Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting (1615 Views)

Nigeria Hits Back At Niger; Accuses Coalition Soldiers Of Looting, Helping BH / I Was Bribed N250M But Rejected: Those Who Collected It Are In Gov Today / I Was Bribed To Nail Al-mustapha,says Katako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
Truth, lies and a conviction

By Abdulrazaq Magaji, (magaji777@yahoo.com)
Abuja, Nigeria

‘Yes, I lied. But I later reflected on my life and what I will meet in the hereafter. Whatever financial reward one gets here for giving false testimony, one will one day definitely die. So, I realized that what I was doing was mortgaging my hereafter, and went back to the court and told them that I lied. I was promised so many things. But let me clarify something first: when I was arrested, my case had nothing to do with Major Al-Mustapha.

I was arrested concerning the issue of Mohammed Sani Abacha. They told me they wanted to recover some money from him and they promised me 10 per cent of whatever they will recover, plus a house at any place of my choice. After convicting him, they will also take me to any country of my choice. Then later, they brought Al-Mustapha’s case, read all the charges against him and told me what to say when I am taken to court.

I went back to the court earlier and said that I lied, but the court still decided to discard my second testimony and based its judgment on the lies I told earlier. That’s why I now want everybody to know the real truth, through other means. Only one promise was fulfilled. They bought me a house in Jos; but I was not relocated to Saudi Arabia and did not get 10 per cent of the Mohammed Abacha loot as I was promised. Even if they fulfill the promises now, I will not accept anything from them. My conscience is pricking me; that is because of my false testimony against an innocent person. That person is now facing death by hanging. If he is killed, his blood is on my hands; and no matter how long I live, one day I must die. So, I want the world to know that he is innocent.’

Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/truth-lies-and-a-conviction/#ixzz1zCWT2n1j
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by werepeLeri: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2012
mtcheewwww
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by thoth: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2012
werepeLeri: mtcheewwww
God! Such reaction in the face of truth which determines a man fate,whether he lives or dies and anothers reputation as a patriot who fought and died for his peoples liberation, such a reaction shows me that there is something inherently wrong with africans.
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by werepeLeri: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
Triple mtscheeewwwww
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
^ a word is enough for the wise
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2012
interesting
GenBuhari: Truth, lies and a conviction

By Abdulrazaq Magaji, (magaji777@yahoo.com)
Abuja, Nigeria

‘Yes, I lied. But I later reflected on my life and what I will meet in the hereafter. Whatever financial reward one gets here for giving false testimony, one will one day definitely die. So, I realized that what I was doing was mortgaging my hereafter, and went back to the court and told them that I lied. I was promised so many things. But let me clarify something first: when I was arrested, my case had nothing to do with Major Al-Mustapha.

I was arrested concerning the issue of Mohammed Sani Abacha. They told me they wanted to recover some money from him and they promised me 10 per cent of whatever they will recover, plus a house at any place of my choice. After convicting him, they will also take me to any country of my choice. Then later, they brought Al-Mustapha’s case, read all the charges against him and told me what to say when I am taken to court.

I went back to the court earlier and said that I lied, but the court still decided to discard my second testimony and based its judgment on the lies I told earlier. That’s why I now want everybody to know the real truth, through other means. Only one promise was fulfilled. They bought me a house in Jos; but I was not relocated to Saudi Arabia and did not get 10 per cent of the Mohammed Abacha loot as I was promised. Even if they fulfill the promises now, I will not accept anything from them. My conscience is pricking me; that is because of my false testimony against an innocent person. That person is now facing death by hanging. If he is killed, his blood is on my hands; and no matter how long I live, one day I must die. So, I want the world to know that he is innocent.’

Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/truth-lies-and-a-conviction/#ixzz1zCWT2n1j
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2012
God help us
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2012
angry
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 01, 2012
This another piece of evidence that supports the view that Abacha never looted. After all why would they need to bribe people to give evidence?

Also proves that Al Mustapha was not responsible for the killing of Abiola's wife. Obasanjo and IBB want to silence Al Mustapha, because he knows too much about the how both Abacha and Abiola was poisoned. (However I am conivinced that Al Mustapha secretly worked with IBB to poison Abacha).
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Please is the source of this article reliable?
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by teskyg: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2012
Shut the Bleep up Gen Buhari.He that kills by the sword dies by the sword.Mustapha's case is died and buried and there is nothing Terrorist like you can do.
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by FrankC3: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2012
They also bribed swiss bank to retun some of the loots. Abacha is 'innocent'!!!
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
^ the money "returned" was never traced.

Yes Swiss banks and courts colluded in deceiving Nigeria.

Abacha had nothing to do with the so- called returned loot
Re: Abacha Driver Mohammed Abdul, Was Bribed By Obasanjo To Accuse Abacha Of Looting by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thief Obasanjo, Thief Obasanjo, Thief Obasanjo, how many times did I call your name?

(1) (Reply)

The Badagry-cms Ten Lanes Road Under Construction Turns Petrol Tankers' Park! / Presidency Angry With Akpabio, Others / Govs Abandon Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.