Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,124 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (30477 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by crackhouse(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
This guy sees u as a bo.oty call. He hasn't called in 2+ yrs and he's calling nw because he's back in town? Girl, dont expect something serious 4rm dis guy o. If u want him for d sex, no problem but pleeaaase, dont come here and say ''ur boyfriend dumped u after having sex with u'' cos he was neva ur bf to begin with.
Btw, i love ur honesty though.
i think u are right. @OP, that guy have not spoken to u for 2.5yrs and now that he's back, he called u to see u. Don't u think he called u because he doesn't want to go through the stress of toasting a new girlfriend or to start all over again since he already have one who's not married yet?. U better go market and get yourself new pants & condoms & also get prepared cos u are going to have loads & loads of sex tonight.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by horny4u(f): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2012
cold:

Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O (opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.
Hope this helps grin

This had me laughing so hard and the formular is correct except you did not add the variable of self love and respect though therapy and counselling
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kandiikane(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2012
KINGwax: *mimicking* i haven't been laid in 6months, i'm a kinda hungry!*you're a total biatch! One of my ex whom we are so attracted and kept talkin for 4good yrs hasn't been laid for 3yrs. When i tried to lay her like 8good times when we met ds yr, it was total war without a success. We still talk till this moment and since we're parted, it shld remain so until she's ready to go into any serious relationship.
Plus, WTF? you guys were jes fucckmates before so don't come all up askin for advice. Jst fucck along as usual! Like i said, bia-tch!!!

lol, see how persin come vex because his ex nor wan nack am. tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by horny4u(f): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
@Ayodhejjy,
@adewasco2k, and all dt gav reasonable tips, thanks again. I'll take 2 it. One thing abt dis forum is dt we dont know each other & just go abt trashing mercilessly as if we are better off dn d nxt person. Nobody here knows me so I dont need any1s approval: am not boastin here but I can say dt am much smarter dn d average person my age, I kno it and Ppl say it: my pastor, parents, older friends etc say it. I repeat am not boastin, hav no reason to cos u guys dont know me. One thin abt me is dt tho I know am smart, I always want other ppls opinion on matters so I can weigh. I am human and an adult, I have feeling but am not a ho. Am not sayin I want to do it wit him immediately, just sayin its a possibility dt may come up, I like him and may not be able to resist. Dts it.

Do be fooled and I kid you not...intelligence has nothing to do with man and woman matter....only principles.

Intelligence has its place and its great for a pay check and comfort but not for a man.

Our house help was getting more serious male attention than I was when we were growing up and she was a stack illiterate yet the men coming after her were educated graduates dudes - she was clean but not pretty....anyway she owns a hair salon now an we are still friends and I learnt a lot from her.......
She will not pick their calls, she will giggle like a blonde and directly ask for what she wanted, had them in every town and could not give a hoot about any of them yet they kept coming

My family friend's house help has 3 children for her ex husband and is now the madam of the house to a harvard MBA holder.

One of the principle is the more of lady hears from a man the more she falls for him while the more a man speaks to a lady even if he is the one calling the less he falls for her as she is no challenge and too available.

When a man finds a dead antelope in his back garden he throws it in the trash...when a man kills an antelope while hunting he hangs its head in the front room for all to see.

My elder sis has poured soap water after washing clothes on her then toaster now husband and he still kept coming till he married her and now displays her as MRS HISNAME alas mother of my kids and always tells everyone how sturborn my sister was to catch.

DONOT be found dead in his back garden......run very fast and he will chase you if he wants you bad enough

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kellycharles: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2012
†ђξ truth is dat Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ alrdy undstnd †ђξ nature of †ђξ stuff Ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ parkage ursef wella Ãήϑ ask ursef questions as 2 wat Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ rilly wnt 4rm dis guy: if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ want him bk den go see him Ãήϑ b redy f̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̣̣̥ †ђξ un4sin bt if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ dnt wnt him bk Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ cud stl see him i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ company of sm1 2 reduce †ђξ risk of fallin in2 temptations.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by ocheejemb: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
YOLO...+ Okafor's law is as sure as Newton's. You might as well go and even if you do bang doe...well worst case you clear your konji, best case you guys get back together and marry and live happily ever after. What do you have to lose?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by horlatunde(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2012
Let us be factual here, a guy dat travel to south africa and did nt call all along only to be back after two and half years and start showing love. The guys priority is SEX and after which any of the other options may follow bt it is very rear. 'Cos no man will want to Buy wat he can Rent'. So marriage shud be d last option.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by buragidi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:

My problem now is that like I said earlier, he's rely is attractive, and I haven't been laid in like 6 months,(and am kinda 'hungry') so I might find it hard to resist, now here is what the part I wish I had a boyfriend comes in: If I had one, I wouldn't be that 'hungry' and wont find it hard to resist plus I would consider it cheating, but now nothing to serve as a check.

