Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,351 members, 7,950,725 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland (19687 Views)

El-Rufai On Easter Break: Kaduna Schools Will Not Close Before Easter / Nasir El-rufai On Barth Nnaji's Resignation / El-rufai On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Chubhie: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2012
Got this from El Rufia's wall.

Someone named Nwaokolo Davechux Papigrandi wrote a long comment on my wall. I know such people with no real names and have no faces. They operate out of an office with 30 laptops in Abuja paid a comfortable per-diem to attack anyone on social media who disagrees with the Jonathan administration. Usually, I simply ignore them. But once in a while, I respond to their lies and fabrications to avoid the Gobbelian lie repeated a million times becoming true. This is one of such responses.

TEnjoy.

If you know those with a hand in BH, what are you waiting for? Name them. Or are you among those who think "northern" politicians like me are the ones behind BH? If you are, simply remember that BH first confronted the FG in 2009 under Yar'Adua. Also ask yourself why BH did not start attacks when another "southerner" called Obasanjo was president.
If persons are arrested in connection with church bombings, killings and wanton destruction, brought to Abuja and they mysteriously disappear, never brought to trial or attempts made to change their identity or the narrative, is it unreasonable to hold GEJ's government responsible for some or part of BH's activities?

And you think what you call Northern Leaders will wilfully plan or excuse the deaths of their people and the North's Economy just to make a point to a leader like GEJ who is so useless even to himself that he needs prayers? Which corrupt person from the North, South, East or West have I not criticised? Farouk Lawan? Check my wall and timeline and get back to me. Do I praise Namadi Sambo because he is from my state? I am harder on him when he messes up like his boss. What about northern governors that I have consistently blamed largely for the region's problems? Are you for real?

You think I am doing this because I intend to run for some office in 2015? Then you have not been reading me at all....I am not in politics to run for any office....I just want those that divide our people, breeders of hatred and violence, and looters of our commonwealth out of office. At the moment, it is GEJ, PDP and their cohorts everywhere that MUST leave office in 2015....not because of their ethnicity or religion, but because they have failed to deliver on the basics we expect of any government....security of lives and property, equal opportunity to all, fairness and social justice.

If you have cared to follow me on Twitter or read my Facebook wall directly as you claimed, and NOT what professional bigots and pretenders like Pat Utomi, Reno Omokri, and their tools like Naijapundit and Nairaland falsely attribute to me, you will understand these. After 2015, if we ever get there, because the way GEJ is driving this nation I am not sure anymore - I hope you will remember to apologize to me when all the competitors for offices are all out, and El-Rufai is somewhere else. If my corpse is found competing, I will apologize to you. Or are you and others like you simply afraid of people like me?
Thanks. Nasir.

https://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10151867579010128

10 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by virgo(f): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2012
Nairaland a PDP tool? *Falls down from chair laughing*

3 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by lacasa: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
Great response τ̅o those noisemakers.

El-Rufai on Point again cool

8 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Orikinla(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
virgo: Nairaland a PDP tool? *Falls down from chair laughing*

He is referring to BEAF and company UNLIMITED.

3 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by isquar3d3(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
He actually mentioned nairaland. Was he expectin evry1 on a forum as this 2 agree wit evry 1 of his views, evn wn dey r smtimes disjointed? Mumu. Pple air their views here nd i knw dat many also support him here bt 4 him 2 mention social forums, he is deluded.

9 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by virgo(f): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
Orikinla:

He is referring to BEAF and company UNLIMITED.

Beaf is a PDP tool? Heard that rumour o! Where is Beaf now? Come and clear your name. cheesy

But on a more serious note, he has admirers here too. Why would he think a forum with several anonymous characters is a tool in the hands of PDP or GEJ. We have lots of GEJ and PDP haters here.

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by HAH: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
virgo: Nairaland a PDP tool? *Falls down from chair laughing*

yes there are alot of paid agent on nairaland et al and also so many bigots. I like his response'point blank'

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
I love dis Man, One O̶̷̩̥̊͡F dose Nigerians dt givs ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ a glimmer O̶̷̩̥̊͡F hope dt somefin Ǧ☺☺ϑ stil exist i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ Nigeria, Time ώɪ̣̝̇ι̥ι definitly vindicate U̶̲̥̅̊ sir, n †ђξ rest O̶̷̩̥̊͡F us dt reasons wel. Nt some bunch O̶̷̩̥̊͡F idiots dt keeps supporting GEJ n PDP even wen dier are leadings us Hell

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
Where is the SOURCE ? I Cant make a comment until I see a SOURCE, every intelligent person knows enough to ask for SOURCE before reacting. Twitter mallam ? Twitter hypocrite ? I say nothing until I see SOURCE ??

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by MrGlobe(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Reno Omokri/beaf is a shameless dog. one of the most disgraced persons in the world today. is pat utomi pro Gej? I missed the memo

4 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Poor El Rufai! He has made himself into an object of ridicule with his childish and desperately red-eyed posts on twitter! grin grin grin
Thank God for twitter! Lol! Many now know the depths of emptiness and mindless hatred that emanate from that forlorn soul.

19 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by virgo(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Where is the SOURCE ? I Cant make a comment until I see a SOURCE, every intelligent person knows enough to ask for SOURCE before reacting. Twitter mallam ? Twitter hypocrite ? I say nothing until I see SOURCE ??

Here is the source --- https://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Where is the SOURCE ? I Cant make a comment until I see a SOURCE, every intelligent person knows enough to ask for SOURCE before reacting. Twitter mallam ? Twitter hypocrite ? I say nothing until I see SOURCE ??

