Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

Can This Relationship Ever End? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Relationship Ever End? (1461 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / Tired Of This Relationship / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2012
Well the topic was just to entice... Im sorry... I have a question or more like a wonder.

Is there anyway or possibility that a guy & a lady would never cheat or breakup with eachother?... What should a guy or a lady do that will ensure that the other party will not notice anyone else except the lover.

I have heard that when u disflower a girl then ur relationship is guaranteed or that wen a lady is a sex god then her man ''cannot'' leave her. Respect, loyalty, phone call, sweet words & so on.

On the contrary, my dad called me one day & said; ''never trust a woman. Even ur mother dnt trust her''. Simply means dnt trust any woman no matter what she claims. He said when a womans eye is on a guy next door, she would not rest until she had gotten a taste of the guy. Says girls like ''ile to ba daa'', a house dats quiet.

Iv seen good relationships dat som1 shud pray for end just like that when they'v both promised eachoda heaven & stars.

Soooo, what can guarantee a succesful relationship?...
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Dyt(f): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2012
Hmmmm
Na big question u ask o
Wat can guarantee a successful relationship?
I dey cm
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2012
There is no absolute formulas when it comes to relationships. What will work in this relationship might not work in the next
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2012
@Dyt criously I dey wait... I somewat need dis responses for my own relationship also. Me & my baby is in a way distant from eachoda now-first lover though. On the contrary, @Mynd_44, in as much as I agree wit u, dia shud always be some form of a way that one can be sure both parties wud remain loyal 2 eachoda... Jst drop some insights plsssssssssss. Thanks
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by slimyem: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2012
relationships are almost equal to gambling.
U never can tell the outcome no matter how much you play by any rules and what rules you play by...

1 Like

Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2012
slimyem: relationships are almost equal to gambling.
U never can tell the outcome no matter how much you play by any rules and what rules you play by...

I agree wit u absolutely... Its somewat a gamble. U can neva knw... Sometimes a guy may even plan 2 jst Lamba a girl & he might jst end up loving her... & so on sha. Thanks Slimyem
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by suavebabe(f): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2012
I will say compatibility and tolerance and trust, there is no rule anywhere that guarantee a forever after, but if you can tolerate your partner then your relationship should last if not forever. @op your dad is wrong.
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Mynd44: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2012
richarts: @Mynd_44, in as much as I agree wit u, dia shud always be some form of a way that one can be sure both parties wud remain loyal 2 eachoda... Jst drop some insights plsssssssssss. Thanks
Because people are different, what they will take is different so I say again. There is no absolute formula
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
richarts: Well the topic was just to entice... Im sorry... I have a question or more like a wonder.
Is there anyway or possibility that a guy & a lady would never cheat or breakup with eachother?

This is impossible to predict as nobody can tell what the future brings....... Anyone who tell you they have e perfect formula is a charlatan.

What should a guy or a lady do that will ensure that the other party will not notice anyone else except the lover

The fact that you believe that noticing someone else is the reason why people break up is your first mistake..... Just imagine for one second what you are writing?! If your gal looks at someone and decide to leave you then she is was not meant for you, and therefore you shouldn't even try to be with her.

I have heard that when u disflower a girl then ur relationship is guaranteed or that wen a lady is a sex god then her man ''cannot'' leave her. Respect, loyalty, phone call, sweet words & so on.

Taking a lady's virginity is only gonna make her remember you forever, but your actions AFTER is what is going to make her stick with you or not. Same with a gal who is a sex goddess, that is just part of the equation, if there is no substance behind her/your actions then it's a lost cause.

On the contrary, my dad called me one day & said; ''never trust a woman. Even ur mother dnt trust her''. Simply means dnt trust any woman no matter what she claims. He said when a womans eye is on a guy next door, she would not rest until she had gotten a taste of the guy. Says girls like ''ile to ba daa'', a house dats quiet.

