Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** (7008 Views)

Poll: Vote for Mr. Nairaland *criteria is based on brains and looks* Nominees

190: 14% (5 votes)
Sagamite: 5% (2 votes)
Killz: 37% (13 votes)
2buff: 14% (5 votes)
Debosky: 28% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Mr. Nairaland

Mynd_44: 39% (13 votes)
Yorisb: 6% (2 votes)
Bennyraz: 12% (4 votes)
Acidtalk: 30% (10 votes)
Sauron: 12% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Zionking: 13% (4 votes)
Lefulefu: 30% (9 votes)
Seun: 50% (15 votes)
Freshdude: 3% (1 vote)
Kadata: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Beaf: 33% (1 vote)
MRBROWNJAY: 33% (1 vote)
Moonraker: 0% (0 votes)
Pdude: 0% (0 votes)
Mynd_44: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Mr.Nairaland

Beaf: 17% (5 votes)
MR.BROWNJAY: 46% (13 votes)
Moonraker: 3% (1 vote)
PDUDE: 3% (1 vote)
Lord Reed: 28% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by kandiikane(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
P.s you guys need to post photos. How can one vote without photo? angry

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
Update:

2buff - 1 vote
MBJ - 1 vote
Sagamite - 1 vote
Debosky - 1 vote
Mynd 44 - 1 vote
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
WTF?!?!?!

I thought I won this award already?? grin

Where my NL chics at?? But hey, everything on NL is rigged!!

I still can't believe Oguagua88(my very good friend) won the female version, and Nayah (also my very good friend) was second... Without being partial - Frazy, Nawti_bee, and SabrinaNene offer more than Oguagua88 body wise... But Oguagua88 is cute, though - but not cuter than them... Beauty has to be total package.

OP

Please, create another thread for the posters we like reading their comments on NL... That would a very funny one because I've got an essay to write..
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
2buff - 1 vote
MBJ - 2 votes
Sagamite - 1 vote
Debosky - 1 vote
Idowu - 1 vote
ROYAL- 1
Richfella - 1 vote
Logicboy - 1 vote
yuzedo - 1 vote
My handing over result
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
@Queensmith

Where is my nomination? wink
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by queensmith: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
about queensmith kmt.

when im telling you to explain something you blanked me- gerrout.

now i dunno who i should vote for. . . .who do i find most interesting. . . .

off the top of my head i'll say EktBear, the guy makes sense. . . .
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
@Shymmex, wake up! you are dreaming.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tyche: 2buff - 1 vote
MBJ - 2 votes
Sagamite - 1 vote
Debosky - 1 vote
Idowu - 1 vote
ROYAL- 1
Richfella - 1 vote
Logicboy - 1 vote
yuzedo - 1 vote
My handing over result
shollypopz can't vote for 3 guys at a time, that's PDP. Yield can't vote for sagamite and debosky at a time. Every member is opportuned to only one vote.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by kandiikane(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
@shymexx, what has that got to do with this thread?

If you don't want to post photo so people can vote, gerrout and let us vote for the good looking men tongue
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by queensmith: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
are we voting on looks? cos then i have to change my vote. . . the sexiest dude here is jaquan. . . .that has not changed grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith: about queensmith kmt.

when im telling you to explain something you blanked me- gerrout.

now i dunno who i should vote for. . . .who do i find most interesting. . . .

off the top of my head i'll say EktBear, the guy makes sense. . . .

What did you asked me to explain?? You want me to get involved in your roforofo fight with coogar and Tpia (two vicious and abusive oldies).. Bwahahahaha..

I know I can't win against those people lol... But hey, what happened to #teamUK?? It's an Ekiti thing now, yeah??

EktBear is very intelligent, but this isn't about intelligence - it's about the best looking bloke.. grin

Dammit, you're the only one who understands my sense of humour on NL, it's a London thing. grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tyche:
From your nominations, you must be very very observant.
I am. wink

kandiikane: Prize-e-nairaland car, e-1 million naira and an e-modelling contract so the world can see the winner's fine face.
I dig this idea. cheesy cheesy

kandiikane: P.s you guys need to post photos. How can one vote without photo? angry
True True. Some people don't have their pics up.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
bennyraz: shollypopz can't vote for 3 guys at a time, that's PDP. Yield can't vote for sagamite and debosky at a time. Every member is opportuned to only one vote.
Ok Jega give us the correct result.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by laykhorn(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Tyche: I nominate Mynd_44
Me too.. Also Maclatunji, Sagamite nd Killz. Crazy! Crazy guys.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
kandiikane: @shymexx, what has that got to do with this thread?

