Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,421 members, 7,964,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

Android, Anyone? Part II - Phones (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? Part II (995028 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (601) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by adeclemxy: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hi everybody... .pls how do I stop my tecnoP9 from getting hot while playing games or watching movies
Any idea is appreciated... .10ks
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Leopantro: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
WEAK CONTROL.

came across this app that mirrors your screen onto a browser on the same Wi-Fi network. Can play videos and music too.

Apparently, it works for some but on my it's slow. S4You guys give it a try
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by babycarter: 2:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Okay basically I feel the best phone that suits your taste is gionee M2 which is around 24k. D ba3 life is amazing. U can check the specs out for yourself.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abbeymaniak(m): 3:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Hello ause, pls am using an andriod tablet wit 4.1.2 pls can I upgrade dat to 4.2.2 or 4.4 grin if possible pls tell me d steps. Tanks in anticipation
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by sniperde2nd(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2014
hello guys I've got a big problem I tried flashing cwm on my phone after getting the green circle of OK I tried putting on my phone but nothing happened as of right now the phone does not come on , it does not charge, it can only be detected by so flash tool I don't know what to do I'll appreciate any help I can get the phone is techno p5+ the chip model is mt6572 thanks in anticipation.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
pingpong1:
Just tested an android device. I dont see all the noise about the device really. I have dumped it. It will put a hole in my pocket. If you are not using an android for data purposes, good for you. If I hear any bad mouth about BB phones again eh
Dude it's 2014 for crying out loud, and you "just tested" an android device... I mean are you that poor?

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by codedtee: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
FKO1:
Download this app http://androidfreeget.com/app/play-store-fixer-156345 ..to permanently fix ur playstore

Or u could just follow the procedure posted http://www.techrazz.com/2014/12/tut-how-to-fix-google-apps-error-on-android.html to fix the Google Playstore error.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Somebody pls help with an answer. My note screen operates
itself each time i switch to 2G network, the menu key n the
back key will sieze. Things will just start happening on the
screen.{ Its okay on 3G} .
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gidjah(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
I Passed tru the market and saw this white plastic phone with the Tag SONY S17.it seen to be an android phone though i operated it. Can some one help put me tru if it is genuine?i intend to get it tomorow.i so much love sony phones.i started using the -j-model in the early 2000's.how do identify if the sony phone is genuine pls?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by samkolo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
do you need any organization's contact information.... visit www.naijaaddress..com
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by AwesomeRomeo: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pls gurus help me out. How can i unbricked my HTC T528w? It got stocked on the HTC logo. Tanx
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2014
gidjah:
I Passed tru the market and saw this white plastic phone with the Tag SONY S17.it seen to be an android phone though i operated it. Can some one help put me tru if it is genuine?i intend to get it tomorow.i so much love sony phones.i started using the -j-model in the early 2000's.how do identify if the sony phone is genuine pls?

nothing like that on gsmarena
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by gidjah(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2014
You mean the S 17 sony phone is a fake?it is an android phone!
blackweaver:

nothing like that on gsmarena
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ArxHead(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Please guys, i need your help. I traded my Note 3 with new S5 from one of these guys that returned for xmas from yankee. I didn't pay attention to details as this problem i am facing is clearly written on the pack. The guy told me its factory unlocked and a believed him only to find out that its not really... (As it is clearly written on the pack "AMERICAN SIM CARD ONLY") further findings reveal that "to use sim cards from other region, a cumulative call over five minutes must first be made with the sim card from AMERICAN operators. if a sim card issued from another region is used for activation, the phone may not work. in this case, the device will need to be released at the nearest samsung service provider) I am really confused on what to do as the guy has gone back to the states (he is suggesting i send it to him for activation but the cost and time... im without phone at the moment)

Please, my fellow guys... do anyone have a work-around to this problem. im thinking there might have been this kind of problem in the past. please, phone gurus, i need your help.

Thanks and God Bless in advance.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fab04(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
pls i need help, my samsung galaxy tab is stuck in a bootloop after i tried installing an app. How can i solve this pls cry cry
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
fab04:
pls i need help, my samsung galaxy tab is stuck in a bootloop after i tried installing an app. How can i solve this pls cry cry

AwesomeRomeo:
Pls gurus help me out. How can i unbricked my HTC T528w? It got stocked on the HTC logo. Tanx

Boot into Recovery
Wipe Cache and Dalvik
Reboot. ..

If problem Persist. .

Boot into Recovery
Do a Factory Reset.(Would wipe all apps & data)
Reboot

*** Fab04 Only ***
If Problem persist...
Flash Firmware in Odin.
Problem should be solved!

*GoodLuck*
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
ArxHead:
Please guys, i need your help. I traded my Note 3 with new S5 from one of these guys that returned for xmas from yankee. I didn't pay attention to details as this problem i am facing is clearly written on the pack. The guy told me its factory unlocked and a believed him only to find out that its not really... (As it is clearly written on the pack "AMERICAN SIM CARD ONLY"wink further findings reveal that "to use sim cards from other region, a cumulative call over five minutes must first be made with the sim card from AMERICAN operators. if a sim card issued from another region is used for activation, the phone may not work. in this case, the device will need to be released at the nearest samsung service provider) I am really confused on what to do as the guy has gone back to the states (he is suggesting i send it to him for activation but the cost and time... im without phone at the moment)

Please, my fellow guys... do anyone have a work-around to this problem. im thinking there might have been this kind of problem in the past. please, phone gurus, i need your help.

