Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls (3110 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls by rodeo0070(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2012
Good day. Pls I need someone to provide a step by step guide on how to use the glo BIS to browse on my system. Thank you very much.
Re: How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls by femi4: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
rodeo0070: Good day. Pls I need someone to provide a step by step guide on how to use the glo BIS to browse on my system. Thank you very much.
its illegal
Re: How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls by engrdj: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
rodeo0070: Good day. Pls I need someone to provide a step by step guide on how to use the glo BIS to browse on my system. Thank you very much.
Re: How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls by xterra2(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Eyyyah sorry :p
I use my friend's glo bis to browse for free of course as long as you have an active bis
Now that we are on holidays no more free browsing for me sad
When I get someone with a glo bis I would post the details with screenshot
Re: How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls by olowo200: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2012
If you have the setting post it here now what are you waiting for many people will benefit
Re: How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls by rodeo0070(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2012
Thanks for d contributions so far. PLs I need d settings. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

BULK EMAIL SENDER SOFTWARE + UNLIMITED SMTP BONUS/20,000 NAIRALAND EMAIL LIST / Hp 620 For Sale 4gb Ram,500gb Hdd For Sale(no battery) '**SOLD** / The Toughest And Most Rugged Laptops In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.