Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Looking For Great Programmers To Develop The Next Insanely Great Applications - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Looking For Great Programmers To Develop The Next Insanely Great Applications (1151 Views)

I Need A Good Website Programmer In Abuja To Develop A School Portal - Urgent / Programmer Needed To Develop Ecommerce Website / We Need Programmers To Our New Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Great Programmers To Develop The Next Insanely Great Applications by solomono: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2007
Hi
I am planning to set up a software engineering center in Lagos to support my clients in the US
I require programmers with experience in Java, JSP, JSF, Spring, Hibernate and similar technologies
I am looking for very smart people with 1st or 2.1 degrees with 3-10 years experience with these technologies
If you are interested please send your resume to solomono@yahoo.com
with subject line Java Programmers for Incognition and your resume in word format as an attachment.
Please also provide professional references for your last three employers.
If you know of any person who might be interested pass on the messages. If you know of another forum
where I might find people or have any answers please respond to this post
Cheers
Solomon
Re: Looking For Great Programmers To Develop The Next Insanely Great Applications by opensource(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2007
Should you need PHP or opensource developer I am available
Re: Looking For Great Programmers To Develop The Next Insanely Great Applications by MisterMan(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
Too bad I don't do Java. If you ever need .NET programmer, I am game. Contact me at tianshihotguy@yahoo.com. By the way, I love the way you put the subject (Insanely great)

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree Complete Accounting 2011 Installation, Training & Setup / Readymade University Website Portal Application / I Need A Programer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.