Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (307560 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Superted, OAU don't accept HND for PGD.
@Czone, its not a must. Let you sch send it to OAU PG College and your prospective department but you MUST include your transcript label in the transcript before its been sent. Send your supporting docs with transcript label attached to both envelopes and ensure you use a good courier service, TNT, TRANEX are comparatively effective and cheap, DHL & EMS charge unnecessarily high.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by abiggy(f): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Please where did some people get the info that 15 September is the closing date, cos I can still see 31st October on the select programme menu. Please respond. I'm yet to pay please
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by udswagz: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello people, this question & answer website for students
www.thestudybox.com
needs beta testers. If you are a student pls try it out,
ask a question or answer one now !
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2013
czone: is it a must or advisable i add my transcript to oda support doc. Cus my school insist on bin d 1 to courier it to oau. I nip respons pls. Tnx
You are entitled to a personal copy of your transcript,if you don't have one, try to apply for it and receive it by hand and submit it together with your supporting doc. while waiting for the original copy attached to transcript label being sent to PG School. supporting document without transcript could cause a delay in processing your admission at the appropriate time because there would be no paper to asses your academic performance. good luck!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2013
abiggy: Please where did some people get the info that 15 September is the closing date, cos I can still see 31st October on the select programme menu. Please respond. I'm yet to pay please
I, personally got it from the oau official release. you can visit netque.oauife.edu.ng to access it.However, the September 15, date is not realistic i am sure it must have been extended to October 31 which i guess will not be extended beyond that.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by garnetty(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Please house i also want to apply for my LLM but just started processing my transcript. Hope i would not be caught up with this time frame?.....and btw the website seems to be ineffective to get the processes started. Please tundesanusi any advice on how i get this started seamlessly?. Thank you.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
garnetty: Please house i also want to apply for my LLM but just started processing my transcript. Hope i would not be caught up with this time frame?.....and btw the website seems to be ineffective to get the processes started. Please tundesanusi any advice on how i get this started seamlessly?. Thank you.
If you have an easy access to internet, night browsing or early morning is the best time to process the application . e-payment option could be an issue so i would advise you to get a scratch card from pg school. then get in touch with your preferred referees to obtain their active e-mail address and phone number. if you can follow these instructions. there should be no issues in filling the form within shortest period of time and get it submitted. You still have between now and October ending to fill your form,submit it and process your supporting document. So, what are you waiting for?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2013
abiggy: Please where did some people get the info that 15 September is the closing date, cos I can still see 31st October on the select programme menu. Please respond. I'm yet to pay please
madam, pay your own comot. Closing date is unclear however, its subject to alteration due to a number of reasons.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by garnetty(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2013
tundesanusi:
If you have an easy access to internet, night browsing or early morning is the best time to process the application . e-payment option could be an issue so i would advise you to get a scratch card from pg school. then get in touch with your preferred referees to obtain their active e-mail address and phone number. if you can follow these instructions. there should be no issues in filling the form within shortest period of time and get it submitted. You still have between now and October ending to fill your form,submit it and process your supporting document. So, what are you waiting for?

Thank you for the information. However, my major headache is that the apply.oaunetque.com link is not going through at all. It is really frustrating and time is of the essence. Also, how do i obtain the scratch card when i don't have a contact at the pg school or are the cards sold at any designated banks?. Please can you explain further what sort of supporting documents would likely be required for the application?. Thank you in advance.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by flairlady(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please what is the next stage after submission of all referee reports?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
flairlady: Please what is the next stage after submission of all referee reports?
enquire from your referees if they've received the email and responded to it. Afterwhich, cross fingers while you attempt to monitor or TRACK your application.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
flairlady: Please what is the next stage after submission of all referee reports?
d site may be down currently cos I learnt the network was down today at the ICT building. Your supporting docs include NYSC DISCHARGE, DEGREE CERTIFICATE OR STATEMENT, SSCE, 2 PASSPORT COLOURED PHOTOGRAPHS TO BE SUBMITTED BY HAND OR POST IN A LARGE BROWN ENVELOPE WITH YOUR NAME, FORM NO, PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR (PGD, MSC, PHD) , COURSE/DEPARTMENT, FACULTY, SESSION (HARMATTAN 2013/2014) and LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCS INSIDE THE ENVELOPE. Submit a copy of this envelope to the pg college and another to dept applied to.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Bode3: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls can i stil be able to get and finish the requirement in the PG online registration
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Anixie: 9:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Please who has an idea of the duration of msc business administration? Is it similar to the MBA program?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2013
garnetty:

Thank you for the information. However, my major headache is that the apply.oaunetque.com link is not going through at all. It is really frustrating and time is of the essence. Also, how do i obtain the scratch card when i don't have a contact at the pg school or are the cards sold at any designated banks?. Please can you explain further what sort of supporting documents would likely be required for the application?. Thank you in advance.
it might be a network issue because the problem is not from netque server as enquired from the office today, i am even working on the site as i am posting this information, please, keep on trying. you can only obtain the scratch card from pg school and probably, GT bank in ife or Oshogbo branch . The scratch card is not available outside ife oooo.So try to get a contact in ife or you travel down to ife to purchase the scratch card or pay through the ATM master card if the network goes through.The required supporting documents are degree certificate, o level certificate,transcript, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate as applicable.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2013
@Bode:
Pls can i stil be able to get and finish the requirement in the PG online registration
why not ? if the required data are available like your referees e mail addresses and their phone numbers and you have finally made up your mind on which course to apply for. you have between now and October ending to process the application.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anixie: Please who has an idea of the duration of msc business administration? Is it similar to the MBA program?
Msc business administration is a master degree by course work and research thesis, while MBA is a master degre by course work and long essay. Any research based master degrre in ife is 4 semester while the long essay based master degree is 3 semester. Msc business administration is therefore a full time 4 semester programme. in addition, Executive MBA is a part-time programme and it is 6 semester programme.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by garnetty(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
tundesanusi:
it might be a network issue because the problem is not from netque server as enquired from the office today, i am even working on the site as i am posting this information, please, keep on trying. you can only obtain the scratch card from pg school and probably, GT bank in ife or Oshogbo branch . The scratch card is not available outside ife oooo.So try to get a contact in ife or you travel down to ife to purchase the scratch card or pay through the ATM master card if the network goes through.The required supporting documents are degree certificate, o level certificate,transcript, NYSC discharge or exemption certificate as applicable.

Thank you.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Anixie: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thank you very much + pls how long is a semester in months?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by flairlady(f): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
@callertune,thanks very much
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anixie: Thank you very much + pls how long is a semester in months?
In a normal academic calendar a semester suppose to be 4 months.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 1:18am On Sep 13, 2013
@decode. It available
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mcnoble: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
@AdeVictor, I applied for OAU MBA Exec, on the netque tracker now, I saw all my processes approved. Do u know if we are still gonna write test? And do u have an idea of when the test will take place and when are we likely to resume and lastly, what next pleasss... Thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Swiftlee(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Pleaseeeee house, has the form sale closed? Amd having it difficult to pay online please...urgently::
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by tundesanusi: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
@swiftlee, Nooooo! The Sale of the form is still on till october 31 as indicated on the application page.difficulty being experienced in e-payment might be a network issue.if you are not too distant from Ife, why not going for scratch card to avoid this network mess ?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Swiftlee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
^^Thanks man...God bless you..i am i kogi state; i would try it online for a while before i see if i could come down to ife..once again, thanks.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Adevictor206(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
@mcnoble.if al us step is approve by department and faculty.then expect admission leta.it means dat wheater mba executive might nt write exam.i dnt knw much of mba resumption date
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mcnoble: @AdeVictor, I applied for OAU MBA Exec, on the netque tracker now, I saw all my processes approved. Do u know if we are still gonna write test? And do u have an idea of when the test will take place and when are we likely to resume and lastly, what next pleasss... Thanks
A test will be conducted as usual. D date will be communicated to you via email and or SMS. As for resumption, its gonna be shortly after test. For now, just chill!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Swiftlee: ^^Thanks man...God bless you..i am i kogi state; i would try it online for a while before i see if i could come down to ife..once again, thanks.
Its not worth d risk travelling all d way. Who knows d day of evil? Contact any of the assistants e.g AdeVictor, TundeSanusi they can help you if they're available, and can be trusted and tracked. Its left for you to decide if e payment problem persist.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Julbu(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Please i have submitted my form online without attaching my passport.And now i cant attach the passport,please what can i do?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by philipciveng(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
twosquare: y shouldn't there be a prospectus.That's very bad and unprofessional!
there is prospectus i will send it to u send me ur email

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (134) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.