Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,636 members, 7,905,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Edodecides 2012 Debate In Retrospect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edodecides 2012 Debate In Retrospect (452 Views)

"Wind Of Hope" Offers To Sponsor Buhari, Jonathan Debate In UK / President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect / The Issues And Options On Fuel Subsidy Debate In Nigeria: Another Decade After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edodecides 2012 Debate In Retrospect by vowiski(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
The BusyWire Writes: Yesterday, the 27th day of June 2012, I watched the national TV how prospecting governors buttressed their points on how they could move Edo State forward ( as if Edo State was currently stagnant). So I glued my self to my HD TV and watch in full glory what they had to say. Everything went on well, the panelist did a pretty good job although a little stumpy towards the end of the debate.

I was particularly wowed by the intelligence of the ANPP candidate, Solomon Edebiri who answered his question so brilliantly and highlighted some vital areas that need a boast; the revamping of the industries in Edo State would be a step in the right direction, I understand that Bendel breweries, Okpila cement factory, the Nigerian Observer and Edo line are good as dead. Although the current governor has spent vast resources on capital projects, we can not also undermine the importance of industries in any economy. For that reason, and the fact that Edebiri was able to establish that fact, it proved that he was not just the ordinary politicianContinue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Are Known!!! / [b][/b]if You Had Opportunity To See Gej What Would You Tell Him? / “boko Haram Bombs Are A Fight For Justice "-alhaji Bamanga Tukur PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.