Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,766 members, 7,965,901 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1847348 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (714) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nightshift: You've written what you know. It seems you know about your area but not much about the bigger Igboland. Ask those who are in the know. Learn to respect others as well. Moreover, try to travel around Igboland, but if you're only local don't come here to display your disregard for others who might even be more fortunate than you. I'm not trying to change your mind-set, but to open your mind to possibilities other folks have. The small towns you named (combined)can't even match my "relatively new" town's population.

Like I politely told you earlier,stop comparing Omanbala towns and your Akpugo. Why do you have to go there?? Do you have to bring in Omanbala before ppl will know your town has wealth. I don't have to travel around Igboland before I know who is who in Igboland. I was born in Plateau,I grew up in Jos,Benin,lagos and lived a little in Anambra before I left our shores for the yanks. Meanwhile,for all the years I spent in Nigeria,every investment an Igbo owns from the North to south largelly belongs to Omanbala guy. There is a reason why they excels in every field they found themselves in. I don't need to change my mindset but all of you Igbo must show respect to Omanbala and Nri lineage for bringing glory to Igboland. Without Omanbala Igbo has no history,culture,authenticity and substance! I will keep to myself until you say any rubbish about us and I will readilly give you some dose of reality check.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Ikengawo: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
You essentially came here to beg people to love you using someone else's achievements.
You should make a seperate thread begging people to love you and Omobalata or whatever.
Everyone else, post pictures of enugu! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
We need more pictures
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nightshift: Personally, the first thing that comes to my mind when one mentions Umuoji isn't about rich people, but "Egwu Nwanne Malu Nwanne ya"(led by onu okwa, Theresa Ofoje). This, to me is the best legacy to Ndigbo from that town. Those young girls helped in healing the wounds of the civil war from many traumatized Biafrans. When their first album was released in 1977, it almost became hit song of the decade in eastern radio stations and homes.

We have good music and beautiful culture but that's not all ticks about Umuoji. Lots of Umuoji ppl were amongst the early Onicha millionaires and also amongst the founders of the legendary peoples club of Nigeria...ppl like Oliver Ilozue rip,Michael Nweze rip,Dum-Dum,Ekwoba,Chriscord and co. Umuoji has also brought glory to Igbosland when our "Ijele" gave Omanbala victory at the Abuja carnivals few yrs back. I know you like Egwuobi but you need to tour Umuoji of today,come back and tell me what you saw....this is no to brag. Quit the comparisons and we will be just fine.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ikengawo: You essentially came here to beg people to love you using someone else's achievements.
You should make a seperate thread begging people to love you and Omobalata or whatever.
Everyone else, post pictures of enugu! grin grin

whatever dude! Keep posting your Enugu pictures and ignore my "begging" as you put it. Mind your business and I will mind mine. Hypocrites!!!!!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

We have good music and beautiful culture but that's not all ticks about Umuoji. Lots of Umuoji ppl were amongst the early Onicha millionaires and also amongst the founders of the legendary peoples club of Nigeria...ppl like Oliver Ilozue rip,Michael Nweze rip,Dum-Dum,Ekwoba,Chriscord and co. Umuoji has also brought glory to Igbosland when our "Ijele" gave Omanbala victory at the Abuja carnivals few yrs back. I know you like Egwuobi but you need to tour Umuoji of today,come back and tell me what you saw....this is no to brag. Quit the comparisons and we will be just fine.
Pls go and open another thread about the achievement of Ndi Anambra and we will join you there. Don't derail this thread biko.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
van bonattel:

STOP FOR A MOMENT AND SMELL WHAT YOU ARE SHOVELLING,

YOUR OMANBALA BOYS GOT MONEY, HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES ARE THEY FEEDING BECAUSE HUNGER DEY KILL OTHER IGBO PEOPLE

YOUR OMANBALA BOYS GOT MONEY BUT CANNOT CONTROL COMMON EROSION WEY WAN CARRY UNA GRANDMAMA FINISH?

YOUR OMANBALA BOYS GOT MONEY BUT CANNOT DEVELOP JUST ONE MODERN TOWN, AWKA LOOKS LIKE A VILLAGE

YOUR OMANBALA BOYS SABI SO MUCH ABOUT MAKING MONEY AND NONE OF THEM IS IN FORBES LIST?

THEIR CONSUMING ORIENTATION TOWARDS MAKING MONEY AT ALL COST IS THE REASON WHY DEVELOPMENT WILL NEVER BE SERIOUS THERE, BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE MILLIONS THEY MADE WILL ALWAYS BLIND THEM TO REALITY, AND THEY WILL KEEP FIGHTING AMONG THEMSELVES AND AGAINST THEIR GOVERNMENT BECAUSE OF THEIR CRASS ARROGANCE AND UNDILUTED STUPIDITY FUELED BY THE LITTLE CHANGE IN THEIR BANK AND AN EMPTY HEAD.

