Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,302 members, 7,971,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

A Bulk SMS Website With 20,000 Unsold Units And 38 Active Users For Sale! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Bulk SMS Website With 20,000 Unsold Units And 38 Active Users For Sale! (746 Views)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / Bulk SMS Website With 25,000 Sms Units And Many Existing Users For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bulk SMS Website With 20,000 Unsold Units And 38 Active Users For Sale! by chucy: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2012
Hello guys.

Do you want to start your own bulk sms business?

"www.smsbooth.net" is for sale!

Call me on 08185458989 to Own this Bulk SMS website where you can sell sms units to people at your own rate, have and manage unlimited users/resellers through a friendly Admin control panel and take total control of contents of the website.

The SMS gateway is already branded, Unlimited hosting, loaded with 20,000 unsold SMS units and has existing users (38 members as of June 14th).
You can change the Name, domain, pricing and packages if you which.

Features of the site's admin panel include:
-Scheduling of messages to customers
-access and manage your customers sender ID, contacts and sms units
-Add/remove customers/resellers
-manage sms routes
-manage pricing
-add sms units to any customer/reseller
-manage bonus and promo sms units
-Send sms/email to your customers with ease
-Generate Unlimited GSM numbers for bulk sms marketing View detailed reports on customers activities, sms usage, sent messages, etc
-customize the contents of the website
... and much more.

The features of the customers end include
- schedule messages for latter delivery
- view available sms units
- add/manage contacts
- send single/bulk sms
- customize sender IDs
- request sms units
- send more than 160 characters in one sms
- create sms templates
- upload contacts from xcell or text documents
- transfer sms units to other users
... and much more.

I built this site so i can add it my portfolio so am selling it basically because i don't need it anymore. Call me or send me a personal message for negotiation if you are interested in buying this site.

Price starts from 65,000

(1) (Reply)

Big Opportunity For Nigerian Retail Resellers... / Marketers And Sales Representatives: Get Help Here! / Biz Opportunities In Telecoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.