I've told myself that the furthest I'll go wit him is kissing, but never say never.... What should I do?
are you an egg? You said you have not be laid in 6 months!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by shizzle11(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
Chanchit: @op, tnk u very much for being sincere, for d first time, that i'm seeing o, OP did not say he/she is seeking advice for her friends enemies neighbor... She even went as far as saying she wants it....? And u will get it, in Jesus name...

Now this got me ROTFLMAO!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by mart2k(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
tobechi74: Got one question.have u reach mariagable age?

He just wants fun too.
Frm wat ure sayin, u dont want to yield 2 d temptation.

Wen u go 2 see him, dres like a deeper life.go with bible..tel him ure a changd gal. Ure born again.u dnt du those shit no more.wen u chat him, divert ur discusion 2 God, bible, righteousnes, hell nd heaven.preach to him. ask him wot church he atends.

Watch his reaction--he might see u as a holyholy girl and mite nt want 2 annoy u by requestin 4 such previous fun.
If he is stil intrestd in u, his respct and regard 4 u wil increase.he mite ask 4 comitment.

If he is nt interestd, he mite dismis u, he wunt ask 4 s*x. Even if he does, cal it an abomination.tel him its a sin and leave.u wunt gve in 2 d temptation.
nice one
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by shizzle11(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
@Op, my take is simple, do what pleases you! Forget about all those pretenders and their hypocritical sermons. One thing i admire about you; your sincerity. Its understandable you feel like being laid for a while, your urge for it could be excused since you're not a virgin and don't hold the idea of "no sex before marriage". 2ndly, he's your ex and you didn't part way with him because he hurt you or cheated on you(at least your post didn't say so). IMO, he could even have a surprise for you as in no2, you can also bring it up, whatever he says, use your discerning mind, meanwhile still have fun and play the "match" afterall "body no be wood" and enjoy yourself afterall you still feel something for him (no thanx to your non havig a bf)
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by shizzle11(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Seconded! grin grin grin
Ranoscky: @dasparrow, just two words: Fvck you!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by paix(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
From SA with love? Pls don't forget your cd so that this story does not wear a different partern later.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by forkadict(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
kandiikane:

Just don't make him take you for mugu, make sure he spends for what he is chopping. cheesy

Don't forget to protect yourself.

If guys start to dey call you ash.ewo now, you go dey shout.

Must fork always be centered around money

Na wa o
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Gafaar: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
don't go to his house or any hotel with him for now let your meeting place be at mr biggs, sweet sensation etc for like two months so as to avoid sexual intercourse with him and enable u to know his mind before u take your decision.like i said avoid going to his house for now at least if u like going to his house then u must go with a friend u trusted this is to allow u know his plan to u until u tke him serious
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by horny4u(f): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
fork adict:

If guys start to dey call you ash.ewo now, you go dey shout.

Must fork always be centered around money

Na wa o

Ah must come and visit always be centred around fork....commot there
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by forkadict(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2012
KINGwax: *mimicking* i haven't been laid in 6months, i'm a kinda hungry!*you're a total biatch! One of my ex whom we are so attracted and kept talkin for 4good yrs hasn't been laid for 3yrs. When i tried to lay her like 8good times when we met ds yr, it was total war without a success. We still talk till this moment and since we're parted, it shld remain so until she's ready to go into any serious relationship.
Plus, WTF? you guys were jes fucckmates before so don't come all up askin for advice. Jst fucck along as usual! Like i said, bia-tch!!!

Wait first.... abeg wait first.

Number one, shey na because your chic no gree make you fork her again after una don break up dey make you dey beef dis girl?because she wan fork d guy after dem don break up> In short you dey jealous the guy? cos he has a free punny at his beck and call? Dont worry, i am also beefing the guy right now. Imagine me whistling and a free pussssy comes running along? isnt that the true definition of LIFE?

@ OP. The only issue i have with your story is that the guy had not been calling you regularly all the while he was in SA for 2 years? If you wanna hear the truth, here's the truth.

