Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,893 members, 7,906,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? (60600 Views)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria. / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by joshuaidibia(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2012
black_beau: For those of you that are choosing ph,y una choose am? Ph is one of the dirtiest state capitals.I stay there and I'm telling you the state is so dirty and their roads are bad.personally,I'd say uyo-akwa ibom and cross river-calabar.
U b hypocryse. na ppl lyk u no dy do sanitatn 4 ph. nfact, whr u dey stay sef? old or new ph city? nd specify whr
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by kutchs: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2012
Vykiano: Tis
ikeja
Enugu
portharcut
uyo
calabar...........
Jalingo
Did you say Jalingo? I hope you are not mocking the town, the town is growing anyway tnxs to Danbaba but not enough to compare it with the likes of Gombe, Bauchi and Yola in the NE zone. No industry, no light outside Road Block and sorrounding areas.
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by maigaskiya1: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2012
T-smooth:
Zamfara
why u knw mentiom niger republic
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by Sike(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2012
hormor: What happen to ondo state
Dead!!! tongue
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by joshuaidibia(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2012
emmke: Most industrial/commercial
Lagos
Port Harcourt
Kano

Most beautiful
Calabar
Jos
Enugu
U spik d truth. bt is jos stl beautful adta al ds bombings?
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by flyuche(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2012
joshua idibia: Boy u dey lie.Enugu local die.Imo s evn beta dan enugu.talkn abt der roads,enugu no dy try.dey re d major producers of coal,bt der roads re stl lyk ABA roads.Talkn of port harcourt,if only u knw d population of ppl nd cmpanies dt re here,u'l nt b sayn ds.U cnt judge lagos nd port harcourt on der roads because of d amount of cmpany tractors dt roams d city.And i gues u'v nt bn 2 PH l8ly,if nt u'l nt b sayn such.Cn enugu boast of gud govt schs,hospitals,job mploymnt? I GUESS NO. PLS nxt tym use calabar 2 cmpare nd nt Enugu. TNX

I Live in PH. I have families in Owerri, Enugu and Anambra ,so I frequently visit these places. I am sure you live somewhere in the outskirt of Enugu. It's like somebody residing in Oyigbo and calling it Port Harcourt. My friend we are talking about Nigerian cities and cites have boundaries. You can't be dwelling in a bush near the main town and be claiming you live in a city.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by lukecent: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2012
They re Ikeja, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Calabar & Jos

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by joshuaidibia(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2012
SuyaEater: Ikeja for me

PLS WE SAY PIX OF DEVELOPED AREAS ND ND TREES OR JUNGLE.....LOL....

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by maigaskiya1: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2012
T-smooth:
Zamfara
guys when we make ds rateng i thnk lagos shoud nt be included beng a former fct.bt i thnk it shoud be enugu kano kaduna calabar ph uyo owerri bauchi jos asaba
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by joshuaidibia(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2012
flyuche:

I Live in PH. I have families in Owerri, Enugu and Anambra ,so I frequently visit these places. I am sure you live somewhere in the outskirt of Enugu. It's like somebody residing in Oyigbo and calling it Port Harcourt. My friend we are talking about Nigerian cities and cites have boundaries. You can't be dwelling in a bush near the main town and be claiming you live in a city.
whr in ph do u stay?
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by Seyilome(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf: ^
Abeg, stop that, now!

Is the inclusion of Abeokuta today's joke? Lol! grin
E be like say u never go outside of ur state, non of ur capital reach Abeokuta, argue it with me

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by flyuche(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2012
The most developed Nigerian city is Abuja. Period.
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by zikclassiq(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

Are you sure?
yea, zamfara doesnt hav much crowd and the amenities reach evrybody. Bon d sharia tinz. Na dier forma govnor use dat tin chop money 4rm saudi
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by flyuche(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2012
joshua idibia: whr in ph do u stay?