PLEASE STOP COMPARING OMANBALA BOYS WITH ANYBODY, THEY ARE JUST ARROGANT AND BOASTFUL, AS ODENIGBO AROLI, NRI PRIEST AND CHINO CONTINUE TO PROVE HERE, KEEP EXPOSING YOUR OMANBALA IGNORANCE.

Correction dummy; Odenigbo Aroli is also Nri Priest. I have said it so many times. You have no right to critisize anybody. You are the same animal that say we sacrifice our mother to get money...you weak and unadventurous imp!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Like I politely told you earlier,stop comparing Omanbala towns and your Akpugo. Why do you have to go there?? Do you have to bring in Omanbala before ppl will know your town has wealth. I don't have to travel around Igboland before I know who is who in Igboland. I was born in Plateau,I grew up in Jos,Benin,lagos and lived a little in Anambra before I left our shores for the yanks. Meanwhile,for all the years I spent in Nigeria,every investment an Igbo owns from the North to south largelly belongs to Omanbala guy. There is a reason why they excels in every field they found themselves in. I don't need to change my mindset but all of you Igbo must show respect to Omanbala and Nri lineage for bringing glory to Igboland. Without Omanbala Igbo has no history,culture,authenticity and substance! I will keep to myself until you say any rubbish about us and I will readilly give you some dose of reality check.

You always lie so much but i will not like to reveal a lot of secrets about your omambara land. Let me respect them a little.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Correction dummy; Odenigbo Aroli is also Nri Priest. I have said it so many times. You have no right to critisize anybody. You are the same animal that say we sacrifice our mother to get money...you weak and unadventurous imp!

Odenigbo onye ara is also chino, and you sound like you killed your father as well, murderer!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Pls go and open another thread about the achievement of Ndi Anambra and we will join you there. Don't derail this thread biko.

Take that your post and shove it down your a..ss, BIGOT! have a message for you at the Ebonyi thread.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Which of the thousaniers you mentioned up there is your father? grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Take that your post and shove it down your a..ss, BIGOT! have a message for you at the Ebonyi thread.

Your people are known for dancing and you are claiming millions, poor singerman. grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
van bonattel:

Odenigbo onye ara is also chino, and you sound like you killed your father as well, murderer!

Sorry my father is alive and healthy...and my achievements came from share hardwork. Stop being lazy and go look for a danm job..Eediot!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Sorry my father is alive and healthy...and my achievements came from share hardwork. Stop being lazy and go look for a danm job..Eediot!

We are done for now until you say anything "human like".
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

I will not reply everything you said but I will tell you why. You have lost your integrity the very day you lie that you are from "Anambra" only to start bashing Anambrarians days later,hence revealing your true self without even knowing it. Dude you are a liar and I don't respect nor trusst people like you. You have lost your integrity!!

I know you cannot read proper engrish, just pull out the post where i claimed to be anambra citizen, i said i am related more to them, and that is sooooooo different from being from your omambarara
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

I wonder what kind of home you were brought up in that you don't have respect for your fellow human being. Nna na waoo.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

We are done for now until you say anything "human like".

grin grin the confused dude just quoted himself, i have beaten confusion into his empty brain, come let me flog you some more, odenigbo onye ara grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
I wonder what kind of home you were brought up in that you don't have respect for your fellow human being. Nna na waoo.

Just leave him to me, let me use him and wipe the floor for some hours, odenigwo who?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

I am much more acomplished than you, if you like we can compare CVs and bank details or investments openly.

Its "sheer" hardwork, illiteratti grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
van bonattel:

Your people are known for dancing and you are claiming millions, poor singerman. grin

Dude,this isn't a comedy section....Stop being sarcastic and address your lies. You are pathetic and a disgusting liar!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ezeagu(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
I don't even understand this Omabala vs. Enugu or any other Igbo state thing, it's not as if these states are actually comprised of one real Igbo village group or even tribe. Do Agulueri people even get along with the rest of Umuleri despite both being in modern Anambra? Do Mbaise people identify with Ugwuta people despite their lands falling in Imo? Would Ngwa call themselves one with Arochukwu despite them being in the same Abia state?

This 'state' thing is stupid and anyone who identifies with states as their ethnic background (like Enugu and Anambra who were one state until barely 20 years ago until a non-Igbo split them) is equally stupid.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Afam4eva(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
ezeagu: I don't even understand this Omabala vs. Enugu or any other Igbo state thing, it's not as if these states are actually comprised of one real Igbo village group or even tribe. Do Agulueri people even get along with the rest of Umuleri despite both being in modern Anambra? Do Mbaise people identify with Ugwuta people despite their lands falling in Imo? Would Ngwa call themselves one with Arochukwu despite them being in the same Abia state?

