Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:39 PM

Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe (3543 Views)

2013 BATCH A: The Special Corpers (borno And Yobe), Let's Meet Here! / 2012 Batch 'c' Orientationcourse In Borno And Yobe States / NYSC Bars Corpers From Borno And Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by Tee197: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
This goes to all corpers posted to borno and yobe...... The camping will be don in adamawa @labondo.... From 26july-15aug.
After which we will be automatically be redeployed any state of ur choice.......u c? D disappointment has turned to blessing...praise da lord cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by JFACTOR1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2012
Tee197: This goes to all corpers posted to borno and yobe...... The camping will be don in adamawa @labondo.... From 26july-15aug.
After which we will be automatically be redeployed any state of ur choice.......u c? D disappointment has turned to blessing...praise da lord cheesy

your source please
Re: Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by sunshineky(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
Exactly my point as well, what's your source of thiS info?
Re: Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by BeingAkorede(m): 6:52am On Jul 02, 2012
tnx alot buddie.
pls how sure are u about this... ?preferably, indicate d source for better clarification.
Re: Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by andymola(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2012
Hahaha! Dont rejoice yet. I was posted to Borno last year and it appeared I was embarking on a suicide journey. After series of bomb blasts during the orientation camping in Maiduguri, the then DG visited our camp and ordered the state coordinator to relocate us to states of our choice. The wicked state coordinator was angry and relocated 80% of us to the north. Thanks to the medical report that got me Rivers state. The Camp coordinator can only help if you speak and understand Yoruba. Watch out for statements like this; "how was ur nite"? "today will be better than yesterday" etc. I just wish you guys success.
Re: Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by apee1206: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2012
what's your source of thiS info?[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by sainty2k3(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2012
source-
1. NYSC official website homepage

2.call up letter of corpers posted to Borno and Yobe

its true, but how safe is Adamawa, thats my other fear
Re: Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by sunshineky(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2012
sainty2k3: source-
1. NYSC official website homepage

2.call up letter of corpers posted to Borno and Yobe

its true, but how safe is Adamawa, thats my other fear

I just checked the website, there is no talks of re-deployment o.
Re: Goodnews To All Corpers Posted To Borno And Yobe by BeingAkorede(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2012
“Yobe State prospective corps members
will now hold their orientation course
at the Nasarawa State NYSC Permanent
Orientation Camp, Keffi, Keffi LGA, and
not as stated on their call-up letters.

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haramnysc-stops-posting-of-14850-graduates-to-north/

(1) (Reply)

How To View Your NYSC Call Up Letter With Mobile Phone / April 2017 NYSC Allowee / Nysc 2018 Batch C Mobilization Time-table, Orientation Camp & Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.