Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,699 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? (12052 Views)

Who Are You Rachel Wang ??? / Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Who Is Rachel Wang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 3:15am On Jul 05, 2012
^^^ how na?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 3:18am On Jul 05, 2012
cupid4ig: another of his agent
codemaster said she's fake, how is he an Agent o?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 3:21am On Jul 05, 2012
newman10 :oyekoya02: fear this guys undecided
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by cupid4ig(m): 3:23am On Jul 05, 2012
Yommykixz: codemaster said she's fake, how is he an Agent o?
sorry that was a mistake i apologize
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by olanga: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2012
Don't buy from her, it is my field, i am her agent, grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2012
olanga: Don't buy from her, it is my field, i am her agent, grin grin
What do you mean. Please could you please explain?
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by olanga: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
virtuoso01:
What do you mean. Please could you please explain?

i mean that i will tell her not sell other people, only i buy from her then sell to nigeria, grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by olanga: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
she is my field
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2012
olanga:

i mean that i will tell her not sell other people, only i buy from her then sell to nigeria, grin grin

Lool...you funny die! Please drop ur email, or mail me yommykixz@gmail.com need to talk. Thanks!
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2012
mjay: come to think of it , no one has claimed to being scammed. That i think is also interesting and should be considered iin her favor
Thats because no one has actually done business with her. This is Nigeria! grin
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2012
Highbros:
Thats because no one has actually done business with her. This is Nigeria! grin

you are not right, we have done business with nigeria for long time
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2012
Na wa o! This thread has put me in absolute CONFUSION. I was thinking in the line of starting up a business relationship with her, only for me to stumble upon this thread.
Please, Genuine persons that have dealt with her, should please Come forward, furnish us with Details and clear these doubts.

Abeg o! I dey Frying pan now, i no wan enter FIRE.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by olanga: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2012
livapul86: Na wa o! This thread has put me in absolute CONFUSION. I was thinking in the line of starting up a business relationship with her, only for me to stumble upon this thread.
Please, Genuine persons that have dealt with her, should please Come forward, furnish us with Details and clear these doubts.

Abeg o! I dey Frying pan now, i no wan enter FIRE.

i have brought something from her, it is ok, you can trust her, smiley
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2012
Please oooo! Make una never try anything yet o. I bought goods from her, and its yet to land...
If you can just be patient enough till I get the goods, then I'll endorse her.
It'll take only few days. I opened this thread, so I think I should take d risk for d house.
She's been fair with her deals tho.
Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2012
^^
Oga, thank you o! Am waiting.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by indrija: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
Waiting for d outcome
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by livapul86(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2012
@Yommykixz: Please update us. I really need it.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2012
I never get am o, she claims the goods are already in Nigeria, but I never get anything. Let's just chill a bit, I tracked it till it left HongKong dou...
Maybe a day or 2 more. I'll give d final say.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2012
Yommykixz: I never get am o, she claims the goods are already in Nigeria, but I never get anything. Let's just chill a bit, I tracked it till it left HongKong dou...
Maybe a day or 2 more. I'll give d final say.

the goods have reached nigeria my friend, you can check it on nigeria post office www.nipost.gov.ng
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
She is so real.i just got delivery of my ONDA tablet screen.will post pictures later
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by collinzy: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
It'll be so funny 4 a "Chinese claiming Nigerian" scams a Nigerian. #justsaying. But 4 heavens sake, u dont need a prophet to tell u shes fake cos even my 9yrs old broda could spot that.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Rachelwang(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
We are real
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by infgost234(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
Watching.... cool
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
I HEREBY CERTIFY RACHEL WANG!!!
I got my package now! And everything is complete.
She is Real... You can deal with her.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
If u still have doubts,send me your email addrrss,i will forward you pix of the package
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by collinzy: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
Racheal wang+ veronite wang + yommikiz wang. The wang family
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by venorite(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
@collinzy ur so silly.i cant remember asking you to do business with her.i ordered for my onda screen i cracked and just recieved it today.believe it or not
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
Collinzy or what's ur name? Nobody is forcing you to buy anything from her, and if you are not blind u'll see I opened this thread...
And now I put my money online to know the originality of Rachel, we had a good deal and I tell d house, is dat a bad thing to do?
I'm not sure u even have anything to buy!

I'm posting with the sweet tablet I bought from her!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by jerome84(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
Yommykixz: Collinzy or what's ur name? Nobody is forcing you to buy anything from her, and if you are not blind u'll see I opened this thread...
And now I put my money online to know the originality of Rachel, we had a good deal and I tell d house, is dat a bad thing to do?
I'm not sure u even have anything to buy!

I'm posting with the sweet tablet I bought from her!

@yommikixz, pls can you post pictures of the tablet.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
send ur email ill send d pics to u.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by jerome84(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
Yommykixz: send ur email ill send d pics to u.

doublejuliet2000@yahoo.com
that's my email.
Re: Has Anyone Bought Goods From 'RACHEL WANG' ? by Yommykixz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
I've sent the pictures!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blackberry Torch 9800 - Unlocked - Brand New In Box - White Or Black N95k / Free Premium Account Cookies Daily Update,jdownloader Premium Account,proxy List / Phones/Laptops Available @ Wholesale Prices. FRONT PAGE UPDATED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.