So nairaland is not sourceeee enough?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Demdem(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
The Mallam on point once again. Peeps like me are gradually dealing with those IIdiots here on Nairaland grin grin Its an herculean task but we are rest assured that the truth will eventually prevail.

16 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf [/b]the beggar for crumbs has been exposed again..

[b]Beaf, Jmaine, werepeleri
etc... are paid agents - every sane poster should know that by now.

28 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by hassey(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
Dis is a very wise response 4rm elrufai. Cus we truly nid ppl wo dere voice will b held to creticise d gov‘t objectively. Atleast it make poise a challenge on d gov‘t. Gej wakeup and make sum changes nigerians ar dien in hunger

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Olaone1: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
norseman2: I love dis Man, One O̶̷̩̥̊͡F dose Nigerians dt givs [b]♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ a glimmer O̶̷̩̥̊͡F hope [/b]dt somefin Ǧ☺☺ϑ stil exist i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ Nigeria, Time ώɪ̣̝̇ι̥ι definitly vindicate U̶̲̥̅̊ sir, n †ђξ rest O̶̷̩̥̊͡F us dt reasons wel. Nt some bunch O̶̷̩̥̊͡F idiots dt keeps supporting GEJ n PDP even wen dier are leadings us Hell

Just like the one he gave you when he's serving Obasanjo? undecided

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by MrGlobe(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
Reno have you ever taken a closer look at your life? I hope gej has also given you security too? you too cheap

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Reno Omokri/beaf is a shameless dog. one of the most disgraced persons in the world today. is pat utomi pro Gej? I missed the memo
The comment is not from El-Rufai, just twitted him...he denied.....if he made those statements, I would have lambasted him..
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
The comment is not from El-Rufai, just twitted him...he denied.....if he made those statements, I would have lambasted him..

1 Like

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:

So nairaland is not sourceeee enough?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Odunnu: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
lacasa: Great response τ̅o those noisemakers.

El-Rufai on Point again cool
on point on what? Dude is a blabber. An irrelevant attention seeking noisemaker

15 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by AK481(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Beaf is now online,I hope he will clear himself,meanwhile ,elrufai is wrong to say that nairaland is a pdp tool,it is on the contrary to that,so sir I disagree with u on this 1,we have consistently been more of anti gej n pdp than in their favour.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
virgo:

Here is the source --- https://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai

Why did the id1ot deny?
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by walton1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Twitter is a tool used by him and his religious and ethnic bigots agents to propagate falsehood.
It seems he need a job, please the international community should help him.

7 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Ortis: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2012
EL RUFAI;-( another large LOOTER call jonathan nd pdp looters.....hmm wonders can neva sieze.....el rufai better stop dat joke cos itz costly......EL RUFAI IS A THEIF NO MATTER WHAT

4 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Kolababa: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
I have thought about it before , NAIRALAND HANDLERS are suspected PDP tools.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Beaf: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
virgo:

Beaf is a PDP tool? Heard that rumour o! Where is Beaf now? Come and clear your name. cheesy

But on a more serious note, he has admirers here too. Why would he think a forum with several anonymous characters is a tool in the hands of PDP or GEJ. We have lots of GEJ and PDP haters here.

Good kueshion! My sista, helep me axe dem o!

Don't mind the El Rufai gutter bots.
That clan of Neanderthals is so weak willed, full of hatred, so lacking in intellect and buried to the ears in primitivity that anyone who opposes them with superior intellect, is a "PDP tool" or "paid agent."

They simply cannot cope with my mental acrobatics, cerebral uppercuts and logical left hooks.
I'm here to teach, teach, teach and teach the rocks, weeds and stones among us, to discombobulate fools and profoundly cure idiocy. Its a tough job, but someones gotta do it. The El Rufai bots desperately need a healer, so here ayam! Lolz!

O yes! Ayam da doctor in da house; id!ot curer and stup!dity healer. Gboza! Gboza!! Gboza!!! grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
Is Nairaland PDP tool ? Only a madman will insinuate so. Seun, you have a case to answer....ofcourse I know the desperate mallam is dead wrong....I know his frustration is overr. He is aware that he is politically DEAD in Nigeria, so he has involuntarily resigned to fate.

I need Buhari to do the same and tell us that he is not interested in political office, so we can move on the next phase in our transition. Twitter mallam...thanks for leaving politics for sane people, but stay aware from online forums and retire in peace.

3 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by virgo(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Why did the id1ot deny?

LOL! You people sef. But seriously El Rufai needs to chill. He is seeing too many imaginary enemies. Dude has fans here too.
Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by aryzgreat: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
el rufai is a mad dog dat barks at its owner, a wounded lion will always look for whom to bite. His unnecessary tweets and outbursts are becoming childish, Gej pls do am as u do Ribadu make e follow chop tongue

2 Likes

Re: El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland by Ejine(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
norseman2: I love dis Man, One O̶̷̩̥̊͡F dose Nigerians dt givs ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ a glimmer O̶̷̩̥̊͡F hope dt somefin Ǧ☺☺ϑ stil exist i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̅ Nigeria, Time ώɪ̣̝̇ι̥ι definitly vindicate U̶̲̥̅̊ sir, n †ђξ rest O̶̷̩̥̊͡F us dt reasons wel. Nt some bunch O̶̷̩̥̊͡F idiots dt keeps supporting GEJ n PDP even wen dier are leadings us Hell

Don't get too carried away by his cheap theatrics. El-Rufai himself is equally corrupt, crooked and rotten to the core.
The only difference is that he's currently out of favor. Simple.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Govs Forum leadership: Abdulrazaq Emerge Chairman, Makinde (Vice Chairman) / It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station / Wike Commissions Government Craft Development Centre In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.