Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,242 members, 7,925,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1831888 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2019
stingman e dey see how e dey be, when we told your brothers to leave Anambra thread alone he refused, now let all our threads be rubbished. Today is a trolling day. Lets all enjoy it. Mxrep, we are waiting for you
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Decent shops being developed in a cool environment for exciting customers experience! No sweating crowds! Coal city has orderliness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2019
Stingman:
I think the owners of Centenary overestimated what was possible. If they had taken a smaller piece of land, the estate would have been completed...but now the land is massive and they are having challenges providing the high-class infrastructure the entire estate requires. However, in the end, they will meet their goal.
I just love how they are taking care to ensure that greenery isnt left out in their constructions....
What is a home or neighbourhood without green??
But i would love for speed of construction to increase just about a little bit... kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Rgade:

I just love how they are taking care to ensure that greenery isnt left out in their constructions....
What is a home or neighbourhood without green??
But i would love for speed of construction to increase just about a little bit... kiss

The land is massive and financing could be an issue here, but in the end, it will be one of the best addresses in SE as well as Heliu estate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2019
For sporting and recreation...just look at this view...Coal City Marathon has found an easy natural route. The 100 cities resilient team, used several factors to determine which city is chosen...and this is one of them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2019
enugu is not actually what people thought, it is a big slum

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Residents of Onoh quaters GRA scoop water from open Ekulu river
undecided Even Enugu GRA is not spared of this shame. Must be why they included Enugu in the list of 100 most resilient settlements. They couldn't fathom how residents of that town could be living like this since 1905 when british slave labourers working in the coal mines founded the town. A town of over 3 million residents without water. Haba! Enugu is a disgrace. No wonder global cities like Indianapolis and Compton in USA made Onitsha a member of their friendship/sister cities but no one is looking the way of Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by mangood74: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Why do u choose to lie like this
Those pictures of the airport was 3yrs ago
What do gain from peddling falsehood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Stingman:

The land is massive and financing could be an issue here, but in the end, it will be one of the best addresses in SE as well as Heliu estate.
Thats the problem... Financing. You will even wonder where the ones already setting up structures got their money from;with the country sliding faster into poverty with every passing second...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stingman: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2019
MxreR:
stingman e dey see how e dey be, when we told your brothers to leave Anambra thread along he refused, now let all our threads be rubbish. Today is a trolling day. Lets all enjoy it. Mxrep, we are waiting for you

I had advised both of you to stop but you refused. MXrap, MXrep, MXreR, Asshurbanipall, Nonsobaba, Asshurbanipall, ngoxievergreen and other monikers you guys created...could just be one sociopathic, sick person trying to destroy Igbos. You guys are not 100% Igbos. If you are, then ask one of your parents, mostly the women, where the father came from. You can insult me as usual, transform my post to sound silly as psychopathically, as usual, I don't care. I have grow thick skin...Thanks and enjoy your trolling day, if that gives total peace. As it appears nobody can stop you. Only you can stop yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Keep yapping rubbish and deceiving yourself

[s]
Stingman:

I had advised both of you to stop but you refused. MXrap, MXrep, MXreR, Asshurbanipall, Nonsobaba, Asshurbanipall, ngoxievergreen and other monikers you guys created...could just be one sociopathic, sick person trying to destroy Igbos. You guys are not 100% Igbos. If you are, then ask one of your parents, mostly the women, where the father came from. You can insult me as usual, transform my post to sound silly as psychopathically, as usual, I don't care. I have grow thick skin...Thanks and enjoy your trolling day, if that gives total peace. As it appears nobody can stop you. Only you can stop yourself.
[/s]
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Rgade:

Thats the problem... Financing. You will even wonder where the ones already setting up structures got their money from;with the country sliding faster into poverty with every passing second...
No, the problem is that a lot of people are now unwilling to buy properties in Enugu due to the lack of water in enugu. They now prefer investing in real estate in Anambra where water is in much abundance.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by nonsobaba: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
This is UNN. Anything Enugu people touches goes bad immediately, when Anambra people were managing this school it was superb now it is nothing but a village school

https://www.nairaland.com/5114240/poor-condition-hostels-university-nigeria

This is nauseating but it is actually a normal thing in 89% of Enugu homes due to lack of water. Toilets are usually clogged with feces and it takes 2 days, at the earliest, to flush them when the delivery trucks bringing water from Anambra gets to them.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by SoNature(m): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2019
ngoxievergreen:
enugu is not actually what people thought, it is a big slum

Enugu is not a scam, biko
I think Enugu has a leadership problem, but it is being downplayed because there's no vibrant opposition.
How can the same party be ruling a state since 1999 and everyone thinks it's fine?
On the other hand, I seem to have a problem with those praising Ugwuanyi because the infrastructure in the state is going down.
Each time I visit, I see dilapidated infrastructure - a town that Sullivan completely transformed.
What I don't understand is why Enugu guys on Nairaland praise Ugwuanyi.
For me, that man is the worst Enugu governor since 1999.
Yes, Chimaroke Nnamani did a great job in that state.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stevostical(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Please go there whenever it rains, the village airport is in shambles. Enugu state has failed to maintain what they inherited from the eastern region

I don't know what you stand to gain by spreading Rumours, for the past two years or so, Medview no longer flies through the Airport, I have also used it during the raining season and it not in this deplorable state. Same with Nike lake resort, I was there last two weeks and its not in the way you painted it. I am not saying there ain't things that can be worked on but you people keep recycling old pictures that are not reflecting the current state of things.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Stevostical(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
These are recent pictures, stop lying to yourself here just to feel good, Enugu state airport is in shambles and maybe shut down soon because the runway is so bad right now, the arrival hall is a mess, everywhere is flooded, ask around. Nike hotel is nothing more than a poultry farm, you need to visit say Agulu lake hotel to have a feel of how a hotel should be. Hotel presidential is equally a mess and it has since been converted to grazing field. Enugu state is a failed state.

[s][/s]
Smiles, I bet I don't need to argue with you, if I haven't been to the two places you mentioned of recent then I might take your word on that but as it stands, whatever rock your boat. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by MxreR: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2019
You have said it all, the truth is that Enugu is a village and those villagers resident in that town doesn't know anything because they mostly uneducated poor people. Spit on Enugu village.

Mxrep over to you. cheesy

SoNature:

Enugu is not a scam, biko
I think Enugu has a leadership problem, but it is being downplayed because there's no vibrant opposition.
On the other hand, I seem to have a problem with those praising Ugwuanyi because the infrastructure in the state is going down.
Each time I visit, I see dilapidated infrastructure - a town that Sullivan completely transformed.
What I don't understand is why Enugu guys on Nairaland praise Ugwuanyi.
For me, that man is the worst Enugu governor since 1999.
Yes, Chimaroke Nnamani did a great job in that state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (711) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.