Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,302 members, 7,977,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is There A Market For Me Out There? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There A Market For Me Out There? (1046 Views)

Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / Please advice me on how to reach a market for cucumbers in Nigeria. - Urgent. / Is There A Market For Tilapia Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Market For Me Out There? by eiknarf14(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2007
Hello Guys,I'm about to take a franchise with a sport footwear company.I happen to have worked with this company in the UK and its one of the biggest in Europe,I'm not sure if there'd be a market for that in Nigeria,Lagos espesially.It'll generally stock a range of sports footwear in d likes of Nike,addidas,puma,all stars etc, Pls I'd luv to know if this is a wise thing to be investing in as I do not know what the market looks like out there, Thnx guys,
Re: Is There A Market For Me Out There? by Seun(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
Don't take the franchise unless you know the market it out there!!
Re: Is There A Market For Me Out There? by Mcleo007(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2012
Seun: Don't take the franchise unless you know the market it out there!!

How do u ascertain if a market is outthere when its not been tested? Its not a lose-lose situation IMO.
Re: Is There A Market For Me Out There? by Businesstools(m): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
I believe there is a market for your prospective products,considering the fact that Nigerians are sports loving people.But to confirm that,I'll advise you hire a Lagos-based marketing firm to conduct a feasibility study.If the outcome is favourable,proceed,otherwise,withdraw.The cost of a market research is negligible compared to what you will suffer if the market is not feasible.
Re: Is There A Market For Me Out There? by youngboss1(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2012
There is always a market for products regardless of the type,location. looking all around us there is always a space to fill up, also with the various advent in business and technologies you can only be limited by your reason. For more info call 08189976718

(1) (Reply)

The Most Reliable Of All The Hyips I Have Tried / Online Payment - Urgent / Appreciate Your Clients This Chrismas With Classy Souvenirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.