Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,121 members, 7,890,728 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? (5659 Views)

Checking UNIBEN Putme Result / Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission / University Of Calabar Putme Result 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by bright007(f): 4:59am On Jul 06, 2012
Solomonadejo: I dnt mind riskin my Life to set This Country free!!! This Country have all the resources to make us a Developed Nation!!! But those @ the Top are just too inhuman!!! #REVOLUTION is the way forward... Just imaginin my self Hittin Sen.Mark with a Big Stick on his Head cheesy
Aha!what has that pig-headed senator done to u!
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by KINGwax(m): 5:18am On Jul 06, 2012
Scarpon: naija i hail oo
stale
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by KINGwax(m): 5:23am On Jul 06, 2012
cryptic: I think it has gotten to the threshold for Nigeria!!! There has to be a revolution...Think about this...What about a man that has got a family of 6 and earns 18,000 per month...Imagine he has 5 girls and 1 boy that happens to be the last...How is he gonna fend for his family without his daughters prostituting? I weep for Nigeria...OUA'S case is peculiar

A cousin bought the form for 2350 and now she has to pay almost 4000 bucks to check her results. Is there no regulatory body in our systems anymore? Where is Nigeria headed? I think it is time we head for the streets and carry out some national cleansing by shedding blood...IT HAS REALLY GOTTEN TO THAT STAGE!!!

stop running mouth here. Nobody needs your family issues here. A man earning 18k shld knw best not yet to marry or have kids. U think it's by force? Who and what are u carrying along when dead? U wanna blame Jonathan now? Education is expensive mate, check other countries, who says they aint dropping out too?
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by quickberry(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2012
Nothing is free in naija again
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2012
KINGwax: stop running mouth here. Nobody needs your family issues here. A man earning 18k shld knw best not yet to marry or have kids. U think it's by force? Who and what are u carrying along when dead? U wanna blame Jonathan now? Education is expensive mate, check other countries, who says they aint dropping out too?

You are a congenital !diot. A goat like you should know better than to come and exhibit your mumuness here...so a poor man should not have kids anymore? Your mother should be shot for having a brainless, thoughtless he-goat like u.
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by rhemal: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2012
So much expenses for a system that is not functioning well.
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Patsey: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2012
The generation of those who are Vice Chancellors, Provosts and Rectors of Nigerian Universities, Colleges of Education and Polytechnics, etc, had it so GOOD, most of them studied at home and abroad, fully funded. Imagine how they're making life difficult for people. This is simply not done anywhere else on this planet earth. It's simply an institutionalised fraud in Nigeria's dilapidating ivory towers. But who will bell the cart? Where are our Nations's Human Rights Lawyers? It takes one of them or any affluent/rich parents to successfully sue an institution so that once the case has been decided in favour of the student and his/her parents, it becomes a precedent, setting free countless of others. But then, no one really cares and it makes my mind bleed for Nigeria. The only RESOLUTION to Nigeria's woes is REVOLUTION. SHAME!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by swagrr01: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2012
futminna also tops the list...sum pipple ar jst soo inhumane
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by anthony86(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2012
The ptume is a fraud. The nigerian universities are using it just to rip off desperate jambites.
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by GenOrumov: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2012
cryptic:

and so? Is that grounds for all of the wrongs perpetrated in these schools? I am sure it is people like you that propound these horrible patterns..WOE UNTO YOU, WOE UNTO NIGERIA!!!
don't be a baby. U need not resort to cursing. The whole issue is quite unfortunate and i feel your pains but as i said earlier, nothing is free!
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by dein77(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2012
sincere22k: Imagine o. A student will spend money to register for PUTME, now the result is out some schools demanding student to buy scratch card to before they can see their results, some schools sale it as high as 2650 if your buying the card with online.

What else is going to go wrong in this place? is JAMB or University Commission aware of this Abysmal exploitation and still approve it? Where is EFCC?

obvious reson: The students will comply...
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Ovap: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
NUC hav time 2 scrape part time prog bt they dnt hav time 4dis and Minister of Educatn is watchin. God ll judge o.NUC hav time 2 scrape part time prog bt they dnt hav time 4dis and Minister of Educatn is watchin. God ll judge o.NUC hav time 2 scrape part time prog bt they dnt hav time 4dis and Minister of Educatn is watchin. God ll judge o.
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by donclemo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
This is the reason why there is a student government but anyway they are too busy worrying themselves on name change
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Timson40: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
Am just dumpfounded. Go here and there if people are not complaing about power sector, they will complain about educational sector, social amenities,bad roads, bomb blasting, ethnic and religious crisis just to mention a few. May God deliver us o.
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by basadenet: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2012
No..No....No.......
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by sixbon2000(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
Let all Nigerian students come together and put an end to this rubbish

Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Oluschenco(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
No free lunch here in Nigeria, someone must pick the bill.
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by niyicollins(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
;Dbcos education is not free nah..
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2012
Uniuyo uses same card for PUME registration for checking the result....
Maybe they aя̩̥̊ε using the monies to improve the schools...dunno.
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by pinkpearl22(f): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]it is very bad government should do somthing abt it cos of the fhnancial constrain in nigeria it is really affectin candidate especial d poor ones n d most painfully expect is dt after spendin al ds money d wnt stil get d admission
it is very bad government should do somthing abt it cos of the fhnancial constrain in nigeria it is really affectin candidate especial d poor ones n d most painfully expect is dt after spendin al ds money d wnt stil get d admission
it is very bad government should do somthing abt it cos of the fhnancial constrain in nigeria it is really affectin candidate especial d poor ones n d most painfully expect is dt after spendin al ds money d wnt stil get d admission
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Walexsammy(m): 12:40am On Jul 07, 2012
In my skul, Micheal Okpara University, Umudike here in Umuahia, d pume card was sold for #2000. And the results were checked FREE

1 Like

Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by debbyshaw(f): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
passionate88: most states school does that... I am not so sure about federals..
Its the same thing for federal uni
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by sixbon2000(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
how about an online testing that displays your result immediately u finish the test

Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by Tobbie9(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
sixbon2000: how about an online testing that displays your result immediately u finish the test
some students will drop dead on the spot.
Re: Why Should Students Pay To Check PUTME Result? by princed4real(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
On a serious not itz not fair oh...
as a matter of fact itz d blackest thing I know embarassed[sup][/sup]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Of Institution (second Choice) / This Is The Easiest Way To Move To Canada / Why Studying In Cyprus(europe) Is Far Better Than Studying In Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.