Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Which Is The Best Social Network Site In Africa - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is The Best Social Network Site In Africa (978 Views)

150 List Of Best Social Bookmarking Sites 2014 / YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK SITE WILL DIE IF YOU DONT TAKE NOTE OF THESE / 14 -year Old Creates Social Network Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Social Network Site In Africa by gtechs: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
As for me i think http://bezynet.com is the best. They give out 10 free sms on every 20 friends you invite. They are both on mobile and system. Try the platform is also best for marketing. Please drop your comment.
Re: Which Is The Best Social Network Site In Africa by Peterson1993(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2012
I wont drop any point because that one you listed as the best in Africa is not even on alexa list.. Maybe created 2 minutes ago lol..
Re: Which Is The Best Social Network Site In Africa by gtechs: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2012
@peter i gues u're new on the web? Am
very sure they have their own site analytics.
Re: Which Is The Best Social Network Site In Africa by Peterson1993(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
gtechs: @peter i gues u're new on the web? Am
very sure they have their own site analytics.
No bigie... Every site performance will always have it perfomance to always be checked upon. There is not place to hide for any sucessful website. It will always come up. You will observe that no one may even answer this just because the thread owner is not been sincere with his opinion of which social network is truely the best in Africa.... For a website not to be on alexa list, that means it is yet to find it way to top 5 million website in the world. Either because newly created without much traffic or abandoned website.

i would probably have agreed with you if you named the thread as " What is your favourite website" but for best in africa, it is expected to be on top 10,000...

(1) (Reply)

FBI Seizes Applanet.net, Appbucket.net, And Snappzmarket.com / How Do I Create And Post New Topics In My Blog? / Facebook Ads Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.