECIAL NUMBER(choice number)- Now you can buy any number of your choice usually in 3 categories:platinium,gold,and silver

SMS to Email, Email to SMS – This enables our customers  to send and receive emails from their phones. Your staff can access and read their mails and respond appropriately to issues even when they are outside the office.

GPRS and WAP services – Enables you to enjoy data services and connect to the internet on your Mobile phone.

Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS) – Our network is GPRS enabled. This allows our subscribers to capture, send, receive and download multimedia contents including pictures, animated images, and short video clips etc using MMS enabled phones.

Magic Plus – Gives you access to a host of information, news,commerce, entertainment,mobile banking,flight information,football fixtures and results.
Re: nwajay by nwajay(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2008
DO YOU USE A DESKTOP AT HOME? THEN YOU HAVE TO BE INTERESTED IN THIS

NEW GLO 3G INTERNET USB MODEMS AND CONNECTIONS AVAILABLE NOW.

USB MODEMS GRANT YOU THE PRIVILEGE OF CONNECTING TO YOUR DESKTOP AND NOT ONLY YOUR LAPTOPS.

AVAILABLE NOW WHILE STOCK LAST.

(1) (Reply)

New Effective Online Payment Solution For Nigerians (virtual Terminal Network) / Wireless Intercom For Your Offices,schools,homes Now Available / Jailbreak Unlock Yes Optus E589 To Use All Network Sim,how To Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.