Thanks and God Bless in advance.

If what you stated is the only sure solution.

Put it on plane!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
gidjah:
You mean the S 17 sony phone is a fake?it is an android phone!

it's an android phone, but i don't think it's by Sony, i did a google search for it, not a single review in the first 2 pages, that's pretty fishy to me
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
abbeymaniak:
Hello ause, pls am using an andriod tablet wit 4.1.2 pls can I upgrade dat to 4.2.2 or 4.4 grin if possible pls tell me d steps. Tanks in anticipation

If its one of the Giant Brands... HTC, Samsung etc...
Yes... Its possible.

Hit XDA and head to your Community!

**GoodLuck**
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by blackweaver(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
ArxHead:
Please guys, i need your help. I traded my Note 3 with new S5 from one of these guys that returned for xmas from yankee. I didn't pay attention to details as this problem i am facing is clearly written on the pack. The guy told me its factory unlocked and a believed him only to find out that its not really... (As it is clearly written on the pack "AMERICAN SIM CARD ONLY"wink further findings reveal that "to use sim cards from other region, a cumulative call over five minutes must first be made with the sim card from AMERICAN operators. if a sim card issued from another region is used for activation, the phone may not work. in this case, the device will need to be released at the nearest samsung service provider) I am really confused on what to do as the guy has gone back to the states (he is suggesting i send it to him for activation but the cost and time... im without phone at the moment)

sorry unlocking phones is not something i'm good at; a word of advice for next time: make sure you test your sim in any phone you buy just to make sure it works.

can we have more details of the phone? what's the model number? someone may be able to find a way to help you
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by fab04(m): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2015
ewizard1:

Boot into Recovery
Wipe Cache and Dalvik
Reboot. ..

If problem Persist. .

Boot into Recovery
Do a Factory Reset.(Would wipe all apps & data)
Reboot

*** Fab04 Only ***
If Problem persist...
Flash Firmware in Odin.
Problem should be solved!

*GoodLuck*
I've got no back up so i cant boot into recovery. How can i flash firmware in Odin?? pls kindly help
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by abbeymaniak(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2015
ewizard1:

If its one of the Giant Brands... HTC, Samsung etc...
Yes... Its possible.

Hit XDA and head to your Community!

**GoodLuck**

Thanks but it not one of d giant brands it's HASEE
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2015
fab04:

I've got no back up so i cant boot into recovery. How can i flash firmware in Odin?? pls kindly help
You dont need a Backup to access Recovery.

Hold on the PowerUp button then Power Key till your tab boots to a screen the the Android Robot standing in the middle of the screen.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by ewizard1: 2:28am On Jan 01, 2015
abbeymaniak:

Thanks but it not one of d giant brands it's HASEE

I guess its Case Closed then...
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Idenyijoshua(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
happy new year
ppls, does anyone know how much it would cost to replace Techno F7's calibrator?
THANK YOU.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by olabiz2010: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hello House,

Kindly assist, I want to configure my Nokia Lumia 630 for internet access(MTN). I have data and air time on it already but it won't browse. Pls help!
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Lawrence14: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to u guys. I need ur help with my GIONEE
M1. I haven't been able to charge it.when I plug to the
system on 0% it will just say charging not increasing and
then 30 mins later its off and when I re insert it back to the
system it takes about 20 mins before it back on and still
on 0%.My sis said to download MOBOROBO that its
software problem and I did dat and then there was 1% and
den I decided to charge with the power outlet n its back 2
0% and on the system on the mobo software it says
device is fully charged while d phone. is still on 0%. Guys,
wot should I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by saeedashifahmed(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Update OnePlus One to Android 5.0 Lollipop Alpha [Official Firmware] - http://idroidhorizon..com/2015/01/Update-OnePlus-One-to-Android-5.0-Lollipop-Alpha.html
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by Peppul: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
bestmanblog:
I can help you generate a working bb IMEI to use on your android phone and use glo bis on Android. Follow below link

http://bestmanblog.com/easily-change-android-imei-without-rooting/
can d procedure work for rooted phones too.. And do I need to backup my old Imei too, hope changing it won't brick my phone.. And lastly cn u help me generate a bb Imei, pls send to my Gmail peppul4love@gmail.com.. Hope I won't hv to b changing Imei after exhausting my sub.
Re: Android, Anyone? Part II by crizeblaze: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
[b][/b]Pls can anyone help me with root app for injoo T1Pls can anyone help me with root app for injoo T1Pls can anyone help me with root app for injoo T1

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (601) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.