Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria (18996 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Photos: Nigerian Man Spotted Praying On His Knees In An Airplane / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2012
he is saying 'Dear God,have mercy on me for been a coward all this while,please help me to stand up to all miscreant govt officials stealing away our money and making me do the same.This position tough oh! and i woudnt be here in the first place if Yar'dua was not taken from us.Just make 2015 qpproach as soon as possible or else more bombings and violence will be experienced. I ask for my own good and that of the nation"...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by killuminati(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2012
ballabriggs: .
?
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Pergrace: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2012
epeul: Prayer tins!!!!! I tink we have prayed enough in Nigeria dats all we do no work >: (

grin grin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by stepo707: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2012
creationxt(m), OshioksTeebaby, Jeezy, honeric01(m), 1supremo, femu, ambrosini593(m), Pergrace, Adrenaline, Phranckanny(m), Greatmang5, shimol(m), bajugbajug, luv2talk(m), XFive, siaco, Jonlafrika(m), olawalebabs(m), whao, omoeso(m), kenny987, Babzilla, x-razzy(m), Skmoda-360(m), zibe(m), rareman(m), adelaja70, 2good(m), Lov4sat(m), mrshutdown, empron(m), Agosu mary(f), killuminati(m), bfire(m), kutchs, Ajibson98, Lustig, guccimilan(m), Armour, redsun(m), Aksally(m), franchizy, kpolli(m), Horo(m), Domaro, cheks22, saxywale(m), Kalman(m), McZim(m), jify, waja, adesina kehinde, fortran12, manmustwac(m), juman(m), abaing, humblebee and 100 guest(s)

GEJ Fans
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2012
Is that soldier behind him supposed to be praying? He should always be on the lookout.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by killuminati(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2012
bomb-war:

U r a very big fool for saying such ,,,,,Who r u to jugde him,,,,,R u God to decide the prayers to be Answer,,,,,,, ? Noneses ,,,,,,,,,,,MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
e be like say na ur PAPA be GEJ, abi? tongue
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Babaji111(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2012
grin Praying so that his bad secrets should not be revealed.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by killuminati(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

sleeping gorilla, he deserve a very hot-steaming slap jare. Yeye gorilla black!
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by kutchs: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2012
CuteTj: GEJ seems to be clueless about the way forward for Nigeria. He should only ask God for one thing- WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING to lead and nothing else. That is the most important quality a leader must possess. If he receives that, all his followers problems are over. If he doesnt receive that, he should kindly resign. We will understand he is just being human.
Cluesless! Clueless!! Thats all we hear from people like you. What have you done for ur life with all the clues you possess, it is really shameful how people who have no idea what it takes to lead a village council accuse Jonathan of being clueless.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by ismhab(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2012
Praying on how to loot Nigeria blindly.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by waja(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2012
Jona, pray until that fish (BOKO HARAM) vomits naija.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Rastamann: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2012
GEJ keep the prayer on and be more aggressive in both your prayers and your job as a Nigerian President. remember that heaven helps those who help themselves, so prayer without aggressive action is vanity.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2012
blink182: He is praying for his loot
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2012
Sweetlemon:
My dear, even armed robbers pray!
Removing fuel subsidy on Jan 1st, in the midst of the tears and fears caused by boko haram christmas day bombing (just a week earlier) is about one of the most inhuman things I'v ever heard of in history!
Removing that subsidy is long overdue.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by killuminati(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva: Is that soldier behind him supposed to be praying? He should always be on the lookout.
dat ahuwa supose wipe am heavy-duty slap from behind lol. Sleeping ass presido<:/
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2012
Oga Johna prayer only can't solve Nigeria problems
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Stressy: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2012
omenziate: The effectual fervent prayer of the unrighteous availeth nothing.
You sounded like a religious fanatic..can u wit ur big head rule even ur local govt.infact u re daft ready to die diz month
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by tpapi: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2012
Wats d diff btw man of God n son of God
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by fankasibe: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2012
Hw do u expect me to belief his prayers for Nigerians without an audio....abi na my phone get problem?
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by tpapi: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2012
mutula
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by manmustwac(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2012
You people say Nigeria needs prayers as if nobody has ever prayed for Nigeria before. Prayers are just a lazy man's excuse to do nothing. Prayer will never help this country or any other country for that matter to progress.