If you don't want to post photo so people can vote, gerrout and let us vote for the good looking men tongue

Post my picture on this forum of weirdos, huh?? undecided

Carry on with ya votes, I was just playing with y'all. grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
Re Update:

2buff - 1 vote
MBJ - 1 vote
Sagamite - 1 vote
Debosky - 1 vote
Mynd 44 - 1 vote
Moonraker- 1 vote

[/quote]
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by laykhorn(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Vote one guy, I'll go for 2buff
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by cindyrella(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Can i vote for more than one person? Please??
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by queensmith: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
shymmex:

Why did you asked me to explain?? You want me to get involved in your roforofo fight with coogar and Tpia (two vicious and abusive oldies).. Bwahahahaha..

I know I can't win against those lol... But hey, what happened to #teamUK?? It's an Ekiti thing now, yeah??

EktBear is very intelligent, but this isn't about intelligence - it's about the best looking bloke.. grin

Dammit, you're the only one who understands my sense of humour on NL, it's a London thing. grin

iro- i called someone a cow and asked you to explain that it's not actually mean. . .is that too much to ask?
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by kandiikane(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
shymmex:

Post my picture on this forum of weirdos, huh?? undecided

Carry on with ya votes, I was just playing with y'all. grin

Lol@forum of weirdos but you are still on here?

Lies, I hard you have posted your picture on threads more that a thousand times. cheesy
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
bennyraz: u see why mynd_44 dey nominate u cheesy
I must win o!
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Tyche(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
cindyrella: Can i vote for more than one person? Please??
Are You a PDP member?

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by queensmith: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
kandiikane:

Lies, I hard you have posted your picture on threads more that a thousand times. cheesy

dont mind him joor, meanwhile i am the only person that hasnt seen it! shior
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by kandiikane(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
Excuse my typos- using phone.

People please do not cast vote until u see photo or profile pic.

A pageant includes the whole package but mostly beauty.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
cindyrella: Can i vote for more than one person? Please??
you have only one head and you want 2 ballot papers? Isn't that rigging? Remember it's one man, one vote, one cinderella, one vote grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith: are we voting on looks? cos then i have to change my vote. . . the sexiest dude here is jaquan. . . .that has not changed grin grin grin grin
for those that have their pics on their profile. Pls do post the link of their profile.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
hehehehe...diz iz som tough ish. Where da hell hav I been? smiley Hmmm...for whom shall I cast my vote?

pDude.

I may be wrong, but I think he's natural and well-bred.
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith:

iro- i called someone a cow and asked you to explain that it's not actually mean. . .is that too much to ask?

You didn't tell me that - you just told me to come to the thread, and all I saw when I got there was mudslinging from all sides... Hey, I'm trying to stop these e-fights on NL - this shymmex character is kind of affecting the real me lol... It seems I'm letting it get to me - hence, why I've shifted base to the culture section... grin

Queeny, you need to ignore these people if they don't understand your sense of humour... Arguing all the time will make you look stand-offish... Heck, some have started calling me a weirdo - and some even said I doubt I'm Nigerian lol... Just do you, and don't forget to shout shymmex.. wink
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool!! I just posted it for the ladies on that thread... It's hard to do that again since a poster took a picture I took in 2008 during, and posted it on here - and called me a thug for wearing a hoodie...

Can I see your pic, though?
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by queensmith: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
shymmex:

You didn't tell me that - you just told me to come to the thread, and all I saw when I got there was mudslinging from all sides... )

I told you, no tpia took me seriously, and i understand why. but i didnt mean it as an insult. i just wanted you to explain ooo- that cow is a nice thing! grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith:

I told you, no tpia took me seriously, and i understand why. but i didnt mean it as an insult. i just wanted you to explain ooo- that cow is a nice thing! grin grin grin

Forget tpia, lets talk about us.. wink

I'm moving to East London in August - I'll like you to show me your bits. wink
Re: Mr. Nairaland **nominations And Voting As Started** by queensmith: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
shymmex:

Forget tpia, lets talk about us.. wink

I'm moving to East London in August - I'll like you to show me your bits. wink

kmt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Am I Cheating On My Boyfriend? / Ur Celebrity Crush. / Top Ten Reasons Why U Need A Boo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.