Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus (3121 Views)

Make Money With Bead Making - Tips For Success / How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names / How To Make Money With Liberty Reserve Online Without Forex;3 Ways I make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2012
Last year i bought a bus and i gave it to a company to use and pay me on daily basis then after a year due to the contract agreement i took my bus by december and put in higher purchase and by febuary this year i sold the bus and bought two new one's and sign another contract with the company do you know you too can make as much as i did last year i have the information that can change you financial status this business his a new one cause the company just started operation and are in need of 30 bus due to the growth of thier business last year they had only 10 rented bus let me give you details what you will get when you get this information 1 you will get the company name and address 2 my agent id card so once they know i introduce you.you will be paid good money for your bus 3 maintenance and assurance that you bus will be taken care of by them 4 you might also put your bus for sale with them and they might buy it after the end of your contract with them now let me give you detail of how much you can earn with this company 1 on a daily basis they pay you 10,000 for your bus(they only work for 5 days) so they pay weekly that mean they pay you 200k monthly for your bus and that his 2.4 per anum and that pays since i bought my bus 4 500k i know most people will say why does this people just buy thier own bus that i will tell in thd next post
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
My continaution you see the owner of this company his a british nigeria who only came to nigeria to invest in his business and only has 5years to stay in nigeria so rather than buying thirty bus and start looking for buyers after 5 years he rather use rented bus instead which his more cost effective note this this business his only for 30 people only so be quick you can get this information for just 1,500naira only you can get it by coming to me personally or pay to my acct number and get it mail to you after payment or through text message for more information call me on 07082179712
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
And i also forget to mention that your bus if not in proper condition physically will be taken care of by them
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
If you know someone that have a bus tell him or get this information for them
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2012
Somebody called me and told me that he rather pays to my account and want me to drop it then for those who prefer this option pay 1500 into BANK:UBA ACCOUNT NAME : Nelson Dona Zinsou ACCOUNT NUMBER:03420680004805 after payment text me your full name email address teller number i will send you your package except my agent id card but i will put a call through for you i will tell them that i am sending you to them
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Tbase2: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2012
I will give you a call tomorrow network in lagos today his bad
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2012
T'base:
I will give you a call tomorrow network in lagos today his bad
i will be expecting it
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Tbase2: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Mega~upload:
i will be expecting it
thankyou so much man i have officialy rented my bus to them they paid me my 1st .10k yesterday i will be forever gratefull
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
T'base:
thankyou so much man i have officialy rented my bus to them they paid me my 1st .10k yesterday i will be forever gratefull
am happy for you congrat
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by lugado: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2012
I advice anybody dealing with this guy †̥ be careful Oo°˚˚˚° . Upon investigating i found out that he is the same person as the first guy that replied (T Base). Pls seun save us from all this scammmers on ur forum
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
lugado: I advice anybody dealing with this guy †̥ be careful Oo°˚˚˚° . Upon investigating i found out that he is the same person as the first guy that replied (T Base). Pls seun save us from all this scammmers on ur forum
you are a idoit do you think am here to scam any one if you want you can come and meet me personally so you know were i live incase anything goes wrong or do you think everybody his a scammer like you oh boy lock up before i reveal all your fraudulent did or do you think i dont know who you really are people like you normally don't go any where in life because you think everything his scam
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by lugado: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2012
See thief wey d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call peron thief.
So aw come ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have the same phone no as T base? If ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ really did business with t base pls show us his no or tell us which bank he deposited since u have his alert on your phone.give ‎​ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ƺ the detail. I have someone who can cross check. And lastly if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ don't expose my fraudulent act thunder will strike today. Ole
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by lugado: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ also said bus owners will be paid weekly. But T Base was paid 10k immedately when he dropped his bus. What a contradiction. Shameless thief
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
lugado: See thief wey d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call peron thief.
So aw come ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ have the same phone no as T base? If ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ really did business with t base pls show us his no or tell us which bank he deposited since u have his alert on your phone.give ‎​ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ƺ the detail. I have someone who can cross check. And lastly if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ don't expose my fraudulent act thunder will strike today. Ole
yes to say the truth tbase his mega~upload yet that does not justify this his a scam i know fools like you will consider this a scam so i have to do what i did for pple to actually give it a go i have never selled an information before i nairaland and i dont want my first to be a scam come to think of it if i really wanted to scam any body i would be charging people from 5k and above for details after all the business his worth 2.4 million per anum since you then call this a scam there his no problem i here by OFFICIALY CLOSED THIS THREAD i think i will just take my information somewhere else maybe to bus pack to inform bus drivers for any body that his still intrested just call me i will tell you where to bring your bus and i will personally take you there my self and deal with all the procedure with you but the price his not going to be 1500 naira i hope you know why
by
TREAD OFFICIALY CLOSED
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Oldboy1: 4:36am On Jul 10, 2012
@Mega upload,

Go and learn how to write simple english first!
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Klinfingers: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2012
My dear that account number means u;ve not cash money lately. Go and update your account. Pleaseeeee i am not joining issues with u here.
Ciao
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Tinyemeka(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2012
Mega~upload:
yes to say the truth tbase his mega~upload yet that does not justify this his a scam i know fools like you will consider this a scam so i have to do what i did for pple to actually give it a go i have never selled an information before i nairaland and i dont want my first to be a scam come to think of it if i really wanted to scam any body i would be charging people from 5k and above for details after all the business his worth 2.4 million per anum since you then call this a scam there his no problem i here by OFFICIALY CLOSED THIS THREAD i think i will just take my information somewhere else maybe to bus pack to inform bus drivers for any body that his still intrested just call me i will tell you where to bring your bus and i will personally take you there my self and deal with all the procedure with you but the price his not going to be 1500 naira i hope you know why
by
TREAD OFFICIALY CLOSED

Stewpid hediot. For your mind you sabi konja abi? You put your bus into hire-purchase in December and by February you've sold the bus and bought two others?

Go and die! Thief!

See illiterate monkey.
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Stewpid hediot. For your mind you sabi konja abi? You put your bus into hire-purchase in December and by February you've sold the bus and bought two others?

Go and die! Thief!

See illiterate monkey.
your papa your male both of them na over grown chepanzie see fool hopless bastard any little thing na scam for urna
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
Old boy: @Mega upload,

Go and learn how to write simple english first!
go f.uc.ki.n.g deep your mouth in a bowl of $hi.t
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Megaupload(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
Klinfingers: My dear that account number means u;ve not cash money lately. Go and update your account. Pleaseeeee i am not joining issues with u here.
Ciao
dude pls be more clearer
Re: How Would You Like To Make Money With A Bus by Tinyemeka(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Pally I thought you yourself closed this thread abi na tread (shey its tread abi) officially? Why are you still posting in it? Go learn scamming elsewhere. You are still a proper novice. And it'll be good to polish your english also. I know it's difficult for you to drop the "H" sound while speaking, but please endeavour to do so when you type. That can't be difficult now, can it?

Ok hold up. Sorry you no be scammer again. I don talk sorry. Which type of buses does your associate need for his business? I wan join.

(1) (Reply)

Astor Transformer 200kva/11kv / Need Supplies From Turkey ? Contact Us! / Hire Pickup Truck In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.