Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,794 members, 7,933,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? (1976 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by oluomad(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
There is this girl in my church and fellowship that i love so much..
Actually i want her as friend but my fear is that but my fear is that she may mis-interpret it... My question now is... Is it right to approach her and tell her i want her as my friend?₹₹₹¤
or what should I do? I hope the moderator takes this to the homepage as i need people's view... Some people have been dying of silence in this particular issue... Please your view and advice is welcome
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by freecocoa(f): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Front page for what?

If I see this on the HP,me and mukina go get problem.angry

What exactly is the big deal in asking someone to be friends with you?is there anywhere it is stated in the bible that one shouldn't be friends with a sister in the lord?

Just why would she misinterpret it without giving you a chance first? I wonder what they teach in churches these days.

I dey vex o.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Tyche(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
Did you say you love her or you lust after her? If your intentions were genuine, you will have no problem talking to her.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2012
Dey dia dey muguism

Me wey I dey ping pastor

U hia asking a for apple k for Kondo

Msteswww!!!
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
Their is no problem in asking her out if u really like her
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
Dey there dey use your tongue count your teeth when another sharp guy will ask her for friendship angry
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by ITbomb(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
Church is a place to mingle and make good friend and responsible partners , or did u want to go into the world . . .
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
If you can't be comfortable in church dude where will you be comfortable? In a bar perhaps?
It is okay to ask her out as long as your intentions are genuine
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2012
You'll never know until you try.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by oluomad(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=Tyche]Did you say you love her or you lust after her? If your intentions were genuine, you will have no problem talking to her.[/quote

thanx alot
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2012
Hello OP, I think you still need to learn more about self esteem, you sound unsure about yourself a bit. Learn that making friends is as easy as pie because as the bible tells us Love your neighbour as yourself. Learn that you are a precious human being and so is she. With that at the back of your mind you will have no trouble approaching her, talking to her and maintaining a healthy friendship with her.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2012
oluomad: There is this girl in my church and fellowship that i love so much..
Actually i want her as friend but my fear is that but my fear is that she may mis-interpret it... My question now is... Is it right to approach her and tell her i want her as my friend?₹₹₹¤
or what should I do? I hope the moderator takes this to the homepage as i need people's view... Some people have been dying of silence in this particular issue... Please your view and advice is welcome
It depends on what kind of relationship you are talking about. If its the serious kind of relationship no sex that will lead to marriage, it is very right..
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by koozy(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2012
This thread makes me feel like I'm in Primary 3 all over again
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
No. It's not right. . . Go to the club and ask one of the "sisters" there.

Smh.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by binigirl(f): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
@ OP:Na wa 4 u oh!!! wat is bad in tellin a girl in ur church how u feel...just tell her and stop actin like a small child... u might just be surprised to find out dat she also has feelins 4 u & she has been waitin 4 u 2 make a move...no dull oh!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Op

Tell the truth.....you want to Bleep the preacher's daughter but scared she might cast the Hot demons out!!!

Its okay....you just want to Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by MrsChima(f): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
bini girl: @ OP:Na wa 4 u oh!!! wat is bad in tellin a girl in ur church how u feel...just tell her and stop actin like a small child... u might just be surprised to find out dat she also has feelins 4 u & she has been waitin 4 u 2 make a move...no dull oh!!! cool cool cool cool

You are the girl in question eh?
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by oluomad(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
Lord_Reed: Hello OP, I think you still need to learn more about self esteem, you sound unsure about yourself a bit. Learn that making friends is as easy as pie because as the bible tells us Love your neighbour as yourself. Learn that you are a precious human being and so is she. With that at the back of your mind you will have no trouble approaching her, talking to her and maintaining a healthy friendship with her.
Lord_Reed: Hello OP, I think you still need to learn more about self esteem, you sound unsure about yourself a bit. Learn that making friends is as easy as pie because as the bible tells us Love your neighbour as yourself. Learn that you are a precious human being and so is she. With that at the back of your mind you will have no trouble approaching her, talking to her and maintaining a healthy friendship with her.
thanks.... Matured advice.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2012
oluomad:
thanks.... Matured advice.

You still didnt get the girl though. Sucks huh?
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by oluomad(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Op

Tell the truth.....you want to Bleep the preacher's daughter but scared she might cast the Hot demons out!!!

Its okay....you just want to Bleep.
i pity your life
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by MrsChima(f): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2012

Come on negro! You know damn well he wasnt talking about that kind of friend! What man come online asking if he can befriend someone in church?
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by oluomad(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
fados4sure:
It depends on what kind of relationship you are talking about. If its the serious kind of relationship no sex that will lead to marriage, it is very right..
tanx...
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by oluomad(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
Yield: You'll never know until you try.
you just spoke my mind
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by MrsChima(f): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2012
oluomad:
i pity your life

You mad!!!!

I pity your dumb arseness!!
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by MrsChima(f): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wait a minute!

You pity my life but YOU ARE ONLINE ASKING IF YOU CAN HAVE A FRIEND?!!!

GTFOH
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Wait a minute!

You pity my life but YOU ARE ONLINE ASKING IF YOU CAN HAVE A FRIEND?!!!

GTFOH
smile.... d camera is rolling grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Come on negro! You know damn well he wasnt talking about that kind of friend! What man come online asking if he can befriend someone in church?

Well maybe but he sounds a bit sincere. OP sounds like a decent guy.

Oluomad hope you are?
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by deltateam: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2012
It depends on ur level of maturity.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by deltateam: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
Na una way.Send dem flirt signals,guy takes it serious.Then comes a shocker.Am not interested.Mtchewww.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by oluomad(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You mad!!!!

I pity your dumb arseness!!
we aint quarelling
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by oluomad(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Well maybe but he sounds a bit sincere. OP sounds like a decent guy.

Oluomad hope you are?
am here... I dey kamkpe.....
Re: Is It Right To Ask Your Fellow Sister In The Church For Friendship? by Meeky(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2012
It is possible.but be very careful.caution is the word

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In A Mess Right Now, I Dont Want To Loose My Bestfriend! / Girls Say Something About This Picture / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.