Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria (22414 Views)

Blackberry: Which Is The Best Network 4 Bis? / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry / Use Ur Blacberry As Modem Or Browse At Normal Rate Without Subscribing For Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by fubbyy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
Clazzik: As For Me, All The Network Are Good.....It All Depends On Your Location

So how can I know the best network for my area?
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
is etisalat bis Unlimited. If you know What i mean.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2012
hahah MTN is da best baby....hehehe
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
Really am so satisfied with Etisalat...don't think any other network can win me over. They are simply the best in Lagos and environs.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by chumafresh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Ruq:

Nothing is unlimited even if you subscribe for the 3000 or 3500 package. just say you never ever used up your data. give me your phone for one day and i'll let you know if it's limited.
Oga it is Unlimited jare

1 Like

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Dondbuzor: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
sarutobie:
I think Glo is the best for BIS(provided u stay in an area were their coverage is available)..Mtn is becoming too erratic these days..DON'T ever venture in Airtel!!.ur dataplan will get exhausted in as little as 2 weeks!(Even without downloading anything)..I know this bcus I have used the 3 netwrks..
Liar

1 Like

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
i have friends using etisalat bis. So far some of then have downloaded almost 6gig worth of data. So. I guess its Unlimited.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by legendprac(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
edicolove: What I don't like about Glo is their call center response time. It still takes around 20mins to get thru. And they charge extra for playing videos in Lagos area. I wonder why. They have by far the most secure network. Etisalat has the most open and flexible; they don't even use password for their APN.

I cuRrently use glo, used dem previously for two months without problem,dropped it for mtn before running back to it. But i have had issues of my credit disappearing since my last subscription.
i don't make calls wit d line and my APN is blackberry.net... But i noticed dat sometimes, dey still deep hand into my credit wen using apps like opera(dis is inconsistent,so i don't K№ω wen dey r going to strike)...
Also,wen i stream videos, my credit disappears...and wen my credit is less dan N20, my EDGE turns to edge(their customer care reps confirmed this)...
Pls, my question is, is it a general problem? am considering buying anoda glo line(to check if dis problem is peculiar to my line)
As for dia customer care, they haven't been able to explain how and why my credit disappears... So, pls does anyone experience this too?
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by yemmy19(m): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
†ђξ networks depend on d locations u ar.Glo works perfectly in Lagos even in d Northern states,bt wen i came †̥ serve in Ekiti here,I'm only trying to endure cos Ekiti is a long thng
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by abysirius(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
Fabinu: which network is the best for BIS in Nigeria with reasons. Thanks
I think this is a function of where you stay. Your geographical location should play a serious role here. Take for in stance, glo and airtel are no go areas as far as mobile network is concerned in my own domain. Now considering mtn as the ntwk with d widest coverage in naijan, from the general point of view, I'll say it's mtn.

1 Like

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by fubbyy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
My question is, which network support streaming of online videos?
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2012
online streaming works when you have a steady 3G network
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by jude33084(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dondbuzor:
Liar

Why did u say that? Most mtn mass is Edge nt 3g. While would they have to select location for 3g at all? Glo is 3g anywhere u go. I used to do mtn BIS b4 I change to glo :-(
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by jude33084(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
fubbyy: My question is, which network support streaming of online videos?

GLO cool
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by jude33084(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
abysirius:
I think this is a function of where you stay. Your geographical location should play a serious role here. Take for in stance, glo and airtel are no go areas as far as mobile network is concerned in my own domain. Now considering mtn as the ntwk with d widest coverage in naijan, from the general point of view, I'll say it's mtn.