In 10 or 20 years from now you guys will still be here saying Nigeria needs prayers as if to say the reason Nigeria is not progressing is because nobody knows how to say prayers angry
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Biodup: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2012
Ajiro22: Msheeeeeeeeeeew,Nigeria problem is less spiritual but more of political.GEJ knws all our looters,bring dem 2 book,collect d loots,convict dem, use d loot in creating biz enabling environment i.e security,stable electricity,gud roads and means of transportation,create employment by means of channeling govt expenditure to SMEs nd general industrial devt,den u can now pray 4 God's intervention.This great country has all it takes to grow in terms of natural endowments nd human capital but wen leaders leave d substance nd pursue shadows these are the consequences. I really love GEJ i want him 2 succeed nd i knw he can succeed only if he avoid his detractors,sycophants around him. Crying at every crash sites kneeling down for prayers 24/7 will not help.
this was what obj did that people criticized him that he was trying to silent his political enemy/oppossition. Gej have his own approuch of governance, i strongly believe come dec. 2013 the story will be different.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Biodup: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Ajiro22: Msheeeeeeeeeeew,Nigeria problem is less spiritual but more of political.GEJ knws all our looters,bring dem 2 book,collect d loots,convict dem, use d loot in creating biz enabling environment i.e security,stable electricity,gud roads and means of transportation,create employment by means of channeling govt expenditure to SMEs nd general industrial devt,den u can now pray 4 God's intervention.This great country has all it takes to grow in terms of natural endowments nd human capital but wen leaders leave d substance nd pursue shadows these are the consequences. I really love GEJ i want him 2 succeed nd i knw he can succeed only if he avoid his detractors,sycophants around him. Crying at every crash sites kneeling down for prayers 24/7 will not help.
this was what obj did that people criticized him that he was trying to silent his political enemy/oppossition. Gej have his own approuch of governance, i strongly believe come dec. 2013 the story will be different.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by GenOrumov: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2012
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by mrperfect(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2012
This is welcome development.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by CuteTj(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2012
kutchs: Cluesless! Clueless!! Thats all we hear from people like you. What have you done for ur life with all the clues you possess, it is really shameful how people who have no idea what it takes to lead a village council accuse Jonathan of being clueless.
it appears you are blind to all the things happening in Nigeria. It is the same ineffective approach to problems employed by his predecessors that he too is using. His action/inaction and style of leadership is so uninspiring.. If i am ur leader and i act like GEj, feel free to call me too clueless. Gej better sit up and start performing .I guess u and him are the same thing...
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by hydeenoble(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2012
[quote author=bomb-war]

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by bombwar(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
killuminati: e be like say na ur PAPA be GEJ, abi? tongue

Bf Nko,,,,Dnt ever Say any shit again about GEJ,or else ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ur Name will be sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by bombwar(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2012
killuminati: sleeping gorilla, he deserve a very hot-steaming slap jare. Yeye gorilla black!

Na really poo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sleeping on duty
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by bombwar(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

For d Ist time ,,,u Surport gud tin,,,,,,,,Bravo ,,,,,,,,,ILEKE- IDI,,,,,D Monkey in town
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by Image123(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
ifihearam: @image
Na becos of GEJ prayers make u write this plenty notes ni??
Na wa oo who get the time to read na
naija problem don complexcate na. one sentence no go do.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria by kpokute: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
You now judge who's righteous and who's not. God's vedict and chice of the righteous will certainly not be premised on Nigeria's dirty political developments, so Pulse, Ponder and Deviate from this path!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tithe In The New Testament: Who's Wrong Between Daddy Freeze & Nigerian Pastors? / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . / Iyami Aje - My Mother, The Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.