Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

Need Ideas On How To Set Up A CHARITY Organization - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Ideas On How To Set Up A CHARITY Organization (629 Views)

Who Should I Donate To? How Should I Decide Which Charity/organization/cause To / CAN Exonerates Etsu Nupe Over Conversion Of Charity To Aisha / Help, Give Me Ideas On How To Start A Charity Organization. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Ideas On How To Set Up A CHARITY Organization by abuc: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
I've had this desire of starting a Charity Organization for so long now and would
want to start without much delay. My major aim is reaching out to poor orphanage home's
and provide basic materials that will improve the children standard of living.
I also intend contributing to their academic activities.

Kindly advice me on how to go about it. Do I need to register a name with Corporate
Affair Commission? I need meaningful contribution. I want to start something from
next week and I don't usually start new project without asking for the contributions
of others because I believe one or two people may have ideas that will help me achieve my AIM.

(1) (Reply)

Small Church Gives 100 % Of Tithe To Needy For A Year: Can We Do That Here? / Where Is Religion Leading Nigeria To? / Food For Thought For Jehovah Withness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.