Where are you from bros grin
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
Have been using glo since I started using bb so I don't have firsthand xperience of other ntwks's performance, but base on wat av seen other ntwrks do to my friends who use dem and wat av read I fink am sticking wiv ma glo wit pride till further notice

1 Like

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by dammysmall1: 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2012
this is the tenth time dis same topic/thread is coming up on the front page.... Haba..... Nothing to discuss again......
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by charlsecy4(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
Fabinu: which network is the best for BIS in Nigeria with reasons. Thanks

Here is all the information you need about BIS > http://mobiletechnologybits..com/2011/11/blackberry-wireless-solutions.html
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by cupid4ig(m): 1:05am On Jul 03, 2012
if u are having a steady 3g in ur area then use any network that the 3g is stable as for me its airtel even there edge is fast enough for me but mtn is rubbish unless its 3g. glo i will never go back to it again
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by ikoha: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2012
etisalat all the way with their 3.5G everywhere no matter the time of the day. The downlink and uplink speed is phenomenal. I can download videos while on the move from Festac to work (Agbara, Ogun State) daily. MTN is a pack of poo. If you bought like say their hourly unlimited plan, you wont be able able to commision a single web page before your time is up unless you want to keep vigil evry night from around 1am till 6am just to work online- THEIR FATHER! grin grin. My grudge with etisalat is that they dont have UNLIMITED data plan.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2012
etisalat blackberry plan offers unlimited data allowance
and allows you to do everything with your
blackberry device expect that you are entitled to
only ONE(1) integrated email account. Etisalat Blackberry Complete Monthly: This costs ₦1,500 and lasts for 30days. To activate, dial
*499*3# or Text “COM” to 399. Etisalat Blackberry Complete Weekly: This
costs ₦500 and lasts for 7 days. To activate, dial *499*3*1# or Text “COW” to 399 Etisalat Blackberry Complete Daily: This
costs ₦100 and lasts for 24hrs. To activate, dial *499*3*2# or Text “COD” to 399.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2012
In my area Airtel doesn't have 3G so Mtn is still the best for me
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by nelsondgod(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2012
GLO IS DA BOMB.

1 Like

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by frgy1: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
ikoha: etisalat all the way with their 3.5G everywhere no matter the time of the day. The downlink and uplink speed is phenomenal. I can download videos while on the move from Festac to work (Agbara, Ogun State) daily. MTN is a pack of poo. If you bought like say their hourly unlimited plan, you wont be able able to commision a single web page before your time is up unless you want to keep vigil evry night from around 1am till 6am just to work online- THEIR FATHER! grin grin.My grudge with etisalat is that they dont have UNLIMITED data plan.
Well ,I average about 6GB/month on my N1,500 BIS
It might be unlimited.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by kingsley55(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
For me Its Airtel.................. MTN AND ETISALAT is nowhere near
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pls which of the network is really unlimited or has d biggest GB
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
xule20: Area matters wen it comes to BIS
In UNIPORT
Choba is etisalat den Glo
Aluu is Glo den etisalat
While alaska is mtn den glo

Guy! I rock full mtn 3G at Choba!
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2012
choix86: Pls which of the network is really unlimited or has d biggest GB

MTN Bbc
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2012
sarutobie:
I think Glo is the best for BIS(provided u stay in an area were their coverage is available)..Mtn is becoming too erratic these days..DON'T ever venture in Airtel!!.ur dataplan will get exhausted in as little as 2 weeks!(Even without downloading anything)..I know this bcus I have used the 3 netwrks..

please don't make me throw up, in ph Glo is not a network. GLO will take 6 to 7 minutes for every 500 naira recharge due to network wahala, it will call without caller tune, will pick when you are not calling, can even call yourself damn!! glo is useless.

one silly 04040 and another one will be calling you like it knows you from somewhere, text messages every second disturbing subscribers.
the time Adenuga spends on sending me useless text messages could improve his network double.

Glo is sensitive to rain, if it showers say bye bye to calls, does that Nons@ns@ connect to the internet? i doubt. intranet i guess
ok, the other day they gave me a 25mb bonus on recharge and i was like Damn!! bonus to connect to what? when i cant even make a call.

1 Like

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Ruq: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
chumafresh: Oga it is Unlimited jare

You are a light Browser grin grin

i beg you to give me your line for a day just a day. i'll tell you what limited is so you can lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by YSY(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2012
GLO is the best
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by davho(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2012
MTN!!!!!!I will continuue to hate the network becos,the network is a bad and substandard crap........imagine u send a massage the deliver after nxt a day!!!they really made me hate them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / Nigeria Ranked 4th In List Of Selected Countries With The Cheapest Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.