This 'state' thing is stupid and anyone who identifies with states as their ethnic background (like Enugu and Anambra who were one state until barely 20 years ago until a non-Igbo split them) is equally stupid.
Before 1991 i was an Anambrarian. I guess as soon as Enugu state was created the business acumen in me just dissapeared since it's modern day Anambra people that possess it according to Odenigbo Aroli.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Before 1991 i was an Anambrarian. I guess as soon as Enugu state was created the business acumen in me just dissapeared since it's modern day Anambra people that possess it according to Odenigbo Aroli.

I wonder o grin
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
van bonattel:

STOP FOR A MOMENT AND SMELL WHAT YOU ARE SHOVELLING,

YOUR OMANBALA BOYS GOT MONEY, HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES ARE THEY FEEDING BECAUSE HUNGER DEY KILL OTHER IGBO PEOPLE

YOUR OMANBALA BOYS GOT MONEY BUT CANNOT CONTROL COMMON EROSION WEY WAN CARRY UNA GRANDMAMA FINISH?

YOUR OMANBALA BOYS GOT MONEY BUT CANNOT DEVELOP JUST ONE MODERN TOWN, AWKA LOOKS LIKE A VILLAGE

YOUR OMANBALA BOYS SABI SO MUCH ABOUT MAKING MONEY AND NONE OF THEM IS IN FORBES LIST?

THEIR CONSUMING ORIENTATION TOWARDS MAKING MONEY AT ALL COST IS THE REASON WHY DEVELOPMENT WILL NEVER BE SERIOUS THERE, BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE MILLIONS THEY MADE WILL ALWAYS BLIND THEM TO REALITY, AND THEY WILL KEEP FIGHTING AMONG THEMSELVES AND AGAINST THEIR GOVERNMENT BECAUSE OF THEIR CRASS ARROGANCE AND UNDILUTED STUPIDITY FUELED BY THE LITTLE CHANGE IN THEIR BANK AND AN EMPTY HEAD.

PLEASE STOP COMPARING OMANBALA BOYS WITH ANYBODY, THEY ARE JUST ARROGANT AND BOASTFUL, AS ODENIGBO AROLI, NRI PRIEST AND CHINO CONTINUE TO PROVE HERE, KEEP EXPOSING YOUR OMANBALA IGNORANCE.

Ok,its funny you called me an illiterate but has the temerity to type the above. I know as a graduate which you claim you have to to know what is "punctuation".
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Dude,this isn't a comedy section....Stop being sarcastic and address your lies. You are pathetic and a disgusting liar!

If i tell a quarter of the lies you have told on these pages, nairaland will burn fire. I challenged you to pull out the lie and instead you are here dancing like an Umuoji girl grin

Point of correction, its "You are a pathetic liar" Mr Odenigbo!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
ezeagu: I don't even understand this Omabala vs. Enugu or any other Igbo state thing, it's not as if these states are actually comprised of one real Igbo village group or even tribe. Do Agulueri people even get along with the rest of Umuleri despite both being in modern Anambra? Do Mbaise people identify with Ugwuta people despite their lands falling in Imo? Would Ngwa call themselves one with Arochukwu despite them being in the same Abia state?

90% of Anambra towns originated from Eri/Nri and the first place Eri settled was around the mystic Omanbala river. People who are from around the area has a different mindset and orientation.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Will you two okoro imbec iles keep quite?

You're making unnecessary noise, disturbing this board with your garbage.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by vanbonattel: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

90% of Anambra towns originated from Eri/Nri and the first place Eri settled was around the mystic Omanbala river. People who are from around the area has a different mindset and orientation.

If their mindset and orientation is like your own, all of them should be locked up in a concentration camp. Dont just let me attack that little piece of fake history.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by achi4u(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
So much hatred going on here.

keep it coming guyz...Nigerians are watching.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Will you two okoro imbec iles keep quite?

You're making unnecessary noise, disturbing this board with your garbage.

Keep begging for Igbo "mandingo"....take you fatt a..ss in the house.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nightshift(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Do we really need another Berlin wall in Igboland? Hell no! I'm happy i've shown those folks suffering from Akonobi(an Nneni man who tried but failed in Enugu fighting Enugu people)syndrome to see the other side of the coin. I hope nobody will start comparing "Inyiya Agba Oku" from Akegbe Ugwu with a female masquerade from somewhere South of the Niger. Where the pictures at?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva:

But you aren't from the original Omanbala area. The Igbo from Anambra who where raised in these areas of strong Nri influence has some yarning for greatness that culture of the Nri has passively instilled in them. It has to do with the Nri culture and her nobility. Nze na Ozo is both a royal and a noble cult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (714) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.