Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,433 members, 7,964,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:07 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (995034 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by viruz007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
n9jaboy: I am so sorry 4 derailing. Please i want to install Bible and dictionary on my
samsung galaxy tab ii, can someone help with download link. Thank u

guy visit playstore na, kai...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ignis: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
n9jaboy: I am so sorry 4 derailing. Please i want to install Bible and dictionary on my
samsung galaxy tab ii, can someone help with download link. Thank u
Are you a learner? Go to playstore and search for whatever you want to download.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by n9jaboy: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
ignis:
Are you a learner? Go to playstore and search for whatever you want to download.
Yes i am! Thank you just saw it and am downloading
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
can you recommend cool games for my htc merge
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hi all! My brother's blackberry was stolen, but thank God he did a backup of his files and contacts using blackberry software. Now he just got a samsung galaxy s3, but we don't know how to transfer the backup... Particularly his phone contacts.
Pls is there a way to go about it? Literally moving a blackberry backed up contact to an andriod! Thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by proxylandlord: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
proxylandlord: Hello guys , please how do I upgrade my Huawei impulse 4G from Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread to honeyco or ice cream sandwich or any other higher versions?

Please ur advise and tips is needed urgently on ds. Thanks a lot! God bless u as u help.

Guys please am still waiting for ur help on d issue raised above. Thank u .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Finally a good droid tab. The note 10.1 grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 1:13am On Sep 05, 2013
kofsy: Hi all! My brother's blackberry was stolen, but thank God he did a backup of his files and contacts using blackberry software. Now he just got a samsung galaxy s3, but we don't know how to transfer the backup... Particularly his phone contacts.
Pls is there a way to go about it? Literally moving a blackberry backed up contact to an andriod! Thanks in anticipation smiley

Don't own that expensive calculator but I'm interested in this

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Leopantro:

Don't own that expensive calculator but I'm interested in this
Did you just call my brother's phone an "expensive calculator"? sad sad sad
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by FKO1(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2013
kofsy:
Did you just call my brother's phone an "expensive calculator"? sad sad sad
U MEAN UR BROTHERS OVERPRICED JAVA PHONE
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2013
I think u can at least get the contacts.

export them to a pc. you can read the already backed up data on the pc and migrate to outlook

(if this part seems hard then u prolly need to sacrifice another "expensive calculator"wink

just use PC suite to back the borrowed calculator up, then wipe it. Remove sim.

then restore the target backup unto the "new borrowed expensive calculator" then do the contacts backup to PC (to outlook)

and open the contacts backup with outlook.

use outlook to export a .vcf

send the vcf to the android phone.

then wipe the "borrowed expensive calculator" and restore the owners data back and return the sim.

everyone is happy

#okbye

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2013
pls my good android ppl, hv bn trying to download movies from Google buh to no avail..it's either d film isnt complete or It won't download at all..pls help me with a link or app from which I can download Hollywood, bollywood and season movies ...

btw, good morning all...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2013
4llerbuntu: I think u can at least get the contacts.

export them to a pc. you can read the already backed up data on the pc and migrate to outlook

(if this part seems hard then u prolly need to sacrifice another "expensive calculator"wink

just use PC suite to back the borrowed calculator up, then wipe it. Remove sim.

then restore the target backup unto the "new borrowed expensive calculator" then do the contacts backup to PC (to outlook)

and open the contacts backup with outlook.

use outlook to export a .vcf

send the vcf to the android phone.

then wipe the "borrowed expensive calculator" and restore the owners data back and return the sim.

everyone is happy

#okbye

Ewwwwwwww! This seems hard o grin grin BTW, why are there so many haters of my bro's expensive calculator? grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ciphoenix: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2013
kofsy: Hi all! My brother's blackberry was stolen, but thank God he did a backup of his files and contacts using blackberry software. Now he just got a samsung galaxy s3, but we don't know how to transfer the backup... Particularly his phone contacts.

Or just look for the backup folder and extract the contact part from there. Depends on the backup format though
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by alonso2214(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Plz android users make una help an new the OS i have a netbook android laptop and i try using supersu to root my laptop but it said i should install supersu binary whenever i try to install it always failed. Is there any solution to this?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=vivichocs]pls my good android ppl, hv bn trying to download movies from Google buh to no avail..it's either d film isnt complete or It won't download at all..pls help me with a link or app from which I can download Hollywood, bollywood and season movies ...

btw, good morning all...

try this also 3gpmobilemovies.com

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blUhgOJXetM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylP4DDwXZb8

2 top tier smartphones have been revealed,

Sony Xperia Z1
Galaxy Note 3

Both look impressive, but does Samsung have any iota of creativity in product design... Saying that the Note 3 stands out cue the stylus. Whilst the Z1 is King in camera and comes waterproof as a standard feature.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2013
adaobi123:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_EAWvJpxwY

I cant wait to see how bbm will look on andriod
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2013
kofsy:

Ewwwwwwww! This seems hard o grin grin BTW, why are there so many haters of my bro's expensive calculator? grin grin

Or borrow another expensive calculator back it up then transfer your brother's backup to it then bluetooth the contacts to the S3. Wipe your brother's info off the borrowed calc and restore it's own info. A little simpler no?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by joanana(f): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Or if you cant use the outlook on ur pc to transfer the contact, then you have to transfer the contacts manually using ur sim card. copy all contact from the sim card to the phone Do that until you ve transferred all contacts from the other phone. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It worked for me, maybe it will do the same for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by protocol(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2013
I NEED HELP WITH UPGRADING MY NEXUS S TO THE 4.2 JELLYBEAN OS. THANK YOU
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewerex(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Samsung promises Android 4.3 update for Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 and Note II in October | http:///zTN2EF
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by protocol(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
ewerex: Samsung promises Android 4.3 update for Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 and Note II in October | http:///zTN2EF

Please I need help with upgrading the OS of my nexus S to 4.2 Jellybean.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by puskin: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
BlackBaron:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blUhgOJXetM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylP4DDwXZb8

2 top tier smartphones have been revealed,

Sony Xperia Z1
Galaxy Note 3

Both look impressive, but does Samsung have any iota of creativity in product design... Saying that the Note 3 stands out cue the stylus. Whilst the Z1 is King in camera and comes waterproof as a standard feature.

Those aren't smartphones........they are phablets.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fender(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
puskin:

Is it possible to upgrade a samsung nexus S to the 4.2 jellybean please?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by BlackBaron: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
puskin:

Note 3 - @ 5.7 inches. Yes
Z1 - @ 5 inches. No
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by LordReed(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
puskin:

Errr, phablets are a subset of smartphones ergo they are smartphones.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Sunglow: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
just recevied alert that possible virus threat have been dectected on my android. pls what shld i do
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by proxylandlord: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
How do I go about d rooting stuff? And please what is d function of d rooting an android fone? Is it to speed up internet or to conserve data usage. What is droidvpn too ?and what does it do? Please explain to me am still a novice with android devices, kinda used to bb until recently dt I change my fone.

Am using huawei 4g IMPULSE phone with 2.3.5 android Os ? Am having a great challenge connecting to d internet. D services comes off and on !I want to upgrade to a higher Os . Please help.

Thanks so much as u help !

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.