Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant (932 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / My Ex Girlfriend's Kid Sister Wants To Date Me Unknowinly / My Kid Sister Is Pregnant For My Secondary Schl Gay Partner…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by zheroes(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2007
Your kid sister trusted so well by your parents comes to you privately and tells you she is 2months pregnant for a guy that is still in school, if your mum gets to hear of it she will collapse. What will you do?
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by yimiton(f): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2007
Look for the best time to break the news to her mom as subtly as possible and encourage her to have the baby. she can always go back to school afterwards.
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by zignor(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2007
for me, I will tell mom . . .let her collapse . . . she will come back to life after some time undecided
it is better than thinking about abortion grin
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by ndumart: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
The earlier mum knows the better. Abortion is definitely out of it. But i don't pray such happens cos i cant come to accept that my KID sister has started doing it.
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by eddycapuro: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
u most tell mum. u and ur sis cant handle the situation. one way or the other mum will know very soon that is why she is mum, and it wont be good that way. please know that aborting it is not an option
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by yimiton(f): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2007
It's so cool to see that a lot of plp now know that abortion is not an option!
I'm so proud of Nigerian!
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by zheroes(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2007
ndumart:

i can't come to accept that my KID sister has started doing it.

probably we may need to ask at what age we felt like doing it, a kid sister aged 20? i guess the level of exposure we are experiencing and views in our society is having a good and bad side, it was absolutely different during the time of our parents, could it be because the women were given out in marriage quite ealy?
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by cybersleek(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
Its interesting to see that a lot of people are now anti - abortion, thats nice to know. If you cant take her home to mama, then use a condom, or better still abstain. As for our dear friend, its way over your head, so tell mama and let her deal with the issue.
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by cybersleek(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2007
I started doing it at 13, and that was many years ago! so 20 is even a bit advanced in age. grin
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by jkpretty(f): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2007
My Kid what? shocked

World war three. She can't kill my mother for me.

But really poster i can't come to the terms that she knows that "act".
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by dankmen208(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2007
Even 2weeks,omo bone Life goes on she must have the Baby.Gba be
Re: Your Kid Sister Tells You She Is Pregnant by yimiton(f): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2007
cybersleek should be flogged by Zamfara governor! 13! Who was your partner in crime?

(1) (Reply)

Loving Two Sister Of The Same Parent / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Very Controlling / No Money No Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.