Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,433 members, 7,978,373 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:19 AM

HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job (13069 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by Wislet(f): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2012
SimonAndal: I don't normally give out advices, but @OP, you'll be a blonde he-goat not to let her go. Like chaircover said, she could meet another guy anywhere, but this job will enable you save money. Oh who am I kidding, you're just an insecure 10-year-old afraid to lend out his toy for fear of it liking his friend more. Like me.
i don't think u're married, and if perchance u were, ur wife deserves a man that thinks maturedly and tells himself the truth.
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by Christine01(f): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
lipsrsealed Hmmm!!! Na wa Oº°˚˚°. Everybody is claiming to be working offshore. That's nice anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by horny4u(f): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2012
snthesis:
Actually, d joke is on you. For stupidly tagging along - ur ability to discern is mighty low/ or perhaps ur bias clouds ur judgment

Hahaha
Now thats funny....bullseye bro... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway I had to stupidly tag along my bros, the bros I am explaining to is 1 gram short of a KG... Simple people must be spoken to in simpleton language.
I was scared for you ....thought ...what? How can anyone be this daft!
But thank you for clarifying matters....we are good now?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

P.S Stay here and be exchanging words with women ohhh...you will soon need brassiere ...OUCH! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by snthesis(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2012
i told her yes.....
but i have an alternate plan, she doesnt get to resume duties offshore till end of sept, so i decided to get her pregnant cool cool cool
ive been working on that plan,-worked throughout(all positions- cant afford to take chances) yesterday, good thing it rained allday- cool cool cool
will resume shortly today,can anyone recommend a safe energy replacement drug- dnt want to die while trying
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
cheesy well, Red Bull! If you wanna go gangsta then Alomo Bitters! U go wound ooo cheesy
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by snthesis(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2012
sumthing organic

BoboYekini: cheesy well, Red Bull! If you wanna go gangsta then Alomo Bitters! U go wound ooo cheesy
thanks
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by sdbaba: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
snthesis: i told her yes.....
but i have an alternate plan, she doesnt get to resume duties offshore till end of sept, so i decided to get her pregnant cool cool cool
ive been working on that plan,-worked throughout(all positions- cant afford to take chances) yesterday, good thing it rained allday- cool cool cool
will resume shortly today,can anyone recommend a safe energy replacement drug- dnt want to die while trying

Before you go wasting all your energy trying to get her pregnant, are you sure she's not on some sort of pills that prevents pregnancy? Think twice my guy oh before you go come become like Majek Fashek still belle no go show!
Nurse no dey get belle by mistake oh!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by montili(f): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2012
chaircover: Is MissyB a nurse ni?

On a serious note, if I were your wife I will be pretty offended that you think that way. You are indirectly implying that you can’t trust her.

Which job will your wife do that she won’t be exposed to other men? Do men toast married women YES!!! Do men toast me? Yes!! In the shops, on the plane, on the street, driving along in the car . . . . . . I just politely tell them to Fcuuk off.

Even if your wife was a housewife, there is still the washerman, driver, gateman, when she goes to the market etc

You have to trust her, however if she has given you any reason not to trust her, then you need to discuss it and iron things out Now Now because if you don’t, then every time she is 5 minutes late from the marker you will be thinking the worst.

Now back to the job, I personally don’t like husband and wife being away from each other and 3 weeks out of every 4 is a long time to be apart. Money is not everything and investing in building your relationship together is more important than money. Sit down, put your heads together, focus and pray together and surely a job closer to home will soon appear.

Well said jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by horny4u(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
snthesis: i told her yes.....

LMAO..... Maca powder is good for shoking.

Kola nut also helps you stay awake

But I have an alternate idea what if while offshore another man begins to top up the preggy and you get a multi DNA kid

....don't be giving OP heart attack: pure wickedness grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by snthesis(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
sdbaba:

Before you go wasting all your energy trying to get her pregnant, are you sure she's not on some sort of pills that prevents pregnancy? Think twice my guy oh before you go come become like Majek Fashek still belle no go show!
thanks men!! i didnt think of this angle- i hve to be checking her handbags and all her stuffs from now on.
thanks once again
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by snthesis(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
horny4u:

LMAO..... Maca powder is good for shoking.

Kola nut also helps you stay awake

Maca powfer- what is that? im serious this tyme

horny4u:

But I have an alternate idea what if while offshore another man begins to top up the preggy and you get a multi DNA kid

....don't be giving OP heart attack: pure wickedness grin grin grin

not fair sad
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by ronkebp(f): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
sdbaba:

grin grin grin
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by horny4u(f): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
snthesis:

Maca powfer- what is that? im serious this tyme

not fair sad

Google maca

Sorry about my alternate idea.... ma binu u hear
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by Alusioji(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Guy no try am, am offshore now on a platform with more than 150 men on board. its very tempting. not a place for woman. i have also stayed in vessels with woman as cook or cleaners , lots of controversies.Bad idea. money is not everything.
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by rockafela(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Alusi_oji: Guy no try am, am offshore now on a platform with more than 150 men on board. its very tempting. not a place for woman. i have also stayed in vessels with woman as cook or cleaners , lots of controversies.Bad idea. money is not everything.

