Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,129 members, 7,970,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! (727 Views)

Pls Ladies How True Is This..graphic Quote!! / Pls Ladies Is Anything Wrong With Datin A Yahoo Boy... / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by blakky1880: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hi guys,

I have a problem! my estranged boyfriend (i call him estrange because we have not officially broken up) who i got together last two year. I have known him since I was fourteen and he had been asking me out since i was sixteen and he was 22. I refused to go out with him because he was not what i wanted in a bf besides there rumours that he was a playboy and he treats girls like cheat so i stayed away from him but he was my talking pal. for almost ten years he was asking me out. before he left for UK to come and study he tried once again but i refused. when i came to the UK to continue my studies he kept disturbing me after a while, i had a problem and he was the only one who could help me so because of his kindness i went into relationship with him. I kept hearing different things about him and to be honet he is truly a playboy, rude, obnoxious and cruel to girls but he had never been like that with me and for 2 years we have been together i told him i only wanted to sleep with my husband and he respected that although he told me he cant stay without sex but he didnt touch me and force me to do anything i didnt want to do. to be honest i have tried to see his other qualities maybe it will help me love him a little but it just not working. to cut the long story short, he has been asking me to marry me but i have not given my consent, he had even tried to bribe me but i still refused becos i know what i wnat and its not him my problem now is that our family pastor had told my mom that he took my name somewhere in nigeria so they will pray and i will fall in love with him and marry him and people it is working cos i feel myself falling hard even though there is a part of me that still despise him i cant help it, I have agreed to give him my consent after next month. all i see in my dream is him and he had at one time mentioned he would never leave me alone and he would kill himself if he sees me with another man though we laughed it off then as a joke now all those comments are coming back to me, i have been suppecting for awhile he had given love portion after he travelled to nigeria and came back to UK and the pastor confirmed my fears.the worst is that he warns off any guy that shows interest in me and i cant fathom why he would do that, this guy is a big boy in london, rich, handsome and quite popular and he is the dream of every other girl but not my ideal man.
ladies if u re in my shoes what would you do? my mother is freaking out too
guys to what extent would you love a lady to do that?
to be honest i dont want to marry this guy we are not compatible but the thing is if i break up with after one week i go back to him and i have tried everything except cheat cos i'm not a cheatand i'm tired, pls what shall i do? My sisters thinks i'm being over-dramatic and because he's rich i should stop complaining!

HELP!......ps mature minds only

tnxxxx
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
If you are convinced he jazzed you, help yourself by going for deliverance so that the spare will be broken.
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by southprince(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
Dunno hw strong ur relationship is with God but I strongly advice u get on ur knees first and put it to God in prayers cos he who kneels b4 God can stand b4 any man...
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Beync(f): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
There are play boys who treats girls like poo sure, but then there is always one girl they'll fall for. Obiously he loves you but only you knows how you feel about him. We cannot tell u whether or not to marry him. If you search ur mind u cannot contend with his character then take a bold stape, quit and not running back after few days. but if you can tolerate him then adjust ur mind set about him and give him ur consent to marry you. it's left for you.
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by blakky1880: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Sijo1 I have done that why do u think i keep breaking up with him but there is this confidence that even if I break up with him i will definitely come back I dont knw how to explain it but its so surreal.
@southprince i'm really a churchy person
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Gloriagee(f): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
Methinks he was ur first luv n that u've grown quite used to him. Not quite easy to let go of the familiar. If you are sure that u're not compatible, then I dont think a break up is a bad idea. Irreconciliable differences often arise from all the things we overlook in relationships. About the jazz, sadthat's a no no for me. Pastors + visions may b subjective if they're on ur mum's payroll, but wt scares me is that u actually think the bloke is capable of such. ur best bet is 2 hear from God by urself n rid urself of sentimentalities. wishin u d best
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
He did not give you a love portion, you are just psychologically weak and that's why you keep going back. It also does not help that you have people putting pressure on you to go back to him.
My advice, dump him or find a way to make him do so and keep away from him how? Delete his number, de-friend him On FB and BBM and so on
Re: Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! by beylinko(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
blakky1880: @Sijo1 I have done that why do u think i keep breaking up with him but there is this confidence that even if I break up with him i will definitely come back I dont knw how to explain it but its so surreal.
@southprince i'm really a churchy person
being churchy isnt enough,wat impact does wat u hear in church hv on u.
Back 2 d topic. U got into dat relationship because he helpd u wit a favour n out of pity u felt its right 2 hv a relationship. NOTE:Marriage iS nt a 1way trafic,it is abt choices. It is a mutual agrement,convenant btw 2 people wit God as a witnes. So dnt let any1 force dat idea down ur throat wen u are nt convinced n ready 4 it.
Abt d issue of prophet n spell tin,talk 2 ur pastor 4 counselin n deliverance. Moreova,u can also help urself by movin closer 2 God by prayin n deligently searchin d bible concernin wat his plan is 4 ur life(nt wat u tink is right 4 u).
Wit all u wrote i wil also say a part of u dnt want wat he is offerin u. So dnt make a decision dat u won't be able 2 explain 2mrw. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Underrated / Do I Still Love Him? / Pls I Need Your Contribution Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.