Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Do Mc On Girlfriend Birthday!!! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How To Do Mc On Girlfriend Birthday!!! (1074 Views)

Letter To All Upcoming Artist By Mc Reo... / Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead / MC Shakara’s Reaction To Critics Of Tuface’s Dubai Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Mc On Girlfriend Birthday!!! by fatterman: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
HELLO,

MY BEST FRIEND GIRLFRIEND IS DOING HER BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND SHE WANTS MY FRIEND TO DO THE MC FOR HER. BECAUSE MY FREIEND HAVE A LOVELY VOICE AND HER GIRL FRIEND SAY SHE WANT TO BE HERAING MY BOYFRIEND SPEAK. NOW MY BOYFRIEND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO MC AND WHAT IS HE SUPPOSE TO DO WITH IN MIC? I MEAN THE ORDERS OF PROGRAMM. PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP HOW TO ARRANGE THE BIRTHDAY FOR HER TO BE FUN. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Funniest Among This 3? / Mukina I Wanna Banq Ur Puzzy,mama / This Will Waoh You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.