U say 150 men? U should Bє talking of 4000 men.
I work there, the place has an average of 4500 personnel on board men like 4000 and woman 500.
What u should Bє afraid of is the foreigner (expertraites) they like black sexy ladys too much, and they are ready to give anyfin to lay with some useless black girls working dere, the women arε always find at Catering, nurse, or office assistance..so @op u alone know who ur wife is and wat she's capable of think well o before u allow her go...as she gone for the one week induction training in any 5star hotel? Before her departure
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by sholavick(f): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
chaircover: Is MissyB a nurse ni?

On a serious note, if I were your wife I will be pretty offended that you think that way. You are indirectly implying that you can’t trust her.

Which job will your wife do that she won’t be exposed to other men? Do men toast married women YES!!! Do men toast me? Yes!! In the shops, on the plane, on the street, driving along in the car . . . . . . I just politely tell them to Fcuuk off.

Even if your wife was a housewife, there is still the washerman, driver, gateman, when she goes to the market etc

You have to trust her, however if she has given you any reason not to trust her, then you need to discuss it and iron things out Now Now because if you don’t, then every time she is 5 minutes late from the marker you will be thinking the worst.

Now back to the job, I personally don’t like husband and wife being away from each other and 3 weeks out of every 4 is a long time to be apart. Money is not everything and investing in building your relationship together is more important than money. Sit down, put your heads together, focus and pray together and surely a job closer to home will soon appear.

Sholavick(Quote post)
You are right pls don't open the doors of house for the devil to crawl into ,its not wise for her to be offshore for about three weeks while you will be alone at home,u might be thinking the money is good ,But u will you ever have peace of mind? she hasn't even gone and u have started thinking negatively which will definitely be a threat to your home. pls be carefull money is good but too much of it sometimes brings disaster.
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by snthesis(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
tanx for d advice guys/gals

is there an alternative to tying her down other than d pregnancy sturv

1 Like

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by rockafela(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
i swear the pregnancy is a good one, as i well know men offshore tends to respect and dont go close to pregnant women, so if u can get that done please then you can allow her go, the pregnancy should be at the earlier stage where no one will know at work...all of a sudden they will see her with a big tummy...i swear ur will will be respected and even be protected... Goodluck
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
The OP is so fake
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by stevecantrell: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Now I understand why we get so many orders from guys on oil rigs for pills. Those rigs are FLOATING HOTELS cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by sheniqua: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
People can say whatever they like,it all boils down to the woman
I have read people say that wives shouldn't work in banks because they will have to sleep with their clients to make their quota
I have heard that all females in Nigeria with political appointments slept their way though the ranks
All female contractors sleep with men to get the contracts.
The workers in offices sleep with their superiors to get promotions
Female students sleep with the lecturers for grades
Female nurses sleep with the doctors while on night duty
Those in the Church are sleeping with the pastors
Is there any Nigerian woman that hasn't been labelled an ashawo ?
Now those in oil rigs sleep with the men
I repeat,it all boils down to the woman
I worked as an overnight manager in a group home for six straight months with various males including a black guy I had a great working relationship with and we didn't as much as hold hands.
God is my witness
I May not be a Ms Nigeria but I can hold my own very well
A woman that will cheat on her husband will cheat on her husband irrespective of location,time and place,she will do it right under his nose
So all this off shore/ onshore talk is nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job by snthesis(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2013
sheniqua: People can say whatever they like,it all boils down to the woman
I have read people say that wives shouldn't work in banks because they will have to sleep with their clients to make their quota
I have heard that all females in Nigeria with political appointments slept their way though the ranks
All female contractors sleep with men to get the contracts.
The workers in offices sleep with their superiors to get promotions
Female students sleep with the lecturers for grades
Female nurses sleep with the doctors while on night duty
Those in the Church are sleeping with the pastors
Is there any Nigerian woman that hasn't been labelled an ashawo ?
Now those in oil rigs sleep with the men
I repeat,it all boils down to the woman
I worked as an overnight manager in a group home for six straight months with various males including a black guy I had a great working relationship with and we didn't as much as hold hands.
God is my witness
I May not be a Ms Nigeria but I can hold my own very well
A woman that will cheat on her husband will cheat on her husband irrespective of location,time and place,she will do it right under his nose
So all this off shore/ onshore talk is nonsense
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me / My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help / Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.