Sadly, your father was wrong....it has all to do with the kind of woman you choose to settle with. What your father was describing are sl.uts and whores (or desperate women who marry for the wrong reasons), and has nothing to do with proper women who are out there by the boat load.

Iv seen good relationships dat som1 shud pray for end just like that when they'v both promised eachoda heaven & stars.

If you think that all r/ships are successful then that's your second mistake, some succeed and others don't.......stop taking other people's negativity as a reference to YOUR life.

Soooo, what can guarantee a succesful relationship?...

Nothing! You can only be the best you can be and hope to find someone likewise. Just Be yourself, hope to find someone who has the same goals and sees life the same way you do. Someone who has the quality and attributes that you desire......and vice versa!!!!!
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Hey Mister... U r so analytical. Wheeww!!! Like dat... Thanks & Suave babe thanks... U both shud write a book.
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by ITbomb(m): 2:02am On Jun 30, 2012
I think the best guarantee is disvirgining a girl and loving her . Unfortunately the good guys r too cautious not to corrupt the young mind leaving the bloody task to the players.
I've come to realise that most girls get wild after their first heartbreak
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 30, 2012
ITbomb: I think the best guarantee is disvirgining a girl and loving her . Unfortunately the good guys r too cautious not to corrupt the young mind leaving the bloody task to the players.

Cooooool.
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by 190: 5:16am On Jun 30, 2012
well in nigeria all relationships between ages 15-24 are destined to fail

you tend to get better with each relationship

atleast from experience thats wat ive figured out

you need to check out my almost so new tear rubber gurl, wud soon put a ring on it cool

shes perfect unlike my hungry ex - may God punish her and her entire family with leprosy angry
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2012
what can guarantee a successful relationship is Africa Scientific Manipulator(AKA...JAZZ). IT powerful you just only renew when its potency reaches low ebb.
@190,i laff die wake up again with your Ex lamentation. So much animosity. The girl seize one of your testicles?
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by ITbomb(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2012
190: well in nigeria all relationships between ages 15-24 are destined to fail

you tend to get better with each relationship

atleast from experience thats wat ive figured out

you need to check out my almost so new tear rubber gurl, wud soon put a ring on it cool

shes perfect unlike my hungry ex - may God punish her and her entire family with leprosy angry
Na MsDarkskin or Omolola wey u dey curse like this?
Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Mynd44: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2012
ITbomb: I think the best guarantee is disvirgining a girl and loving her . Unfortunately the good guys r too cautious not to corrupt the young mind leaving the bloody task to the players.
Did you just type that or did your keyboard develop a mind of its own? So if you were a girl's first, it grantees that she would not leave you abi? You live in the dark ages Dude
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did you just type that or did your keyboard develop a mind of its own? So if you were a girl's first, it grantees that she would not leave you abi? You live in the dark ages Dude

Sadly what he wrote is the reason why so many are looking for virgins........they truly believe that the lady would love them forever if they love her back, or that women are the way they are because of their first breakup, lol!
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Mynd44: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Sadly what he wrote is the reason why so many are looking for virgins........they truly believe that the lady would love them forever if they love her back, or that women are the way they are because of their first breakup, lol!
Honestly you hear the myths some people have about relationships and you don't understand if they actually thought it through before believing it
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
@ Mynd_44; Mr Brown Jay, IT Bomb & 190... Ya'll funny I swear... I ws high while reading ur comments... Kudnt stop laughing... I had to curse d funny girl kalling my fone & disturbing my life cos she wasnt letting me concenerate on what i ws reading... Bt all u guys no help me ooo... Una jst dey fi mi pa.
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by kpolli(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
ur dad is rite, never trust a girl
Re: Can This Relationship Ever End? by Mynd44: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2012
kpolli: ur dad is rite, never trust a girl
Including your sister right?

(1) (Reply)

10 Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women. / The Double Standard Of Promiscuity / HELP! She's all over me & i need to end Dis Relationship but how?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.