Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Predicament - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Predicament (635 Views)

My Predicament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Predicament by kayzed(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2007
i read civil engineering and graduated with a 2.2.finished NYSC in august and got a job with a company after insistence from my dad in november.the owner of the company employed me as a result of pressure from my dad but i know i'm not needed but due to their relationship,he accepted me. the company is gradually folding though there is a job goiig on but he diverts money meant 4 the job 4 personal use and i'm like restricted.i'm planning 2 leave as sson as collect my salary if there will be and search 4 a more conducive atmosphere 4 work. i neeed u guys candid advice.
Re: My Predicament by Geezle(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2007
Man, in the first place, why didnt you wanna find a place to work on ur own? It had to be daddy, U let do the dirty job and now u are complaining.

The coy u currently work with is a private firm and the owner has the right to do what ever he wants with his money.

U'd better start looking for job now (U might need to ask daddy again) as u have not even settled into the business. But on the other hand, if u dont want to, fine, there are a million plus graduates who need what u have, daddy's influence.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Urgent Assistance / Info Pls / When Will 2nd Batch Of Firstbank Start Their Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.