Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,149 members, 7,963,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:17 PM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (68967 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 3:56am On Jul 04, 2012
Alert!

EUR/USD will fall from 1.2600 to 1.30pm.

wait for price to touch the price above and quickly enter.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2012
For the forex traders. has anyone used uba africard to fund instaforex account?

do they accept it.

please no one should trade the new york session. thursday and friday will be very big days.

answers please.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2012
EURUSD is likely to be in range but the pair will fall faster while its rising will be slow and sluggish.

i should have given a call on gold too but because of the usa holiday i do not want to risk it (hard earned money)
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2012
fxbomovi: EURUSD is likely to be in range but the pair will fall faster while its rising will be slow and sluggish.

i should have given a call on gold too but because of the usa holiday i do not want to risk it (hard earned money)
thats good bro keep it up,,the gold are you looking at rise or fall
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2012
i believe tomorrow this will have a great impact on our trading on euro tomorrow, lets watch out and note the time. European Central Bank President Mario Draghi may take a giant leap in monetary policy tomorrow for limited economic gain. ECB officials meeting in Frankfurt will not only take the benchmark interest rate below 1 percent for the first time to a record low of 0.75 percent, they will also cut the deposit rate to zero,The ECB will announce its rate decision at 1:45 p.m. in Frankfurt tomorrow
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2012
prince123: thats good bro keep it up,,the gold are you looking at rise or fall

Rise
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2012
fxbomovi:

Rise
but your alert says EU will fall. Which one is correct? Rise or fall cos the pair is about to hit 1.2600?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2012
He said fall for the EU
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Paris-fran:
He said fall for the EU
kk
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2012
Paris-fran:
He said fall for the EU

thanks for the reply.

i slept off only to see that 1.2600 has been touched. this is one of the reasons i love forex. you can place a entry order and walk away: i pray Betonmarket adds this feature one day.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2012
Please has anyone used uba africard to fund instaforex account? do they accept it.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2012
fxbomovi: Please has anyone used uba africard to fund instaforex account? do they accept it.
I think you should try it yourself if you have the card or better still, ask on the forex trade alerts thread. At least, there are many forex traders there who might have used it before.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2012
see chart. nawa oo

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2012
fxbomovi: see chart. nawa oo
confusing. Lest i forget, ask the instaforex customer support unit if you can fund your account with visa card.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2012
fxbomovi: see chart. nawa oo
which kind chart be this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2012
fxbomovi:

thanks for the reply.

i slept off only to see that 1.2600 has been touched. this is one of the reasons i love forex. you can place a entry order and walk away: i pray Betonmarket adds this feature one day.
i missed 1.2600 but entered at 1.2598,,
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jtmoneyjt: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2012
fxbomovi: For the forex traders. has anyone used uba africard to fund instaforex account?

do they accept it.

please no one should trade the new york session. thursday and friday will be very big days.

answers please.
Y DNT U TRY USING LIBERTY RESERVE IVE DONE THAT B4. CHEERS! OR BETTER STLL U CAN TRY THEIR SITE CHECK THE FUNDING OPTIONS ANY1 OPTION U DNT C THEIR IS NT ACCEPTED
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2012
prince123: thats good bro keep it up,,the gold are you looking at rise or fall

Gold is sure to rise at 0 day. Seems it currently has a resistance of 1620 and a support of 1615. I got in at 1614, though i saw it go down to 1611 earlier.

If you can get in between 1612 and 1615, you can scalp till it gets to 1620, or bet rise till close of market.

I'm currently scalping the bullish Irish Index and the bearish Swedish Index. Swinging with NU too.

@Ayo: we no go see dat kain thing again o!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2012
EnterPRO:

Gold is sure to rise at 0 day. Seems it currently has a resistance of 1620 and a support of 1615. I got in at 1614, though i saw it go down to 1611 earlier.

If you can get in between 1612 and 1615, you can scalp till it gets to 1620, or bet rise till close of market.

I'm currently scalping the bullish Irish Index and the bearish Swedish Index. Swinging with NU too.

Amen o. Ha. E no funny at all. How many did you win out of the six?

I've decided to take a chill pill for now. Although I still do some risky funny daring trades sha.

Why the Swedish and Irish? I already went short for UK Index this morning sha (part of the risking daring trades cool )

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2012
EnterPRO:

@Ayo: we no go see dat kain thing again o!how can one scalp on bom

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2012
EnterPRO:

how can one scalp on bom
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
ayox2003:

what 6? The end of June bets? Won all 8 na.

I've decided to take a chill pill for now. Although I still do some risky funny daring trades sha.

Why the Swedish and Irish?

they both had/have a consistent pattern. easy to predict.

I already went short for UK Index this morning sha (part of the risking daring trades cool )

Frawzey

wasnt sure if the UK would open high or low, but i knew it would fall after some minutes. Placed a fall bet for 1hr after opening and won. its been ranging since so moved to the Swedish and Irish.

Funny thing is that CAC, DAX and FTSE have the same pattern.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by isaactolu: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
House pls who has a good strategy for lucky 10 digits
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
prince123: how can one scalp on bom

change the START TIME from Now* to the next available slot, then enter the DURATION you want.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
isaactolu: House pls who has a good strategy for lucky 10 digits
Find a beer parlour and drink pepper soup and Gulder my guy!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
ayox2003:

Why the Swedish and Irish? I already went short for UK Index this morning sha (part of the risking daring trades cool )

Frawzey

do you think the Europe Session will close high or low?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
@ Toulxa1 Abeg that your BBpin na Zero end am abi na O (as in alpahbet)?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by b03liberty(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2012
blink182: Dude, I learnt BOM from this thread. I no know shi shi for inside like 2 months back. All I know today, I learnt from here.
Please i would be so much happy if i can benefit from your understanding too. i heard much about BOM and i have been trying to grab it but to no avail. please ur assist count.<<<biodun03liberty@yahoo.com>>[color=#99000 sad
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by ayox2003: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
EnterPRO:

do you think the Europe Session will close high or low?

Its low now sha but dont know if its gonna close lower. It might be risky entering it at this time as the market remains like four hours.
EnterPRO:

what 6? The end of June bets? Won all 8 na.

they both had/have a consistent pattern. easy to predict.

wasnt sure if the UK would open high or low, but i knew it would fall after some minutes. Placed a fall bet for 1hr after opening and won. its been ranging since so moved to the Swedish and Irish.

Funny thing is that CAC, DAX and FTSE have the same pattern.

No be that one I dey talk. Okay, no wahala. I went for FTSE at 5678.94 and its at .81 now. It stil hovering for now. But I believe it would still go down cos the UK Service PMI was lower than expectations. CAC and DAX too were down cos of the low French PMI. I didnt trade on those ones cos I thought today was supposed to be the ECB's announcement to cut interest rates. Anyways, lets see how it goes sha.

Frawzey
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
EnterPRO:

Hmm...How r u? I dey find you since
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Kaysalas(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
hi guys, whats up with the googlegroups alerts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (103)

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.