Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey (11053 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Skmoda360(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
source pls.............................bt way to go if itz true.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Iceslizer(f): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
This is one of those very rare moments when i don't feel so bad being a Nigerian. We're proud of you sweetheart!
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by saganuwa: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2012
His sis waz my classmate in medical school. Way to go bro.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by sensisosu: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
oboy na wa for nigerians with beefing oooo... chaii

u think say e easy abiii.... oya bring your report card..

congratz bro... a 4.0 out of 4.0 in computer engineering no b moi moi...

kudos..
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
make we dey hammer!!! them like dat jor! cheesy cool shebi dem say naija men na criminals? show dem pepper jare! 4.0 out of 4.0 no be beanz.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
I wish this dude can see my comment mehn! cool He should just apply to MIT for his post bachelors degree.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Kizilala: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
Tribalism will kill the moderators on this nairaland.Mukina2 has to be the most tribalistic moderator.This one made it to d front page but an Igbo girl being named as the best black student in the UK didn't.

www.informationnigeria.org/2012/06/ibo-girl-becomes-the-uks-no-1-best-black-student-of-2012.html
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2012
Kizilala: Tribalism will kill the moderators on this nairaland.Mukina2 has to be the most tribalistic moderator.This one made it to d front page but an Igbo girl being named as the best black student in the UK didn't.

www.informationnigeria.org/2012/06/ibo-girl-becomes-the-uks-no-1-best-black-student-of-2012.html
Did you create a topic on Nairaland about it?
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by kemiola89(f): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
Congratulations Tunde! 4.0GP! Can dat be obtained in nigerian universities, i doubt.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by tunapawizzy: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
Igbos 3.98 cgpa at joh hopkins yorubas 4.0cgpa in cyprus hausas una no dy shame? Na only to dey bomb churches, and to dey do rankedede for una useless leaders una know..mumu people

1 Like

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Patsey: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
THE REALITY IS THAT NIGERIA IS FULL OF TALENTS. HOWEVER, BAD GOVERNANCE CONTINUES TO RUIN PEOPLE'S POTENTIALS AND CHANCES.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Ayoolanairaland: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Congratulations cousin
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by ahamdiheme: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2012
meksroland: What's the rank of the university in the world like John Hopkins is the best in medicine. ABU is better than that skool

You must be high on cheap drugs!!
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Ibime(m): 3:59am On Jun 30, 2012
Its a shame that our mods in this section dont know the difference between Turkey and Cyprus
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by rave2u: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2012
Ibime: Its a shame that our mods in this section dont know the difference between Turkey and Cyprus

Actually they didn't get it wrong. Cyprus is divided into two parts. The northern side (Where the university is located at) is under Turkey. So we could still say its in Turkey.

meksroland: What's the rank of the university in the world like John Hopkins is the best in medicine. ABU is better than that skool

You definitely must be on cheap drugs!

According to Webometrics the university is ranked 1025 in the world

http://www.webometrics.info/details.asp?univ=emu.edu.tr

According to URAP the university is ranked 1696 on the world based on Academic Perfomance

http://www.urapcenter.org/2011/university.php?q=Eastern+Mediterranean+University

Please what is ABU's ranking?
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2012
Kizilala: Tribalism will kill the moderators on this nairaland.Mukina2 has to be the most tribalistic moderator.This one made it to d front page but an Igbo girl being named as the best black student in the UK didn't.

Ask it to be placed on front page, send her a PM.

Mukina is not even Nigerian, wtf is wrong with you ppl and your gra gra?

2 Likes

Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Jarus(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2012
jboi25: that is to say no sadist lecturer for the department. those lecturers when go tell u say u no fit get a because them no get a for thier time

These people have come again. I don't believe I can't score A from any lecturer. All these are nonsense to me.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Jarus(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2012
Ibime: Its a shame that our mods in this section dont know the difference between Turkey and Cyprus
Bros, u still dey NL?
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2012
Jarus:

These people have come again. I don't believe I can't score A from any lecturer. All these are nonsense to me.

Remember you are not female. grin

There are some lecturers wey if a girl does not play ball (literally), they will never get the A. undecided
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by onila(f): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2012
i dont like this sagamite guy undecided
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Ibime(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
onila: i dont like this sagamite guy undecided

Wetin concern you with the sagamite guy?

Jarus:
Bros, u still dey NL?

I be your follower na. . . abi you never accept my request?

rave2u:

Actually they didn't get it wrong. Cyprus is divided into two parts. The northern side (Where the university is located at) is under Turkey. So we could still say its in Turkey.

Mehn, misinformation is a disease. No dey yarn opata here. No part of Cyprus is in Turkey or Greece.

You have two "tribes" in Cyprus. . . the Turkish and the Greeks. . . and no part is under Turkey or Greece just like no part of Belgium is under France or Holland.
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
onila: i dont like this sagamite guy undecided

[size=18pt]GOD! CHINEKE! My world has collapsed o![/size]

Not. undecided
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by chic2pimp(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
Sagamite:

[size=18pt]GOD! CHINEKE! My world has collapsed o![/size]

Not. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunji Olu-taiwo Emerges Best Graduating Student In Turkey by folex101: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2012
Keep it up and keep the Nigerian flag flying.....let all Nigerian youths take dressing now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex / ASUU May Call Off Strike On Tuesday. / Hnd Vs Bsc Is The Case Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.