Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? (1606 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Why Do People Always Attribute All Positive Results To A Higher Power, Does Your / Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by realBerni: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
@Ayomivic
We are arguing with atheists thinking they can come to their senses but it seems they are in control by the evil spirits and these make it difficult for them to accept the truth

sorry to interrupt pls,i slightly dissagree with the above quote, my own motite is to expose the inteligibility of what they believe personally to on lookers or others reading through the tread, so if someone choose to be affected by 'a virus' causing a large deposit of brain in him compare to animal's small capacity not to function effectively through use,then you wonder that the larger part of his brain left and not used through learning of inteligent creations by an intelligent designer is a waste, so an aetheit has created 'a limit' for himself, forcing himself not to reason beyond the nose,and not different from an animal,and so be it, thanks.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by realBerni: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
typographical errors pls; 'motive' 'atheist'
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by logicboy01: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ayomivic:
You said Earth is what matters. How many years can you continue living on earth ?It is very clear that its not forever, it will come to an end one day,that day you don't know. It may be tomorrow. Where you are going you don't know, if you said it ended in grave , you are not sure

The Earth you said is matters, how it comes to existence you can't say and you can't create your own. Every human being met it the way it was or can you tell us how earth comes to existence ?may be it is in evolutions history. The earth that you can't live forever is so precious in your sight .You are like person that was given soup or stew that went to add water because the stew was delicious. He did not want it to finish.

You are told about God,about heaven that has no living period you called these lies. What if you have told about Earth before you were born will you believe ? You believed in planet though, you have not been to others galaxies before except the earth. You believed because scientists said they were in existence but in God, you did not believe because you can not see him. Can you tell me the name of scientist that claimed resposibility for the existence of others galaxies if there is any?

We are arguing with atheists thinking they can come to their senses but it seems they are in control by the evil spirits and these make it difficult for them to accept the truth. Think about mad man,if the mad man is speaking ,what he is saying will correct in his hear but the people that are listen to him will know that something is wrong with him. Another example is thief.If the stealing spirit is in someone, irrespective of the person's ages he will not stop. To him,he is the smart man.He will be hearing it here and there that stealing is bad habit,that would not make him stop .Sometimes, he will be caught and beated badly that would not stop him or else he comes across the power or spirit that is powerful than the power or spirit that held him in bondage.Untill then he still remain captive.
Atheists are possessed by one of these evil spirits.
I pray God in his infinity mercy will open the eyes of all atheists to see and flee from danger ahead of them.(Amen)

lol,,,,many atheists have read the bible
Tbere js no evidence for your god
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
logicboy01:

lol,,,,many atheists have read the bible
Tbere js no evidence for your god

You read the Bible wt no understanding, keep deceiving yourself (lol).
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Zodiac61(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls tell me why you chose to believe in evolution theory which has no real basis and not believe in God?
I do not believe in evolution. I accept that evolution best explains my existence and yours.
I accept this because there is overwhelming evidence to support evolution.
On the other hand, there is absolutely no evidence to support the existence of god.
You ask me why I prefer evolution to god. The answer is self evident - evidence.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by logicboy01: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

You read the Bible wt no understanding, keep deceiving yourself (lol).

Why dont you accept the Koran, did you read it with spiritual understanding
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
Zodiac61:
I do not believe in evolution. I accept that evolution best explains my existence and yours.
I accept this because there is overwhelming evidence to support evolution.
On the other hand, there is absolutely no evidence to support the existence of god.
You ask me why I prefer evolution to god. The answer is self evident - evidence.

Could u PLEASE show us the evidence of evolution.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Zodiac61(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
FXKing2012:

Could u PLEASE show us the evidence of evolution.
You would not accept any evidence because it shows that the bible is wrong.
If you are interested read the following books _
The Blind Watchmaker - Richard Dawkins,
The Greatest Show on Earth - Richard Dawkins,
Why Evolution is True - Jerry Coyne.
But of course, you will not read any of them, because they may destroy your faith in the "one true scientific tome" - the bible.
You show me one piece of evidence which shows that god (any god) exists.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2012
Zodiac61:
You would not accept any evidence because it shows that the bible is wrong.
If you are interested read the following books _
The Blind Watchmaker - Richard Dawkins,
The Greattest Show on Earth - Richard Dawkins,
Why Evolution is True - Jerry Coyne.
But of course, you will not read any of them, because they may destroy your faith in the "one true scientific tome" - the bible.
You show me one piece of evidence which shows that god (any god) exists.

[b]You are giving me a list of books written by atheists (lol). Go and watch Atmosphere for Miracles by Christ Embassy church to see people who have been touched by God. I was healed too so I know and believe.
In the olden days when our fore-fathers relied purely on charms when they go to war, are u telling me their charms didnt work yet they used charms successfully back then?
Soldiers who tie a red napkin to their guns, are u saying they are fools?
OPC members who fought police to a standstill in SW Nigeria few years ago achieved that feat by the use of charms.
What about people who come out to confess they are witches?
What about politicians who make heavy use of charms?
What about people who fight over land and they use charms to eliminate one another?
People who come out all the time to testify of God's healing and miracles in their lives nko? The list is endless.

Havent u ever dreamed only for the dream to come to reality in th future? Havent u ever had a feeling of deja vu? Pls explain these?[/b]
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Zodiac61(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

[b]You are giving me a list of books written by atheists (lol). Go and watch Atmosphere for Miracles by Christ Embassy church to see people who have been touched by God. I was healed too so I know and believe.
In the olden days when our fore-fathers relied purely on charms when they go to war, are u telling me their charms didnt work yet they used charms successfully back then?
Soldiers who tie a red napkin to their guns, are u saying they are fools?
OPC members who fought police to a standstill in SW Nigeria few years ago achieved that feat by the use of charms.
What about people who come out to confess they are witches?
What about politicians who make heavy use of charms?
What about people who fight over land and they use charms to eliminate one another?
People who come out all the time to testify of God's healing and miracles in their lives nko? The list is endless.

Havent u ever dreamed only for the dream to come to reality in th future? Havent u ever had a feeling of deja vu? Pls explain these?[/b]
This nonsense is put forward as evidence of the existence of god.
I laugh in Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa and Tiv.
Surely, you can do better than fake healing, witches and dreams.
Charms and whatnot.
I pity you.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2012
Zodiac61:
Charms and whatnot.
I pity you.

It's so obvious u have nothing tangible to say other than to say everything is a lie. I wonder why we even waste our time trying to convince you there is a God? Atheists are less the 2% of the world population, why bother about them when they are so insignificant. Do you think the 2% are wiser and smarter than the 98% who believe in some form of God?
You are brainless!
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
I'm coming with "the death of the atheist" soon, watch out.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by MacDaddy01: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2012
Zodiac61:
Charms and whatnot.
I pity you.

If u dont believe in the existence of the spirit realm, you are the one who shld be pitied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Christ Returns There Will Be Racial Segregation On Earth / The Cosmic Power Within You / 15 Born Again Return Certificates To WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.