Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year (1470 Views)

10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Study Law In Nigeria / Grandfather Bags First Class In Law As UI Graduates 1,582 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Promxy94(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2012
I need a foreign University to study law as low as 400k per year,please pals assit me,i hope d law is acreditd,and i wil do my law sch in 9ja,and go 4 Nysc,and cost of feeding in the country also low
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Promxy94(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2012
Plz Nairalander tel me b4 itz late for Admission
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by valkaka(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
hello dear...come to ghana.u wont regret it swdy.am a nigerian currently schooling in ghana.add me on facebook for more details.valentine kaka okeke.
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Promxy94(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
valkaka: hello dear...come to ghana.u wont regret it swdy.am a nigerian currently schooling in ghana.add me on facebook for more details.valentine kaka okeke.
i wil send you a request,but will appreciate it if u tel me the name of the school,and if they hav an acredited law faculty,and how to proces d admission
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2012
My dear come to Cotonou to my school, you won't regret it cos it is accredited from London which means you can still further your education and can even work anywhere and can also serve in Nigeria. So just send me your email and i will send you the whole info.
Ours is starting by September and i work with the school and can help you do everything you want even secure accommodation for you if you wish.
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by bman2003: 1:20am On Jul 05, 2012
Promxy94: Plz Nairalander tel me b4 itz late for Admission
Hello gurl, come to ghana. the name of the school is All nations university, I'll be in my finals next year, trust me, the school's good. contact me at b2much200329@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Promxy94(m): 7:18am On Jul 05, 2012
veronix: My dear come to Cotonou to my school, you won't regret it cos it is accredited from London which means you can still further your education and can even work anywhere and can also serve in Nigeria. So just send me your email and i will send you the whole info.
Ours is starting by September and i work with the school and can help you do everything you want even secure accommodation for you if you wish.
plz diz is my mail,send all information to it promxy94@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Murphy7h4: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2012
Much appreciated
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by bman2003: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
Murphy7h4: Much appreciated
But knw that law differs according to a nation's constitution. you cant just study law anywhere and expect to practice in naija. their laws must have a common ground thats why i said ghana's good because their constitution is similar to ours
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Promxy94(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
K
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2012
What about getting your certificate from London, then you can practice it anywhere in te world and can even continue your Law School Abroad. Come to think of it, if you have a degree from London, don't you think chambers outside Nigeria will employ you?
Food for thought my sis.

Check me out on facebook: Kaycee Chris

Take care.
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Promxy94(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2012
veronix: What about getting your certificate from London, then you can practice it anywhere in te world and can even continue your Law School Abroad. Come to think of it, if you have a degree from London, don't you think chambers outside Nigeria will employ you?
Food for thought my sis.

Check me out on facebook: Kaycee Chris

Take care.
Tel me more here plz
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2012
send me your email and i will forward all the information you need but mind you that you just have one month left to register if you want to be a student in the school.
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Promxy94(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2012
veronix: send me your email and i will forward all the information you need but mind you that you just have one month left to register if you want to be a student in the school.
k tanks my mail is promxy94@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2012
check your mail
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by KINGZION1: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2012
plz nairaland i need the information about the university i want to study law
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by KINGZION1: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2012
nairaland this is my email ogbonnaraphael65@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Foreign University To Study Law As Low As 400k Per Year by valkaka(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmmm wen did all nations university start offering law??

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Dual Based Test (dbt) / Mouau Post Utme 2014 Is Out. PQnA. Aspirants come in. / Solve This Simple Mathematics If You"are Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.