Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,023 members, 7,942,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! (1899 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by anuel4luv(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2012
Hello people. Pls share your experience if you have served in ebonyi before and if you were posted to ebonyi too, let's meet
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by thomasmd1: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2012
am posted to ebonyi ooooo
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by wizzymate(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
wats up? i was also posted to ebonyi .
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by ogasir2011: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2012
I served in Ebonyi . PLEASE DON'T ANY MEAT THAT LOOKS LIKE BEEF, IT MIGHT JUST BE DONKEY MEAT. ALWAYS EAT FISH,GOAT OR CHICKEN MEAT.
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by ayojango(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2012
Served in Ebonyi in 06, wasn't really nice thou I withered d storm. Try influencing your bein posted to Abakaliki. Afikpo is very far from town. Heard ther r snakes in iwo/ivo.

Don't eat beef might b donkey. Don't get to attached to d community u nver know what they thinkin.

Ders ds mama that's a Z.I dnt knw if she's still ther very tough but nice.

If you play an active role in camp e.g if ur Miss nysc,mr Macho,miss Coca cola ul b posted to a choice place in d capital @ times Govt house.

I was in Ezzamgbo(ohaukwu Lg) crazy place but its fun.

Endurance trek na Die so eat well.
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by anuel4luv(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wow....thanks for the info guys....and to my fellow corpers, I just hit abakaliki, headin to ofikpa....
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by ayojango(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
anuel4luv: Wow....thanks for the info guys....and to my fellow corpers, I just hit abakaliki, headin to ofikpa....

Ofikpa or Afikpo? Aren't u supposed to report to camp first
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by Bj5all(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
this place na waoo, rarely have light, no water, the toilet no be here, but their food dey try small. all na jungle life sha, u can reach via 08179148413
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by Igabe(f): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2012
I'm presently serving in Ebonyi, batch A. D state is not as bad as pple portray it. The camp might not be fun becos of the season but its manageable. Participate well in the camp so that u can be be posted to the state capital, or work it. Abakaliki is ok and normal like most cities, its fun, 24hrs light except on few occassions. I heard Afikpo is good too.
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by Bj5all(m): 4:22am On Jul 05, 2012
Igabe: I'm presently serving in Ebonyi, batch A. D state is not as bad as pple portray it. The camp might not be fun becos of the season but its manageable. Participate well in the camp so that u can be be posted to the state capital, or work it. Abakaliki is ok and normal like most cities, its fun, 24hrs light except on few occassions. I heard Afikpo is good too.
thank u, i am in camp now, do u runs your posting?
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by Igabe(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
Yeah, through the officials.
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by achi4u(m): 1:51am On Jul 07, 2012
if you hav d money to buy beaf meat,why not go to meat-market or gariki where u even witness hw d hausa ppl slauter the cows and stop spreading unecessary lies.

tell me that ur state have steady light?

many of you coming here have already had a bad shape of mind of Ebonyi state being a backward state?___but d choice is still there for u 'get redeploy to the northern grave'.

...if u need a questn or help post it here cos i don't even need ur contacts.

stay kool & enjoy the state.
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by achi4u(m): 1:55am On Jul 07, 2012
ayo jango: .

Ofikpa or Afikpo? Aren't u supposed to report to camp first
good question with no answers and he called himself a corpergringrin
Re: Batch B Corpers Posted To Ebonyi..let's Meet! by wizzymate(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
pls studied architecture. I'd need info on possible places of doing my ppa in abakaliki.

(1) (Reply)

The Newly Acquired Rccf Kaduna Family Estate, A Haven And A Shiloh / N4000 Payment Is Important; Paid This Afternoon, Got My Call Up No This Evening / All NYSC 2018 Batch B Stream II Should Check Dashboard And Fix This - Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.