1. Don't expect any commitment from him. That aint gonna happen.

2. Believe me, i know how this guy's mind works. I guess he is not comfortable with asheees cos like you said, he is a fine boy. Most fine boys are like that. So he finds himself in Naija for a while and he needs to fork. It takes a while before you meet and fork a new chic. You first meet the chic, exchange numbers, hang out for a while before you finally get to fork the chic. This process can be tedious at times particularly when you meet some forked up chics that are ready and willing to frustrate you.

Now this guy wants to fork during his stay in naija. He needs to fork. It's common with guys. When you travel out of your base, the desire to fork is usually sky high. take me for example, anytime i travel on official trips, the konji wey dey catch me dey nearly kill me. back to the guy in question, like i earlier said, he is not comfortable with asheees. and he might not be too eager to take on the prospect of hunting down and forking a fresh pusssy. So, he needs a way out. A quick and easy fork. Your name comes to mind and that is why he is calling you and acting all nice to you. trust me chico, the whole cycle of him blanking you will repeat itself when he gets back to SA.

The ball is squarely in your court now....

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by forkadict(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2012
tres-chic:
@Ayodhejjy,
@adewasco2k, and all dt gav reasonable tips, thanks again. I'll take 2 it. One thing abt dis forum is dt we dont know each other & just go abt trashing mercilessly as if we are better off dn d nxt person. Nobody here knows me so I dont need any1s approval: am not boastin here but I can say dt am much smarter dn d average person my age, I kno it and Ppl say it: my pastor, parents, older friends etc say it. I repeat am not boastin, hav no reason to cos u guys dont know me. One thin abt me is dt tho I know am smart, I always want other ppls opinion on matters so I can weigh. I am human and an adult, I have feeling but am not a ho. Am not sayin I want to do it wit him immediately, just sayin its a possibility dt may come up, I like him and may not be able to resist. Dts it.

I dont give a sheet about your intelligence and smartness. But i am concerned about your looks, your s.ex appeal, your skills in bed... How would you rate yourself in these fields?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by forkadict(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
horny4u:

Ah must come and visit always be centred around fork....commot there

Ok wetin, guy and babe go dey do inside house abeg? To dey look mojo or to dey act mojo?
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
-
dat EX of urs might be a ROBOT undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Tsun(f): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
Girl, you want to know the truth, this guy is looking for a chic to spend his holidays with.
I beg you girl, dont fall for that.Just six months and you are already crying... come and i will show you somebody, who has spent 4yrs without sex.
Wait first.. try and understand him, if possible find out why it took him that long to call you inshort tell him you have a boyfriend, and see if he will tell you anything serious.

WISH YOU LUCK.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2012
crackhaus: Like the Jackson 5 sang, "A,B,C is easy as 1,2,3"... @Sex-starved Op, you already have an idea of what's gonna happen btw both of you but hw abt you play a game with him so you really know hw/what he feels for you huh?
By all means meet up with him, go there looking your best (don't wear mini-skirt o) bt look sexy. Sit down comfortably & keep up his stares, he's goin to be checking you out so don't blush; jst sit straight, exude confidence & look him in his eyes then tell him, "what we had was beautiful, I enjoyed every bit of the sex & truth is I don't know hw to stop myself from f**cking you once again but you see, I'm in a relationship now. I waited for you so long to get serious with me bt you didn't & you left for SA, when you did I missed you so much bt I had to move on"....
Now holding his hand, tell him "I don't know your intentions anymore but I need you to prove to me that this won't be a repeat of our sexual escapades, Yes I was so into you bt I'm now so into my BF right now & cheating isn't sometin I'm comfy with"....
Remember, tell him this only after he has made a move on you, not before otherwise he'll just take the high road & say that's not even what he wanted.
P.S: hope he doesn't know you're actually single?
Hmmmmm...u sound more like a script writer grin a briliant idea I ll say. @op plz try out dis method.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
crackhaus: Like the Jackson 5 sang, "A,B,C is easy as 1,2,3"... @Sex-starved Op, you already have an idea of what's gonna happen btw both of you but hw abt you play a game with him so you really know hw/what he feels for you huh?
By all means meet up with him, go there looking your best (don't wear mini-skirt o) bt look sexy. Sit down comfortably & keep up his stares, he's goin to be checking you out so don't blush; jst sit straight, exude confidence & look him in his eyes then tell him, "what we had was beautiful, I enjoyed every bit of the sex & truth is I don't know hw to stop myself from f**cking you once again but you see, I'm in a relationship now. I waited for you so long to get serious with me bt you didn't & you left for SA, when you did I missed you so much bt I had to move on"....
Now holding his hand, tell him "I don't know your intentions anymore but I need you to prove to me that this won't be a repeat of our sexual escapades, Yes I was so into you bt I'm now so into my BF right now & cheating isn't sometin I'm comfy with"....
Remember, tell him this only after he has made a move on you, not before otherwise he'll just take the high road & say that's not even what he wanted.
P.S: hope he doesn't know you're actually single?
Hmmmmm...u sound more like a script writer grin a briliant idea I ll say. @op plz try out dis method.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by yemmight(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
@OP

