Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE? (688 Views)

Poll: I have her other boyfriends number. What shoul I do

call them myself: 0% (0 votes)
give her number to a radio presenter to help find out who she's really in love with among all of us: 0% (0 votes)
forget about her: 100% (2 votes)
make her pay for decieving me: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Girls Are Born To Lead! / Born To Bleep? How Many Of You See Fucking As Food? / Born To Love: Romancing Actresses And Models And The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE? by natureem: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
I need help to clarify my thoughts about my girl, everytime she tells me she loves me but her actions does not justify that. Everytime i ask for her phone that i want to send some pictures and music, she would rather do them herself than to give me her phone. Fortunately for me, we both sat together outside our church compound with some friends when she stood up forgetting that she had dropped her phone. I decided to check her phone only to discover that she's been sending and receiving alot of heart touching love sms from 4 other guys but everytime we talk we discuss most about the future together. Please, what do i do about this love confessing girlfriend.
Re: Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
@OP
simply ask her a direct question, and watch if she is going to give you a DIRECT LIE.....if she does, then you will have a clear idea of what this lady (you supposedly wanna build a future with) is all about.
Re: Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE? by youngzeal1: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
give 2 her wat she is giving to u............u dig
Re: Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE? by kpolli(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
ur not the only bf, deal with it
Re: Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE? by Mynd44: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2012
This is what happens when you go looking for things that are not lost. What's your business with her phone? Now you have seen something you don't like. If you are not comfortable, walk away now.
Is it that difficult?
Re: Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE? by dexterush(f): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2012
Dude just forget about d babe,she is not worth d waste of strenght nd call credit

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Plunges To Death While Plucking Fruit For Girlfriend / Ladies!set U Priorities Straight / Would U Die For Ur Gf/bf ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.