Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? (18288 Views)

Handsome Felon Jeremy Meeks Lands Modelling Contract / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / Most Handsome Man On Nairaland June 2012 *GRAND FINALE* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by cheddarking(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
The_Matrix:
Guy, your mouth is so wide, you cud swallow a banana sideways grin grin grin

Nairaland o...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2012

REASON:

1 Mark for the Photoshop..

1 Mark for the posing

1 mark for attempting to look fine.

Total score = 3 out of 10..

P.S: That your lip sha!! Thank God say you be man, your money for finish for lipstick, because na two you go dey use per make-up session.. 1 for the upper lip, 1 for the lower lip..

2 Likes

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by lakonlawal: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2012
denzel2009: why did your tailor waste too much fabric on the collar?
grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by daviesmania(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ur best pic ever i suppose!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by cheddarking(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
Spirit of Okija: 3

REASON:

1 Mark for the posing

P.S: That your lip sha!! Thank God say you be man, your money for finish for lipstick, because na two you go dey use per make-up session.. 1 for the upper lip, 1 for the lower lip..

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by lakonlawal: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2012

REASON:

1 Mark for the posing

Laff one kill me here o, wetin the guy do u abeg?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Decryptor(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
the planmaker: Rate me in α scale of 1 to 10 how handsome A̶̲̥̅♏ ȋ̝̊̅?
No go hussle and make money! Be there looking for ratings angry By the time u turn 35 and still be eating "Mummy, thank ma" and recieve insults from your juniors, you'll know that what makes a man is not his looks but his substance financially and materially. Silly you! Sillier Moderators!!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by tpia5: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
I cant rate until i see him without airbrushing and from different angles.

Is the picture going to be used on a dating website?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by crackhouse(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
Your picture reminds me of my dead bingo, the dog i spent so much on. I lost the dog to a car accident last year, may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by krazzee(f): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Maaaan!!! This sure takes the beans from Julia Roberts....Those lips were surely not meant for kissing! Imagine swallowing the poor gal's face cry
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by femzoclem: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2012
ask4double: Can't estimate the cost of ur coat though, but the shirt u are wearing could be a little above #250. There is even a loosed thread on the coller.

ahahahahhahhaahhahah... guy, yu wicked ooooooo.. cant believe yu took out time to even check the loosed thread on the coller... wait sef, shey na microscope you use?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by freecocoa(f): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2012

REASON:

1 Mark for the posing

grin grin grin

Chei Afo mu oooo,chineke umu ogbenye bia zoputa'm.

Okija i will hold you responsible for whatever happens to me from excessive laughter. Kai you are wucked.grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by queensmith: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
I just cannot resist a guy in a suit. . . . . .and you look good in a suit. . . . 9/10!! one cannot underscore a man that looks soo dappa, everything looks to be in the right place. . . .*checks again*. . . .yep no man boobs no pot belly. 9/10 is the score . . . . . . cool cool cool
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by BaBaMike: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Aburo,dont mind your haters; You're so freakinggggggg handsome jor.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by crackhouse(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
[
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by queensmith: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: On a scale of 1-10, i give you 5. you need to add character to your face. simply smiling and looking cute will only attract MILFs grin grin

God is going to forgive you for that post. . . .i actually fell on the floor! lmfao!!

and you actually took the time to do all that? lawd hammercy! grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by crackhouse(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2012
canadaik: Most typical Nigerians will always be calous and stupid as usual, to all the mocking commenrs you made to this young man, you should be ashamed of yourself, you dont have to strip him of his dignity cause he looks good and you are jealous!!

@op posting this mighr not be the best thing to do, but u do look good and u should take pride in that...7.5/10
good samaritan.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by nanoken: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
come o....na chain-saw your barber use carve your hair?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by justdream(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
daviesmania: Ur best pic ever i suppose!

onpoint jarey
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by TheMatrix3: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
Amn't I sexy?

Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
@ poster, seriously? Are you this narcisistic? Or did you put someone else's pic to read the ridicule from people.
Aw puhleezz!! Look for something else to think of not how people will rate your look, because to me with all this touch-up i cant rate this pic more than 5. You're just like every other black face i see, nothing spectacular
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by manny4life(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
Abeg, you guys should free OP jor, he's trying his best... grin grin grin grin
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Decryptor: No go hussle and make money! Be there looking for ratings angry By the time u turn 35 and still be eating "Mummy, thank ma" and recieve insults from your juniors, you'll know that what makes a man is not his looks but his substance financially and materially. Silly you! Sillier Moderators!!

grin grin ROTFL
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Amecharaovoko(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: On what basis did this make the front page??

Wetin dey do dese moderators sef??
. Dont be annoyed pls, he is one of our moderators.
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Kslib(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
nanoken: come o....na chain-saw your barber use carve your hair?
** Falls from skyscraper**
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by Guapo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2012
I wonder what the OP is thinking ryt now cry cry cry
Its bin a long day for him with these crucifying comments grin grin grin

If i rate u high ma father will disown me angry
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by horny4u(f): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
Can I rate your wallet....Ma lo wa se se
....ma blink blink ....ni be

My dear a man's handsome has nothing to do with his physical handsomeness...power, maturity, inteligence, money, authority, mandingo...etc
Take picsure and doing sexy eyes....go and carry ya book my friend!
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by horny4u(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
fittty: Gay!!!!

Most likely so !
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by horny4u(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
The_Matrix: Amn't I sexy?

10/10
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by InnoT1: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Guy u try smal sha but opon d doble cloths u wear b4 d suit slf no fit make u fat abeg try shop beta food den put anoda pic nxt 45 years angryGuy u try smal sha but opon d doble cloths u wear b4 d suit slf no fit make u fat abeg try shop beta food den put anoda pic nxt 45 years
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by yommy2sure(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
the planmaker: Rate me in α scale of 1 to 10 how handsome A̶̲̥̅♏ ȋ̝̊̅?
'On a scale' not 'in a scale'...y the insecurites anyway?
Re: In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? by mummychi: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
which of powder do u use

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Simple And Different Ways To Tying A Head Turban / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.