Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,047 members, 7,963,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:15 AM

Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players (4542 Views)

Poll: Who do you vote for?

Ronaldo: 31% (14 votes)
KAKA: 57% (26 votes)
Messi: 11% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Vincent Enyeama Makes African Player Of The Year Final Shortlist / Drogba, Mikel, Toure Makes Caf Final 3 Shortlist / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2007
dayokanu is saying the truth about C Ronaldo, he doesn't perform well against big teams. alot of my friends have confirm that before.
C. Ronaldo won the best diver in the world, anyway that's an achievement
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by holythug(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2007
wil still choose KAKA
RONALDO will do d silver since most players r not in form
Ronaldinho as 3rd
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by 9ja4eva: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2007
folahann:

dayokanu is saying the truth about C Ronaldo, he doesn't perform well against big teams. alot of my friends have confirm that before.
C. Ronaldo won the best diver in the world, anyway that's an achievement

Beef well well
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2007
But which world footballer of the year do you know to be an incorrigible diver like C.Ronaldo none.

High-man Its Okay for you to prefer 1860 to Bayern Munich.

Anyone can be second and anyone can be 3rd but only the first matters. Ronaldo should play footie standing up not lying down and whining. How many second position can equal the first position?
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2007
dayokanu:

High-man Its Okay for you to prefer 1860 to Bayern Munich.

Anything Munich is Munich
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
Just like anythig Manchester is Manchester whether Man City or Man Utd. ilan is Milan wqhether Inter or AC. Madrid is Madrid whether Atletico or Real
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2007
Just kidding.
I knew you will come up with Manchester
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by bankysteve: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2007
KAKA for sure is unbeatable
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by TawaTemi1(f): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2007
All the way for my guy [size=40pt], KAKA[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
Who else if not for Kaka?
When last has a player in English club came first?

food for thought
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by dayokanu(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2007
The clear winner is Ricardo Izecson Kaka'
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2007
dayokanu:

The clear winner is Ricardo Izecson Kaka'
Just to let us know you know his full name, anyways KAKA rules for now
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by MP007(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2007
players in england should just forget abt world footballer of the year AWards, no player in the english premiership as ever won the award, look at what henry theiry did in arsenal, and yet the dude the win it even when it was clear that he was the hottest when he was nominated,

world fotballer of the year is for south americans, spannish la liga , italian league, its shocking that the yardstick hasnt changed despite the amazing improvement of english teams in uefa championship, they have made the final 4 (even 2) in the last 4 years, and they are even making a run for it this year with all the 4 teams stil in the race,
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by ndumart: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2007
kaka would win but i prefer Ronaldo
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 12:24am On Dec 17, 2007
ndumart:

kaka would win but i prefer Ronaldo
Meaning your presence doesn't count cool
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2007
Who is watching the live FIFA awards: It's so beautiful, now they are giving the minor awards
Barcelona won Fifa fair play award
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2007
Now Pele is the best player the world has ever known
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2007
Marta from brazil wins the womens best player
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by folahann(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2007
now it's time for the men
Re: Fifa Player Of The Year : Final 3 Players by holythug(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2007
u c just as i arranged cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neymar Exposes Efe Ambrose's Defensive Lapses During Champions League Match / I Am A Proffesional Tipster,follow Me And Make Good Money / Predict 101: Get Free Daily Tips For Free, No Payment, No Fixed Matches !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.