Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:32 AM

Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - (17944 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by kevwes: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
Let all Nigerians pray for him.I have learnt something about the way devils work,they dont trouble Poor men but those wiTh light of success and great future,IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE.Pls dont try another marriage because you might end up having lucifer himself in ur house.
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by adesteve: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sampling theory...*lips are sealed...just passing through*
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by FXKing2012(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
The Bible supports divorce in the case of adultery, nobody here knows why he divorced the wife, she cld have been involved in adultery. And itz really not good for a man to be alone; a man needs a helper.
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by OldBushman(m): 5:56am On Jul 01, 2012
Don't forget this Kris is a musician. Methinks he's still mistaking the musician who said he is a pastor and now he does not know d difference bitween a pastor & a musician.
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by cesil92: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2012
Did He actually hear from God about God giving Him a set of twins? Did He actually hear from God before marrying Stephanie?
I think its very shameful for him having divorced the first and second wives, He still has the audacity to say He'll marry the next wife by December.
What example is he showing to his members and public?
Is it biblical?
I am disappointed and lost respect for him.
Re: Pastor Christ Okotie- I Will Get Married Again In December - by Shokoloko(f): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2012
there are two types of pastors. the ones called of God and the ones called by themselves. And by their fruits you shall know them. the bibble says a leader in church must be the husband of one wife and manage his home in Godliness.
there are few real christians in the world and you can spot them easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State / The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.