So you have been a virgin for 6 months? You try sha.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by lifestyle1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
6 months without..... and.... undecided
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
tobechi74: Got one question.have u reach mariagable age?

He just wants fun too.
Frm wat ure sayin, u dont want to yield 2 d temptation.

Wen u go 2 see him, dres like a deeper life.go with bible..tel him ure a changd gal. Ure born again.u dnt du those shit no more.wen u chat him, divert ur discusion 2 God, bible, righteousnes, hell nd heaven.preach to him. ask him wot church he atends.

Watch his reaction--he might see u as a holyholy girl and mite nt want 2 annoy u by requestin 4 such previous fun.
If he is stil intrestd in u, his respct and regard 4 u wil increase.he mite ask 4 comitment.

If he is nt interestd, he mite dismis u, he wunt ask 4 s*x. Even if he does, cal it an abomination.tel him its a sin and leave.u wunt gve in 2 d temptation.

And we've got ourselves our first preacher
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by queensmith: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
horny4u:

Do be fooled and I kid you not...intelligence has nothing to do with man and woman matter....only principles.

Intelligence has its place and its great for a pay check and comfort but not for a man.

Our house help was getting more serious male attention than I was when we were growing up and she was a stack illiterate yet the men coming after her were educated graduates dudes - she was clean but not pretty....anyway she owns a hair salon now an we are still friends and I learnt a lot from her.......
She will not pick their calls, she will giggle like a blonde and directly ask for what she wanted, had them in every town and could not give a hoot about any of them yet they kept coming

My family friend's house help has 3 children for her ex husband and is now the madam of the house to a harvard MBA holder.

One of the principle is the more of lady hears from a man the more she falls for him while the more a man speaks to a lady even if he is the one calling the less he falls for her as she is no challenge and too available.

When a man finds a dead antelope in his back garden he throws it in the trash...when a man kills an antelope while hunting he hangs its head in the front room for all to see.

My elder sis has poured soap water after washing clothes on her then toaster now husband and he still kept coming till he married her and now displays her as MRS HISNAME alas mother of my kids and always tells everyone how sturborn my sister was to catch.

DONOT be found dead in his back garden......run very fast and he will chase you if he wants you bad enough

hmmm. . . . when marrying the billy goat men of ****ria i'm guessing this is how it is. It's a shame for the women though. The energy you should focus on living your life you focus on tricking men into marrying you. . . . it's a shame.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Adaeze003(f): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2012
yemmight: @OP

So you have been a virgin for 6 months? You try sha.

now this is really funny.. Lol!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
@op the guy is on nairaland and he has actually read everything so he knows what to do
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2012
emmydeep: Hi gal, 4dat guy to still love and respect u, 2tins are necesary. 1. Are u more beautiful nw than then ? 2. Do u knw a litle abt wat we call emotional inteligence ?
Note. Dat d guy hav stayd wit so many oda girls nd may nt even knw his status ? D truth is dat u need emotional inteligence to manage men generaly. U may reach me to coach u on 07034551515. Am emmy.
Dnt wory, after dis ull find all men resistable nd ull neva be vulnerable again.
teacher ha
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kaboninc(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
horny4u:

Very nice response. I believe too that intelligence has nothing to do with the matters between a man and a woman but principles. Even if there should be, it plays a very minimal role. However I wish it has a strong effect.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him by kaboninc(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
Like my previous response, intelligence does not come in very handy in matters between a man and a woman because we think and reason with our hearts instead of our brains. But in this case, I think you should use it. Ask your self why for close to 3 years he couldn't call? What reason would that be? And if there should be an excuse, is it worth it? Based on the texts and calls, I think he wants either something or wants to settle down. Still know that a large volume of water has passed unde the bridge. So dig deep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Rated Among World's Top Porn Viewers / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.