Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Need Experts Advise On This Land, Kindly Advise Folks (picture Attached) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Experts Advise On This Land, Kindly Advise Folks (picture Attached) (746 Views)

Kindly Advise Me. After Paying 16 Million Naira, All I Have Is A Foundation / Can We Be Called The Right Owner Of This Land? / Do You Need Experts.on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Experts Advise On This Land, Kindly Advise Folks (picture Attached) by yinka1774: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2012
Re: I Need Experts Advise On This Land, Kindly Advise Folks (picture Attached) by rapu4real: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
Is d land sloppy??if not try to leave a gap inbetween ur fence and ur neighbours so as 2 create an artificial drainage..wish u all d best of luck
Re: I Need Experts Advise On This Land, Kindly Advise Folks (picture Attached) by morofolu(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
First, you will need to find out why your prospective neighbor built his land so high.I'm suspecting the area is low lying or water prone. I can't deduce this from your picture. If this is the case, you will need to make up your land I.e. fill it to at least the level of your neighbor's before building. That might not be cheap. It is all a relative thing, water will flow from a higher point to a lower point. As per the drain, you will have to make a gutter parallel to the fence to allow the water drain out.
On the bright side, you will be sharing a well constructed fence - 1 down out of 4!
Re: I Need Experts Advise On This Land, Kindly Advise Folks (picture Attached) by ayinde20122012: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Thanks guys, I think they have packed sand from the land over the years that's why that part is like that, as for the water from my neighbor I have the right to block it according to people, all we will have to do is to come together and do gutter together, the place is a close of about 6 houses, all I just need to find out now is to know why he did his floor so high and if water will be flowing to that part of the street, so I will know how t fix the prob before building will commence

(1) (Reply)

1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Odili Rd, Trans Amadi Ext. Port Harcourt. 12 M / Genuine Land For Sale At Lekki / Property For Sale In ORILE IGANMU(LAGOS) Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.