Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,572 members, 7,932,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Love Is Like A Coin... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Like A Coin... (947 Views)

Do You Wish Your Wife Is Like This Woman? / Relationships And Making Demands: Two Sides To A Coin / Love Is Just Like A Coin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Like A Coin... by marvelck: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2012
Love is just like a coin. it has two sides. it can be sweet and also bitter. It can be clear and also also confusing. and it can be smooth and also rough. Take the converstaion (culled from the movie Notting Hill), between the couple below, as an example.

ANNA

"The fame thing isn't really real, you

know. Don't forget -- I'm also just a

girl. Standing in front of a boy.

Asking him to love her"

Many guys make the mistake of assuming most big successful ladies dont 'cry' or are not emotional. they feel such ladies usually dont have feelings or need for a guy. which is a very big misconception. dont be surprised (just like Anna indicated) they are even more emotional than the average normal lady on the street, and tend to crave more for a loving companion/true love..."She's just a girl, standing in front of you. asking you to love her like a normal girl"

WILLIAM

"I live in Notting Hill. You live in

Beverly Hills. Everyone in the world

knows who you are. My mother has

trouble remembering my name"

there are couples in a relationship like this. where one partner's higher status tend to intimidate the other partner. and this sometimes affect a relationship if the other partner feels inferior.

(1) (Reply)

African Women The Most Beautifull In The World / Do they still exist? / Ladies Can We View Your Inbox?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.