somewhere off Tombia in GRA II.
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by zikclassiq(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2012
tobechi74: I tire 4 d kind ansa we i de see here oo

owerri - no industry excpt concod hotel

kano...3rd state known 4 bokoharam

kaduna...half of d land na baraks-4 soldier

zamfara....logo..farming is our pride

its either south south..(calaba.,portharcut or uyo) or southwest(ibadan.,)
kaduna half of d land na barracks ke! U knw wetin u dy talk?
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by zikclassiq(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2012
Bimfo:
Did u just say IBADAN? That is Devastating... IBADAN IS THE 3RD DIRTIEST CITY IN AFRICA and 5TH IN THE WHOLE WORLD..cheesy And u r here saying, Ibadan.
seconded
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by zikclassiq(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

Kano is highly industrialised by Nigerian standards, thats the secret of the choice.
dat one dy sha
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by ariyebaba(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2012
EDO - BENIN CITY

THE HEART BEAT OF THE NATION

WE NO DEY CARI LAST NA

smileycheesywink
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by joshuaidibia(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2012
flyuche: The most developed Nigerian city is Abuja. Period.
Mind u,Abuja is nt a city.It is a federal capital teritory.We re talkn abt state cities nd nt capitals. Is Abuja govern by a governor? NO! ts governed by a minister. TNX
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by joshuaidibia(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2012
flyuche:

somewhere off Tombia in GRA II.
dts govt area. mention 1 place fr ph wey dirty.
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by flyuche(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2012
joshua idibia: Mind u,Abuja is nt a city.It is a federal capital teritory.We re talkn abt state cities nd nt capitals. Is Abuja govern by a governor? NO! ts governed by a minister. TNX

what is the definition of a city. where you come from sef? abeg i am out of here.
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by daviesmania(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2012
I get-am b4 no be property, it used to b ikeja, ph & calabar. Now its 1. Uyo 2. Uyo 3. Uyo 4. Enugu 5. Calabar

Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by Ninilowo(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2012
sango-ota Ota state
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by bestview: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2012
Bunkum, we should be talking about economic cities. Economic cities is what rules the world today. From Lagos to PH to Onitsha to Kano to Ogun. Cities that will not depend on government handouts, cities that will be self sustaining, cities that can uphold the economic status of Nigeria to be able the join the most developed countries by the year 20-20-20.
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by Ninilowo(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2012
sango-ota Ota state grin
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by kutchs: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2012
flyuche:

what is the definition of a city. where you come from sef? abeg i am out of here.
Come back and tell us the state in Nigeria of which Abuja is capital.

1 Like

Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by joshuaidibia(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2012
flyuche:

EVIDENCE OF LACK OF PLANNING. HOW CAN A CITY DEVELOP WITH PLANNING. THE PRESENCE OF OIL COMPANIES IN PORTHARCOURT DOES NOT MEAN IT'S DEVELOPED.
d presence of oil cmpanies in port harcourt means d roads wl b bad.same wt lagos. Enugu nd calabar roads gud because na mostly personal cars dey flex d city. bet me,if d commercial cars wey dey PH nd LAG enta enugu n calabar,der roads wil b disvirgined....lol...
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by sadi78: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Kano undecided? You sure about that? Anytime i see Kano on TV it always looks so untidy and chaotic. I would put Bauchi or Minna before Kano.

You can hardly see any flattering pics of kano on the web.
Hv you been to kano b4? you said you only saw kano on pics and you want pass a selfish judgement
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by bakenda(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2012
AKURE
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by Delafruita(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf:

Did you just change the title? Cos I could have sworn...
Anyway, without doubt the new list goes like this:

1. Lagos - Ikeja
2. Rivers - Port Harcourt
3. Kano - Kano
4. Kaduna - Kaduna
5. Akwa Ibom - Uyo
i totally disagree with ikeja been the most developed state capital.lagos is the most developed state no doubt.but ikeja,been its capital isnt at par with other parts of lagos.me still thinks calabar or portharcourt is more developed than ikeja
Re: The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? by sadi78: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2012
re@lchange:
ladies and gentlemen i give you kano. cry

you are BIG lie! The 1st and 3rd pics is not kano! Only the middle pics is kano in olden days before coming of colonial masters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.