Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Police Is Now 80 Percent Corrupt-Free-IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Is Now 80 Percent Corrupt-Free-IGP (4521 Views)

Islamization: Afikpo Igbos Are 80 Percent Muslims / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions / 80 Percent Of Fuel Consumed In Benin Republic Smuggled From Nigeria Says IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Is Now 80 Percent Corrupt-Free-IGP by ajadek(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
Pls I need this IG no because am aving a big problem with nigeria police now,my brother ws detain since three days ago,dis my brother was reweryer,he do reweryer work for one man,he help d man do secuirity on his car since 2010,d car was stole last month and police came to arrest my brother since three days that he must know abt the stole car,he was arrest in obomoso and detail in ogbomoso,if we want to see our brother we must pay #500,I was try to ask the police officer that what's keeping dis guy here since three days ago,he said they av interest in dis
Case in ibadan that they will transfer the case to ibaban on money,I said since the arrest of my brother came from ibadan,immediately u arrest u suppose to take him to ibadan the follow days will go to court,if we lose or win d case yes btw us and court of law,by sufer dis man here till monday making six days,pls my fellow nl I need ur advice and help
Re: Nigerian Police Is Now 80 Percent Corrupt-Free-IGP by Fiveseventy: 5:56am On Jun 30, 2012
A few good examples is a good start. I just hope it's the I.G's policies (not only the individual officers) thats behind these improvements.
Re: Nigerian Police Is Now 80 Percent Corrupt-Free-IGP by greatcruz(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
Our police men are good. Condition makes crayfish to bend like comma. They are very effective when they choose to or when they are motivated or properly COMMANDED. Remember, it is a COMMAND profession. You don't have your own opinion. If the police boss sometime ago could afford N6 billion worth of shares, what do you expect the followers to do. I give kudos to the Acting IG who did not mind the returns when he stopped the road blocks. More Elbow grease sir. Fellow Nigerians and Nairalander let's have faith in the acting IG, we will help the Nigerian police to step up. It is just like a convicted Armed Robber who confesses he is born again, it will be difficult for neighbours whose home have been wrecked at Gun point to believe. Long live Nigerian Police.

A QUESTION TO ACTING IG: Sir, EDO State gubernatorial election is just a stone throw. Hope police will show good examples in that election? Is police very independent enough not to be manipulated by the politicians?
Re: Nigerian Police Is Now 80 Percent Corrupt-Free-IGP by hakanai(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
i can't miss this to laugh.Anyway i know it must be an error,He probably meant the the police is now 20% corrupt free and he has 80% to go.Which to me is still even not correct.20% we for they thank shout in jubilation!!!!
make i laugh joor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws / Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit / See Pic Of Dead Bodies Of Lady & Her Child Killed By Collapsed Building In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.